What's new

Abu Dhabi Group sign investment worth $45 billion

the guys is clearly delusional, he keeps saying that china has built or going to build a taller building than the burj khalifa.

That guy is not delusional - you have to read more on world affairs

How long before MQM bhatta khors and JUSQM occupiers stalemate this project?

For a moment I was thankfu
To finally see a thread where all Pakistanis were united and supporting developement, but I guess it was too soon.
We must realise that Karachi hating racist scum are a bigger threat than India to the unity of Pakistan.

When I hear of labor and isl, I feel happy for them and think that talents my brothers are happy. But your *** burns even at just a rumour of something good happening in Karachi?

It seems like the same project The karachi Water Front cz such huge investment can be expected into that project which was having one of the tallest structure of world in it.

but tht building wa i guesss KPT Tower & was just arround 547 M, may be tallest at tht time but not now or did they change the height?

That guy is not delusional - you have to read more on world affairs
i do...
atm there is only one 600 meter plus building under construction
in china and that is the shanghai tower which is meant to be 632 meters, there are a couple at the site prep stage but even they don't come close to the burj khalifa. therefore i come to the conclusion that he is delusional.

i do...
atm there is only one 600 meter plus building under construction
in china and that is the shanghai tower which is meant to be 632 meters, there are a couple at the site prep stage but even they don't come close to the burj khalifa. therefore i come to the conclusion that he is delusional.

Thread for China's tallest building exists on PDF. Search & read

Guys we can only hope that the next govt doesn't block this project like always and there's no corruption in it. Please dont start worshipping malikm Diaz because going vertical is harder than making villas.
I pray from all my heart that this comes true ya Allah please forgive us people of Karachi and Pakistan we truly deserve it. Ameeeen Ameeeen Ameeeen.

I'm guessing this might be in competition to gwadar?

but tht building wa i guesss KPT Tower & was just arround 547 M, may be tallest at tht time but not now or did they change the height?

Kpt tower was part of karachi water front and it was also known as Independence tower cz of its 1947 ft height ,at that time burj al khalifa was not built that one was going to be the tallest one but now they must have modified the project and this project is surely the karachi water front project .. good to see Malik riaz came forward in such conditions and trying to bring huge investment and the invest in lahore seems like will be on the Digged up place where Same Abu dhabi group was going to built Mubarak centre which was having 5 towers including 75 storey high building at ferozpur road in front of qadafi stadium lahore site is ready pillings have been done only construction needs to start

Guys we can only hope that the next govt doesn't block this project like always and there's no corruption in it. Please dont start worshipping malikm Diaz because going vertical is harder than making villas.
I pray from all my heart that this comes true ya Allah please forgive us people of Karachi and Pakistan we truly deserve it. Ameeeen Ameeeen Ameeeen.

I'm guessing this might be in competition to gwadar?

Malik riaz is a diplomatic person he is friend of all politicians this project is not gona stop now

the guys is clearly delusional, he keeps saying that china has built or going to build a taller building than the burj khalifa.

Dude, china was going to build the tallest building in the world it was called Sky City in Changsha, i dont know if they are still going to build it or not but they were

Malik riaz is a diplomatic person he is friend of all politicians this project is not gona stop now

i hope it doesn't, but this is Pakistan any thing can happen here

I don't think this is possible because there is Don known has Altaf Hussain he will send Bhatta parchi every week..... Altaf Hussain previous record make me quit clear.....

I don't think this is possible because there is Don known has Altaf Hussain he will send Bhatta parchi every week..... Altaf Hussain previous record make me quit clear.....

the guy who can buy army men and make them his employees can do any thing :P

Thread for China's tallest building exists on PDF. Search & read

i will only believe that they are going to construct this sky city when they start construction of it until then no one can be sure of it being built so its out of the equation, i am not saying that china is not capable of building these super talls just that there is no need for them, except for pride

Future news : malik riaz ko jail ho janay ki waja se mansoba khatam .

Pakisatan k halat ko dekhtay hoain mansoba bangladesh shift .

America ne is mamsobay ki mukhlfat kar di or kaha k is onchi bilding se taliban amrica mai firing kr saktay hai .

Indian media : pakistan hamaray mulk ki jasosi kar raha hai is onchi bilding mai beth kr .

the guy who can buy army men and make them his employees can do any thing :P

Altaf Hussain comes in different league..... you know better who holds the string of that Bhangi......

Altaf Hussain comes in different league..... you know better who holds the string of that Bhangi......

Perhaps you take that drunken person-in-exile too seriously ! :D Cheer up , this is some good news for the country in these times of uncertainty and war on terror, my friend ...

Karachi:

Karachi-21.jpg

482597_10151313305998137_662158413_n.jpg

8378834156_4454eeae93_h.jpg

8303575500_62b9029302_b.jpg

396969_10151213779653137_710022542_n.jpg

2984670086_cf016816d0_z.jpg

karachi-st-patricks-cathedral.jpg

420301925_fe2a3a1b59_b.jpg

Money of peoples has made Malik Riaz a power broker and Qadri a politician.

By the way UAE is not happy with Gawadar, Is this an attempt to troll?
I was thinking the same.UAE is not happy with Gawadar.Is it an attempt to bribe our political clowns so they give up on Gawadar and we continue to live in hell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom