What's new

Accidents in Russia

What a bunch of cry babies. " oh he's antagonistic, oh he hates NATO, oh I don't want him to be American, even though he speaks perfect English, oh he banged my mom "

Anything else the three stooges want to cry about?

Lol. Two pakis and a Hindu. You truly are a winning team. Not.

Oh and here's somebody calling other people childish....
In our corner at least 3 people who are showing doubts about you...in your corner only crickets chirping.

@Fukuoka help this boy out..or at least chime in and say "let his US @ss burn"

Last edited:
Oh and here's somebody calling other people childish....
In our corner at least 3 people who are showing doubts about you...in your corner only crickets chirping.

What corner? Two Pakis and a Hindu troll ? I'm not too worried about that. I'm still American so. You lose ****.

Either of you two could confirm with the admin his IP details? Frankly I have not read the forum rules, but there must be one to deal with these 'intellectuals'.

Btw, I'm a Hindu who doesn't believe in any religion, including Hinduism. Do I cease to be a Hindu then, Sherlock? You may want to rephrase your statements then.

Last edited:
Either of you two could confirm with the admin his IP details? Frankly I have not read the forum rules, but there must be one to deal with these 'intellectuals'.

Btw, I'm a Hindu who doesn't believe in any religion, including Hinduism. Do I cease to be a Hindu then, Sherlock?

Lol. One day and these little girls are crying for an admin to ban my IP. Hahaha
Little women. The three of you.

Your attempts at bravado have failed to yield any favorable response. They're cute though.

Continue to amuse the rest of 'em, I have work to do.

Ok it's after midnight for me...as for you..well have a nice lunch!

I'm only a couple hours behind. Just had dinner actually. You must be on the east coast. Useless people

Your attempts at bravado have failed to yield any favorable response. They're cute though.

Continue to amuse the rest of 'em, I have work to do.

Go cry to an admin already. You didn't even attempt bravado. You went straight to bitch mode.

Turkey: Bus crash kills Russian tourist in Antalya

Each time a country oppose JEW NATO, strange accidents happen in Turkey

Each time a country oppose JEW NATO, strange accidents happen in Turkey

I'd hardly call a bus crash some kind of a plot.
May 4, 2014 - RT News

1 Russian killed, 9 injured in Turkey traffic accident
One person was killed and 9 others were injured in a traffic accident near Belkis village in the Serik district of Antalya Province, Turkey, said the press secretary of the Russian Union of Tourism, Irina Turina. The victim was a 15-year-old girl from Moscow. All of those injured received medical help in a nearby hospital and have since been transferred to their hotels. The traffic accident occurred at 11 a.m. local time as the bus with 12 people on board was heading from Antalya airport to the coastal city of Side. The driver, a Turkish citizen, lost control of the vehicle near Side, according to Russia’s federal Agency for Tourism. The cause of the accident is under investigation. The Russian citizens arrived on their vacation through 'TUI Tour' company and host organization 'Prince Group.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was another one in the same area last year that was worse...

16 Russian tourists died bus crash in Turkey

A bus crashed off a bridge and plunged into a river in Turkey’s Mediterranean province of Antalya, killing at least 15 Russian tourists and wounding 24 others.
The bus flipped over and fell about 20 feet onto a river bed. The victims who injured in crash have all been transferred to various hospitals around Antalya.

Deputy governor of the Mediterranean province of Antalya, Mehmet Seyman, says the tourists were traveling from the resort of Alanya to a site in central Turkey when their tour bus crashed into a river.

Mehmet Seyman says at least 16 people were killed and 25 others injured in the crash Tuesday.

Last edited:
Looks like the russians have brought a good answer for NATO Turkey who kill russian tourists

Russia is not Syria who is bullied by JEW NATO cowards, especially Turkey and Syria can't answer because it's small and doesn't have WMD

Looks like the russians have brought a good answer for NATO Turkey who kill russian tourists

Russia is not Syria who is bullied by JEW NATO cowards, especially Turkey and Syria can't answer because it's small and doesn't have WMD

Do not to interfere Russia in here. Russia has nothing to do with it.

Do not to interfere Russia in here. Russia has nothing to do with it.
The MERS virus in Saudi Arabia can also be russian, but haven't they done everything for that?

The MERS virus in Saudi Arabia can also be russian, but haven't they done everything for that?
Do not look for a Russian trace here. It's disgusting, my mind even can not fit it..

Back
Top Bottom