What's new

Abdul Malik Ragi executed

yes it is to great extent. Jews are allowed to have worships but there is great opposition to Sunni Mosques.

this cant be true..considering israel-iran relationship if they are giving JEWs those rights then this cant be true..

yes it is to great extent. Jews are allowed to have worships but there is great opposition to Sunni Mosques.

Mosque is House of God The Almighty is God off all neither he is shia or Sunni Muslim this practice of not allowing people freedom of religion is simply disgusting.

this cant be true..considering israel-iran relationship if they are giving JEWs those rights then this cant be true..
LOl Iranian Jewish Community is huge!There are over 25,000 Iranian Jews in Iran and about 80,000 in US.Jews are protected in the Iranian constitution. Iran hosts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country. After Israel, it is home to the second-largest Jewish population in the Middle East.
Persian Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I said I hope that not true what you heard.

God Willing

there are More then 1 million sunni's in Tehran capital and largest city of Iran . But they dnt have mosque even christians have their churchs ,
source Iran

Last edited:
there are More then 1 million sunni's in Tehran capital and largest city of Iran . But they dnt have mosque even christians have their churchs ,
Iran

AHhhhhh the irony a guy who claims to live in heart of Talibans or is one iam not sure is making fun of other nation for Not allowing freedom of Religion.:rofl:

source Iran

Fact is dude I am a Salafi myself therefore I am listening to this shia sunni hate for a long time.
There is one mosque in Tehran where there is Jummah prayers as per Sunni School, i.e. Pakistan Embassy mosque.
Frankly mosque is a mosque. Either shia or sunni. We all pray the same way, i do not see any reason for separate mosques for sects.

one of my frnd told me that suni's in iran r treated just like minorties, some restrictions on them like , they can't announce Azan loudly, They Can't Build mosque's simply they treated like jews treated by Nazi's.., i dnt knw how true is that , Can Any body tel us truth?

This is untrue but it is a common misconception outside Iran (and a purposely propagated one to cast a negative image of Iran). The Sunn'ite Iranians are free to pray and to preach in Iran. They also have their own community centers, schools and libraries. Iran does not restrict religion. The same rights are also extended to non-Muslim minorities.

Jana, how many times have you traveled to Iran yourself and have witnessed this and how long was the duration of your stay in these trips? You speak as someone with the knowledge of a native (despite the incorrectness).

Whereas in Pakistan there are separate mosques (depending on the Imam) even for those under the Sunni'te school (Ahl-Hadis have different mosques, Deobandi's have their own mosque and etc.. though it's is not as characteristically vivid), such does not exist in Iran. I know of this from personal experience in having lived in Karachi and the Punjab region and because the majority of my Pakistani friends hail from different Sunni'ite schools. In Iran, there is one synagogue irrespective of what denomination of Judaism and there is one church irrespective of what denomination of Christianity. Some groups, for instance, the Armenian Church, represent a greater majority of the Christian minority and thus have more representative churches. The same case follows for mosques. Iran is however itself overwhelmingly Shi'ah and as such the concept of a Shi'ah mosque (or Imambargah as it is popularized in Pakistan) does not exist. As for the Sunn'ite Iranians, they do have their own mosques from where Adhan is called and there is more than one mosque in Tehran also for that matter. The greater number of them are in North-western and south-eastern Iran however as they are better representative of the populations demographically. There are also religious schools for them and they have libraries and their scholars are free to conduct lectures, publish their books and hold religiously orientated gatherings (political gathering are a questionable regardless of religious belief). In any case, any Muslim is able to freely worship as he pleases in any mosque in Iran regardless of the placement of his/her hands. There is much misconception and this is purposely created and quiet annoying for an Iranian.

Iran probably accords much better rights to it's minorities than other Muslim-majority countries from my knowledge and experience. Probably the best amongst them. Furthermore, apart from Jund-shaitan, mosque bombings and so forth are unheard of and Iran is religiously quiet peaceful. As for persecution, all Iranians are persecuted for the same reasons if the persecution happens-- reasons mainly being criminal and political.

Last edited:
AHhhhhh the irony a guy who claims to live in heart of Talibans or is one iam not sure is making fun of other nation for Not allowing freedom of Religion.:rofl:

such a stupid answer frm a senior member, It doesn't mean that if some body living in afghanistan or living in kandahar he must have links with taliban, will u be happy if i call u an animal or jungli by ur name cheetah?

Fact is dude I am a Salafi myself therefore I am listening to this shia sunni hate for a long time.
There is one mosque in Tehran where there is Jummah prayers as per Sunni School, i.e. Pakistan Embassy mosque.
Frankly mosque is a mosque. Either shia or sunni. We all pray the same way, i do not see any reason for separate mosques for sects.

sir, mosque in pakistani embassy is too small for 1 million,

Jana, how many times have you traveled to Iran yourself and have witnessed this and how long was the duration of your stay in these trips? You speak as someone with the knowledge of a native (despite the incorrectness).

