What's new

Accidents in Russia

Do not look for a Russian trace here. It's disgusting, my mind even can not fit it..
It's true that russians have never done secret death squads like USA during the cold war

But now i think that Russia is directly attacked in Chechenia, Dagestan, Ukraine. So that's the reaction adapted as the zionists have less and less barriers

sabotage, terrorism, subversion - always the same bag of tricks for jews, angloamericans, and turkics. russia is in a unique position to snuff them all

Looks like the russians have brought a good answer for NATO Turkey who kill russian tourists

Russia is not Syria who is bullied by JEW NATO cowards, especially Turkey and Syria can't answer because it's small and doesn't have WMD

we attribute this glory to heavens: 300 evil turk souls expired for drilling and mining the land they stole from peoples they bullied, bloodied and bled! those animals thought they could buy recognition of their theft and genocide by selling themselves to do dirty works for jews and americans with turk terrorism and murder, but true justice is swifter than turkics could go back to kiss jew and american asses after mavi marmara, because now 300 of those creatures are dead in a single blow of heavenly punishment

It's true that russians have never done secret death squads like USA during the cold war

But now i think that Russia is directly attacked in Chechenia, Dagestan, Ukraine. So that's the reaction adapted as the zionists have less and less barriers
No. Russia has always been kind to the enemy. Russia did not revenge to France after barbarian Napoleon burned half of the Russia and did not reveng to civilians in Germany for genocide, Hitler arranged against Soviet citizens. This is one feature of the Russian mentality. You can not change it, otherwise the Russian civilization dies.

Looks like the russians have brought a good answer for NATO Turkey who kill russian tourists

Russia is not Syria who is bullied by JEW NATO cowards, especially Turkey and Syria can't answer because it's small and doesn't have WMD

we attribute this glory to heavens: 300 evil turk souls expired for drilling and mining the land they stole from peoples they bullied, bloodied and bled! those animals thought they could buy recognition of their theft and genocide by selling themselves to do dirty works for jews and americans with turk terrorism and murder, but true justice is swifter than turkics could go back to kiss jew and american asses after mavi marmara, because now 300 of those creatures are dead in a single blow of heavenly punishment

Fucking sick minded assholes you two.

Last edited:
Russia did not revenge to France after barbarian Napoleon burned half of the Russia

Russia couldn't do squat then.

and did not reveng to civilians in Germany for genocide,

LOL! Such a liar. But it's suitable for a representative of this site, lying analysts are in high demand here.

The day after our noble Soviet allies conquered Neisse, Silesia, 182 Catholic nuns were raped. In the diocese of Kattowitz 66 pregnant nuns were counted

The Greatest Mass Rape in History

Russia couldn't do squat then.

LOL! Such a liar. But it's suitable for a representative of this site, lying analysts are in high demand here.

The Greatest Mass Rape in History
Russian had the right to destroy all German population in the conquered German lands because of 27 million Soviet citizens perished. Russian did not.
And do not talk about 100 millions German women were raped. It is greatest lie in history. Second - our soldiers were punished up to execution for looting and violence. So that these cases were sporadic and they immediately stopped after Stalin's decree about the executions of soldiers who mistreat civilians.

Russian had the right to destroy all German population in the conquered German lands because of 27 million Soviet citizens perished. Russian did not.
And do not talk about 100 millions German women were raped. It is greatest lie in history. Second - our soldiers were punished up to execution for looting and violence. So that these cases were sporadic and they immediately stopped after Stalin's decree about the executions of soldiers who mistreat civilians.

Yes, abuse the system. Liar.

Marta was one of two million German women who were raped by soldiers of the Red Army - in her case, as in so many others, several times over.

Read more: Stalin's army of rapists: The brutal war crime that Russia and Germany tried to ignore | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:

if you turk animals can't keep a minimal level of civility suitable for discourse between humans and turkics, well: **** YOU UIUIS. I WISH YOUR DAD AND BROTHERS ALL GOT SNUFFED IN THE MINE BLAST. DEATH TO YOU ALL, UIUIS.

how strange that one cannot talk normal to these subhumans.

meh.

Yes, abuse the system. Liar.

Marta was one of two million German women who were raped by soldiers of the Red Army - in her case, as in so many others, several times over.

Read more: Stalin's army of rapists: The brutal war crime that Russia and Germany tried to ignore | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I can write 10 books about Martians raped oldies of Zulus.
I'll say it again. In the Red Army was an iron, even violent discipline. Violators punished immidietly up to death. For looting and violence against civilians soldiers were shot right before the formation of fellow soldiers.

I'll say it again. In the Red Army was an iron, even violent discipline. Violators punished immidietly up to death. For looting and violence against civilians soldiers were shot right before the formation of fellow soldiers.

The shameless lies continue. Fucking liar, you're disgusting.

The majority of the assaults were committed in the Soviet occupation zone; estimates of the numbers of German women raped by Soviet soldiers range from the tens of thousands to 2 million.[2][3][4][5][6] In many cases women were the victims of repeated rapes, some as many as 60 to 70 times.[7] At least 100,000 women are believed to have been raped in Berlin, based on surging abortion rates in the following months and contemporary hospital reports,[4] with an estimated 10,000 women dying in the aftermath.[8] Female deaths in connection with the rapes in Germany, overall, are estimated at 240,000.[9][10]Antony Beevor describes it as the "greatest phenomenon of mass rape in history", and has concluded that at least 1.4 million women were raped in East Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia alone.[11]

Rape during the occupation of Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea, you'll write books. Don't make me laugh. You can't write one paragraph without people pointing out the BS.

The sicko is the person with a blackhole as avatar

So true, that's justice

No. Russia has always been kind to the enemy. Russia did not revenge to France after barbarian Napoleon burned half of the Russia and did not reveng to civilians in Germany for genocide, Hitler arranged against Soviet citizens. This is one feature of the Russian mentality. You can not change it, otherwise the Russian civilization dies.

Not false, i've never heard about executions by the russians.
Except rapes but it's normal seeing the context for me

All i know is the westerners are much more brutal and love making genocides

one thing the chinese army learned from the red army was the latter's discipline. sure, there are vermins in each army, but the better disciplined armies respond to crimes with an iron fist, which is why discipline holds up and the army can act as the purified soul of the country it defends. this is something that the western armies, motivated by depravity and indeed acting out of depravity, could never emulate. the same depravity we saw in the nazis was repeated again and again by the angloamericans - in korea, in vietnam, in afghanistan, in iraq. it is the difference between a patriotic army and a mercenary one. idiots like @Audio cannot salvage the immorality of soldiers of their race and country, and they resort to denigrating true patriotic armies through falsehood just in order to gain some sort of moral parity in their depraved minds. they didn't fabricate stories of war crimes to impugn crimes: they made up these stories precisely because they knew these crimes were in their genes and they couldn't change that and they now wanted political cover for their criminality. sickening, sickening...

if you turk animals can't keep a minimal level of civility suitable for discourse between humans and turkics, well: **** YOU UIUIS. I WISH YOUR DAD AND BROTHERS ALL GOT SNUFFED IN THE MINE BLAST. DEATH TO YOU ALL, UIUIS.

how strange that one cannot talk normal to these subhumans.

meh.
You are the one talking about beeing happy because 300 people died, im sry for you if thats normal to you, the kinds like you are the worst, fucking scum.

@Aeronaut @Emmie @Jungibaaz how can you tolerate this?

Last edited:
You are the one talking about beeing happy because 300 people died, im sry for you if thats normal to you, the kinds like you are the worst, fucking scum.

i was speaking of 300 uiuis, not people, you uiui - uiuis who have no respect for national borders, for established, honorablee nationalities throughout eurasia, who subscribe to this rootless pan-uiuist ideology and who stop at nothing, not even the taboo of terror and genocide, to carry out this rootless ideology; uiuis, in other words, who are born criminals. stop talking about 300 "people", you subhuman scum: not one dead uiui out of the three hundred deserves this epitaph

Back
Top Bottom