Abu Dhabi Group sign investment worth $45 billion

41017,xcitefun-beauty-of-karachi-pakistan.jpg

:pakistan:

images

kpt_bridge_neti_jetti.jpg

images

watermark.php

:pakistan:

very good news for our labors, Indians are burning to this which is common to see.

I was thinking the same.UAE is not happy with Gawadar.Is it an attempt to bribe our political clowns so they give up on Gawadar and we continue to live in hell.

not really dear once karachi was also known as threat to dubai and if we take it as true then are they fool to invest in it ? :S

very good news for our labors, Indians are burning to this which is common to see.

No not exactly - this is called building castles in the air. But if it does happen then good for Pakistan, but I highly doubt it.

All channels are broadcasting this news now along with Interview of Malik Riaz ...

No not exactly - this is called building castles in the air. But if it does happen then good for Pakistan, but I highly doubt it.

ha! again you need to judge yourself before quoting with such posts.

Don't fall for this political gimmick. There is no reality in it. Only to get headlines before elections, to create dreams for future so that they can get votes.

This doesn't make sense, I mean the contents do but the context doesn't, is that an email or note or web browser? I don't recognise that app

It's email opened in iPad - floating on social media, so i posted here.

Why so much agitation over a business deal?? There is no public involvement, so why the agitation - it may succeed or fail, like any business deal

Why so much agitation over a business deal?? There is no public involvement, so why the agitation - it may succeed or fail, like any business deal

People think it will be used by Zardari for political gain.

People think it will be used by Zardari for political gain.

So? Honestly if some people are so afraid of their own lack of accomplishment that they fear Zardari being able to get political mileage out of this, then why is that a problem for everybody else?

Mourning day for a certain number of members of a certain nationality on PDF.

Back
Top Bottom