Whereas in Pakistan there are separate mosques (depending on the Imam) even for those under the Sunni'te school (Ahl-Hadis have different mosques, Deobandi's have their own mosque and etc.. though it's is not as characteristically vivid), such does not exist in Iran. I know of this from personal experience in having lived in Karachi and the Punjab region and because the majority of my Pakistani friends hail from different Sunni'ite schools. In Iran, there is one synagogue irrespective of what denomination of Judaism and there is one church irrespective of what denomination of Christianity. Some groups, for instance, the Armenian Church, represent a greater majority of the Christian minority and thus have more representative churches. The same case follows for mosques. Iran is however itself overwhelmingly Shi'ah and as such the concept of a Shi'ah mosque (or Imambargah as it is popularized in Pakistan) does not exist. As for the Sunn'ite Iranians, they do have their own mosques from where Adhan is called and there is more than one mosque in Tehran also for that matter. The greater number of them are in North-western and south-eastern Iran however as they are better representative of the populations demographically. There are also religious schools for them and they have libraries and their scholars are free to conduct lectures, publish their books and hold religiously orientated gatherings (political gathering are a questionable regardless of religious belief). In any case, any Muslim is able to freely worship as he pleases in any mosque in Iran regardless of the placement of his/her hands. There is much misconception and this is purposely created and quiet annoying for an Iranian.

Iran probably accords much better rights to it's minorities than other Muslim-majority countries from my knowledge and experience. Probably the best amongst them. Furthermore, apart from Jund-shaitan, mosque bombings and so forth are unheard of and Iran is religiously quiet peaceful. As for persecution, all Iranians are persecuted for the same reasons if the persecution happens-- reasons mainly being criminal and political.
here's ur link plz check this out...!
Iran
and if possible compile a list of armed forces generls, famous politicion's , high level bussiness persons , embassdors belong to sunni sect after revoloution

here's ur link plz check this out...!
Iran
and if possible compile a list of armed forces generls, famous politicion's , high level bussiness persons , embassdors belong to sunni sect after revoloution

pasban is a regime supporter so don't expect an answer from him. In Iran every religious minority is mistreated, just ask the Jews. This whole "we have a jew mp in the parliament" is just a show. When Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians and Sunnis aren't allowed to advertise and convert people, then of course they are mistreated. There is a reason why more than 3/4 of all Jews have left Iran since the revolution. The remaining people are simply unable to leave or are old people who have no interest in starting a new life. Soon there won't be many Jews left. In Iran you will be hanged for leaving Islam!!! Pasban, you wanna justify that too?? What about the treatment of Bahais???????????

@ ppl who say this hanging will make him a martyr. Even if true, there aren't many sunnis in IRan and even if they're pissed most of them are educated and are no danger.

my phopa is a shia muslim from iran,,
there is no such discrimination like shia and sunni muslim there,,whatever sect you belonged, you are called to be muslim..

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

pasban is a regime supporter so don't expect an answer from him. In Iran every religious minority is mistreated, just ask the Jews. This whole "we have a jew mp in the parliament" is just a show. When Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians and Sunnis aren't allowed to advertise and convert people, then of course they are mistreated. There is a reason why more than 3/4 of all Jews have left Iran since the revolution. The remaining people are simply unable to leave or are old people who have no interest in starting a new life. Soon there won't be many Jews left. In Iran you will be hanged for leaving Islam!!! Pasban, you wanna justify that too?? What about the treatment of Bahais???????????

@ ppl who say this hanging will make him a martyr. Even if true, there aren't many sunnis in IRan and even if they're pissed most of them are educated and are no danger.

I dont want to say about Bahais,,if i said something then it will be a conflict. Against bahais

my phopa is a shia muslim from iran,,
there is no such discrimination like shia and sunni muslim there,,whatever sect you belonged, you are called to be muslim..

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

I dont want to say about Bahais,,if i said something then it will be a conflict. Against bahais

well of course they're called muslims! Jews are also called Jews and Christians are also called Christians lol The point is smtg else.

And Bahais have been turned into booggy men by wahabis and the Iranian regime, which is actually a sign of weakness. The same way that wahabis have turned shias into boogy men, the Iranian regime has turned bahais into monsters.

well of course they're called muslims! Jews are also called Jews and Christians are also called Christians lol The point is smtg else.

And Bahais have been turned into booggy men by wahabis and the Iranian regime, which is actually a sign of weakness. The same way that wahabis have turned shias into boogy men, the Iranian regime has turned bahais into monsters.

don't Associate Bahai with Muslims , bahai is seprate firka, where they Accept people from Every religion , their headquarter located in Haifa, Israel

Back
Top Bottom