What's new

Abu Dhabi Group sign investment worth $45 billion

So? Honestly if some people are so afraid of their own lack of accomplishment that they fear Zardari being able to get political mileage out of this, then why is that a problem for everybody else?

From social media trend it seems that MQM supporters don't like idea. PTI tigers doesn't matter as they have to criticize everything, some time they even point guns towards their own leaders.

Where the hell does Zardari moron comes in from?

From social media trend it seems that MQM supporters don't like idea. PTI tigers doesn't matter as they have to criticize everything, some time they even point guns towards their own leaders.

Thakedar (rent collecting) attitudes have not served any of these parties -- MQM has some really smart people and some really stupid people - if the PPP think Pakistan is their Jagir, what then are such attitudes expressed by some MQM supporters?

Earn what you get - I know it's novel but there may be something to this idea

Where the hell does Zardari moron comes in from?

Put two and two together. This one is a no-brainer. If you do not get it, wait a few days.

Malik Riaz is Zardari loyalist. Anything he does has a connection with Zardari. It is election time so....

Also, Malik Riaz needs a victim story in case elections do not go his way.

Much needed foreign investment in Pakistan.. Good job... this 45 billion will be spread over how many years?? Also are you sure is USD.. Cost of a building being 45 billion USD does not seem right..

btw, Burj Khalifa costed about 1.5 billion Dollars..

Burj Khalifa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That Money isn't just for the building, bahria town will also be building a major community which will compete with DHA Karachi which is also under construction, part of money will go to bahria town lahore and Islamabad too.

If Malik Riaz sign this agreement will be fully implemented .But Zardari is making money.

Last but not least playing some dirty maneuvers b4 the elections Can't believe actually ppl are buying this:yahoo:

Malik raiz one the most dishonest man on the face of planet earth. as dumb as raja raiz but have pockets full with money.

Zardari will not let it happen until he gets his share.

I seriously don't get it...
seriously...
whether the deal is faqe or not..
weather the news is true or not...
wether UAE is investing money or not..
wether all is a lie or not...
what the basic problem is with our dear Indians who are just raising soo stupid questions which even arenot in article i.e how all 45 bln$ would be used on one highest building while burg khalifa is made up of 1.5 bln$...
while deal actual investment is 45 bln $ in creation of many projects...
if i can understand all this then surely they also can understand as i don't think they are so dump...or maybe they are??:unsure:
well i suppose it's all to start a fight and ruin this thread...
kindely report those all who are asking soo dumb questions and trolling and don't reply trolls from here.....
plzz keep this thread clean....:pop:

Why so much agitation over a business deal?? There is no public involvement, so why the agitation - it may succeed or fail, like any business deal

you know nah no day is complete with the typical Pakistani paranoia and conspiracy theories ....

I get baffled when i see people making issue of even the smallest of things .....wasting energy on non-productive issues ....hell which other country/nation do so? .......they aint gonna learn it .....let them do so ...so the end consequences they face would be justified

Back
Top Bottom