What's new

Accidents in Russia

Who is denying this? Noone.
Who is denying Red Army war crimes in Germany? TT vostok

I'll make them remove you, slowly, but surely, i'll destroy whatever credibility you have.
I'm not surprised that you share Goebbels lie. Just before you do not tell so obviously about it.

I'm not surprised that you share Goebbels lie. Just before you do not tell so obviously about it.

The only one sharing lies here is you, constantly.
You have not presented a shred of evidence to support your lies, i have and i can present more.
Liar.
And when you are cornered, you start deflecting with "adequate punishment", as if that is the topic.

Disgusting liar.

The only one sharing lies here is you, constantly.
You have not presented a shred of evidence to support your lies, i have and i can present more.
Liar.
And when you are cornered, you start deflecting with "adequate punishment", as if that is the topic.

Disgusting liar.
Goebbels was Nazi and enemy of Soviet Union. He invented a lies about soldiers of the Red Army. When the West became an enemy of the Soviet Union, the West began to use the materials of Goebbels propaganda against the USSR. Western propaganda repeated propaganda of Goebbels.
Those who believe the propaganda of the West about Red Army, believes in propaganda of Goebbels. Whoever believe Goebbels - believe in a lie.

Goebbels was Nazi and enemy of Soviet Union. He invented a lies about soldiers of the Red Army. When the West became an enemy of the Soviet Union, the West began to use the materials of Goebbels propaganda against the USSR. Western propaganda repeated propaganda of Goebbels.
Those who believe the propaganda of the West about Red Army, believes in propaganda of Goebbels. Whoever believe Goebbels - believe in a lie.

Shut up liar. Sources or gtfo. Noone believes your fairy tales, only people who get paid for thanking it.

Goebbels wrote the Soviet archives right? Shameless liar.

Shut up liar. Sources or gtfo. Noone believes your fairy tales, only people who get paid for thanking it.

Goebbels wrote the Soviet archives right? Shameless liar.
You need sources to believe that Goebbels - is a liar? Goebbels in field of falsehood was probably the most talented student of father of all lies - Satan.
If you believe Goebbels, then you believe Satan.

You need sources to believe that Goebbels - is a liar? Goebbels in field of falsehood was probably the most talented student of father of all lies - Satan.
If you believe Goebbels, then you believe Satan.

No sonny boy, you need sources to prove that Red Army didn't rape in Germany. You can stop deflecting to Goebbels, he had no way of influencing what was written in Soviet records. Once again, a feeble, liars attempt at revisionism.

"I heard horrible stories from the women there--women whose breasts were partially bitten off or with genital injuries," she recalled.

"A lot of women tried to save themselves by saying they had sexually transmitted disease but it usually made the rape worse because the soldiers would get so angry."

I mock your pitiful attempt of mixing religion into this. You're toast dude, you have nothing to say that will bring you out of this web of lies i exposed. No source, no clue about what that even means, just "Goebbels". :lol:

Some estimates, compiled by Beevor, suggest that up to 2 million German women may have been raped by the Soviets at the end of the war. Records show that at least 100,000 women were raped in Berlin, and that 90 percent of the city's women contracted venereal diseases. The number of abortions rose dramatically in the spring of 1945, as did the number of women who committed suicide.

Berliners recall Red Army atrocities - Chicago TribuneBerliners recall Red Army atrocities - Chicago Tribune

Last edited:
No sonny boy, you need sources to prove that Red Army didn't rape in Germany. You can stop deflecting to Goebbels, he had no way of influencing what was written in Soviet records. Once again, a feeble, liars attempt at revisionism.
The myth about " millions of raped German women " Goebbels invented to raise the German population to resist the Red Army. To motivate them . Then , when the West became an enemy of the Soviet Union , the West used Goebbels tales to motivate the population of Western Europe in case of a possible war with the Soviet Union . Now the West is using Goebbels tales not only in Western Europe but also in Eastern Europe and even the former Soviet Union . The aim - to convince the local population that their heroic grandfathers , who won the most powerful army of the world - Nazi Germany - are not true heroes, but bloody bastards and rapists .
The purpose of all this? Grandson of the hero will fight the enemy much fiercer than the grandson of a bloody rapistt . Do not you see the obvious things ?

