What's new

Abu Dhabi Group sign investment worth $45 billion

$ 45 Billion sounds suspect for an investment in Real Estate.

If it was infrastructure it is understandable, but Real Estate? Doubtful.

Anyway, best of luck to Pakistan.

dear this project is of karachi water front which was vision of musharaf and it was going to construct on 35000 acres land a whole business district consist of high rise buildings all around and some islands of karachi

very heavy news on the indian to handle lol :lol:

Why??? Good for Pakistan. Why should we compare our economy with theirs??? Its in a different league.
A stable neighbor hood is our deepest wish and this investment is sign that Pakistan has become a lot more safer from the Taliban and co., at least in the areas around the larger cities.

Furthermore history has proven that when 2 countries have economic success and stability, the chance that they might go into war is extremely low.

$ 45 Billion sounds suspect for an investment in Real Estate.

If it was infrastructure it is understandable, but Real Estate? Doubtful.

Anyway, best of luck to Pakistan.

Projects like Sports city, Educational & Medical city, International city & Media city are not real state, Malik riaz runs his own real state business.

Well done... Malik Riyaz ke saare galatiya maaf! Maybe he can gift one floor to CJP!! :lol:

url

images

url

images

This was the original project named Karachi water front in musharaf time this was presented to him the third pic was of the tallest tower named as Independence tower and whole project was some UAE Limit less group which was going to invest 40 billion dollars in past ..

Karachi Waterfront - YouTube

and here is the video presentation of this project

Why??? Good for Pakistan. Why should we compare our economy with theirs??? Its in a different league.
A stable neighbor hood is our deepest wish and this investment is sign that Pakistan has become a lot more safer from the Taliban and co., at least in the areas around the larger cities.

Furthermore history has proven that when 2 countries have economic success and stability, the chance that they might go into war is extremely low.

That's like a good neighbor .:tup:

Not the only source that is reporting it and Geo TV being the channel of the largest media group in Pakistan is highly unlikely to make such mistake ... Let us wait and watch ...

Geo is the worst news channel period, maybe this is some elaborate scheme to embarrass pakistan

Nothing on DAwn or Express Tribune.:rolleyes:
All other reports are quoting Geo.

Those two are fav of Indians right?

Any news related to development activities in Pakistan does not go down well with fellow indain members...... any development activities should be taken in positive frame of mind by both sides :)

i jut heard Mr Malik Riaz interview today he said tht the project will start in a month i mean tht i just wow!!

is it the same project which was there when Mr. Musharraf was in power & the BB death ruined every thing?

i jut heard Mr Malik Riaz interview today he said tht the project will start in a month i mean tht i just wow!!

is it the same project which was there when Mr. Musharraf was in power & the BB death ruined every thing?

It seems like the same project The karachi Water Front cz such huge investment can be expected into that project which was having one of the tallest structure of world in it.

Back
Top Bottom