The myth about " millions of raped German women " Goebbels invented to raise the German population to resist the Red Army. To motivate them . Then , when the West became an enemy of the Soviet Union , the West used Goebbels tales to motivate the population of Western Europe in case of a possible war with the Soviet Union . Now the West is using Goebbels tales not only in Western Europe but also in Eastern Europe and even the former Soviet Union . The aim - to convince the local population that their heroic grandfathers , who won the most powerful army of the world - Nazi Germany - are not true heroes, but bloody bastards and rapists .
The purpose of all this? Grandson of the hero will fight the enemy much fiercer than the grandson of a bloody rapistt . Do not you see the obvious things ?

I have proved already with sources the data does not come from Goebbels era. When the rapes we're happening, Goebbels was either on the run or already caught.

You just keep insisting on Goebbels because you are a morally bankrupt liar, that cannot debate with facts and who abuses power on top of it. Liar.

Beevor dug out Soviet archives clearly demonstrating that Soviet commanders knew about the barbarism and rapes by their troops.

You are arguing against what was written in official Soviet archives. Liar.

rapes also were not limited only to German women, but were indiscriminant animal thuggery displayed by Russians.

Polish women and even Russian women released from captivity were also raped with numbers reaching 100,000.

Russian Monsters | German Victims

we need to kick out all american NGOs once and for all
The guy who started this thread...despite many name-changes, is a well known nut. Agreeing with him sorta weakens any reasoned arguments you may have.

Nice try....but the vast majority were reported after Goebbels was BBQ

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Here's a video, Russian soldiers talking about rapes, German women talking about it too, no Goebbels in sight!

1:15 and 1:45 would be of interest.

I have proved already with sources the data does not come from Goebbels era. When the rapes we're happening, Goebbels was either on the run or already caught.

You just keep insisting on Goebbels because you are a morally bankrupt liar, that cannot debate with facts and who abuses power on top of it. Liar.
You are arguing against what was written in official Soviet archives. Liar.
Goebbels was the founder of Russophobian propaganda. His works formed the basis of the American anti-Soviet propaganda .
And if you, using the work of Goebbels and his spiritual heirs, are trying to prove to me that the heroic Red Army soldiers were rapists and sadists - than you are faithful follower of Goebbels. Because you believe in fairy tales, which he invented .
From 1945 to 2014 , the West had plenty of time to come up with "evidence" of atrocities of the Red Army . Isolated cases of rape were , I do not argue , but not millions.
Horde of bloodthirsty brainless orcs could not defeat Hitler's army , on which worked all of Europe . Germans could only win a iron disciplined force . For violence of discipline in the Red Army soldiers were punished up to execution .
And if at the beginning of the conquest of Germany were indeed cases of rape and roberies , then almost immediately went out orders of Rokossovsky and Zhukov . Discipline was restored.

Goebbels was the founder of Russophobian propaganda. His works formed the basis of the American anti-Soviet propaganda .
And if you, using the work of Goebbels and his spiritual heirs, are trying to prove to me that the heroic Red Army soldiers were rapists and sadists - than you are faithful follower of Goebbels. Because you believe in fairy tales, which he invented .
From 1945 to 2014 , the West had plenty of time to come up with "evidence" of atrocities of the Red Army . Isolated cases of rape were , I do not argue , but not millions.
Horde of bloodthirsty brainless orcs could not defeat Hitler's army , on which worked all of Europe . Germans could only win a iron disciplined force . For violence of discipline in the Red Army soldiers were punished up to execution .
And if at the beginning of the conquest of Germany were indeed cases of rape and roberies , then almost immediately went out orders of Rokossovsky and Zhukov . Discipline was restored.

Yes, fairy tales written in official Soviet records. Here's an example of heroic Red Army troop behaviour:

The Russians seized all the German women who were visible. The little daughter of the murdered woman was dragged behind a tank by the killer of her mother. He was joined by other Russians. For half an hour rang out wild screams and moans. Then, completely naked, the girl, unable to stand on his feet, crept back.

Heroic Red Army:

8 and 9-year-old girls were being repeatedly raped mercilessly by a brutalized Russian military.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Liar.

Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself. The rapes and crimes of the Red Army are documented, many from Russian sources.

Back
Top Bottom