What's new

Abdul Malik Ragi executed

AHhhhhh the irony a guy who claims to live in heart of Talibans or is one iam not sure is making fun of other nation for Not allowing freedom of Religion.:rofl:

He is posting seriously without resorting to any fun making.

Anybody, regarless of his faith and practices, if proves harmful for the stability of state deserves to be hanged. Why is this "Sunni" world part of this news? BBC Bogar Bakwas Chichori is twisting the event into a religious confrontation. Laenatullah Eliah!

here's ur link plz check this out...!
Iran
and if possible compile a list of armed forces generls, famous politicion's , high level bussiness persons , embassdors belong to sunni sect after revoloution

Sir, this is a link from the US Department of State and as such I do not deem it a credible source on Iran and I find it politically motivated. To explain the logic, there are similar Israeli government pages concerning the Palestinian movements and they indeed have cautiously crafted political aspirations behind them as well.

As for the second part of your question. There are people in the business echelons but few (which is also reflective of religious demographics of Iran). As for those in the armed forces, I do not know of any personally. Moreover, the armed forces are not divided on sectarian lines (if that is a popular misconception) and there are Sunn'ite Iranians in the armed forces. Again, I have no knowledge if any of them are in the higher posts. The sect-based affiliation of people isn't as highlighted in the professional services and the sectarian question itself is not so vivid in society. However, I'd like to point out that the case was the same prior to the revolution as well-- in both cases however it is not a result of sect-based persecution. As for the armed forces in particular, one has to be a Muslim to be in the higher command structure. This is the only religious orientation based clause in the system.

Last edited:
pasban is a regime supporter so don't expect an answer from him.

It is unwise of you to forge opinions at earnst and more wrong to then lash out your own conclusions afterwards. I have answered the member. As for me being a regime supporter, by the same logic you are an Islamophobe. I am actually rather surprised as more than often you display displeasure with religion in general.

In Iran every religious minority is mistreated, just ask the Jews. This whole "we have a jew mp in the parliament" is just a show. When Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians and Sunnis aren't allowed to advertise and convert people, then of course they are mistreated.

Nima, though I am not Sunn'ite myself I have many in my extended family and I have close interaction with them. The Sunn'ite Muslim adherents of Iran are able to hold gathering and to preach. As for Christians, Jews and Zoroastrians, the matter is slightly different. As an Islamic state, the government supports the prorogation of Islam and in such a case the non-Muslim minorities do have certain issues. I would agree with that. However, the non-Muslim Iranians are free to conduct religious services and hold gathering (unless there is a political motive-- but then again the case is the same irrespective of ethnic or religion).

There is a reason why more than 3/4 of all Jews have left Iran since the revolution. The remaining people are simply unable to leave or are old people who have no interest in starting a new life.

The non-Muslim population of Iran has indeed dwindled since the 1979 revolution. As for the Jews in particular, they are given numerous incentives to move as well.

Soon there won't be many Jews left. In Iran you will be hanged for leaving Islam!!! Pasban, you wanna justify that too?? What about the treatment of Bahais???????????

I'm unsure as to the first part. Judaism is the second-oldest religion in Iran after Zoroastrianism and has withstood much. I'm quiet certain Iran would have Jewish population. Currently Iran has the largest population of Judaism adherents in the Middle East (outside Israel) and the largest population of Jews in a recognized Muslim majority state.

Nima, show me the exact extract of the law which accords this hanging treatment. Also, there are Iranians in Iran who have the Muslim religious detail in their documents for namesake only as in other countries. Non-Muslim beliefs aren't a secret or underground affair as you are putting it out to be.

As for the Bahais, this is the subject matter of a very different thread.

@ ppl who say this hanging will make him a martyr. Even if true, there aren't many sunnis in IRan and even if they're pissed most of them are educated and are no danger.

Some groups or segments, the majority of whom who are outside Iran, would be tempted to label him as a martyr and deem the criminal record as a farce or even justifiable. As for the Sunn'ite Muslims in Iran, the majority of them oppose Rigi and condem his actions.

well of course they're called muslims! Jews are also called Jews and Christians are also called Christians lol The point is smtg else.

And Bahais have been turned into booggy men by wahabis and the Iranian regime, which is actually a sign of weakness. The same way that wahabis have turned shias into boogy men, the Iranian regime has turned bahais into monsters.

bahais are non-muslims i would say..

He is posting seriously without resorting to any fun making.

janna do you work for a reputable news medium???

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan — Maulvi Hekmatullah Hekmat says he receives Taliban death threats on his cellphone every day.

"They warn: You preach against Islam, you preach for the government; stop or we will kill you," says the bearded, turbaned deputy chief of Kandahar's top Islamic religious authority, the Ulema Council.
The threats aren't idle. In recent years, 23 of the religious council's 50 members have been assassinated by the insurgents. Survivors such as Maulvi Hekmat—the title marks his status as a religious scholar—have fled their city residences, moving with families to makeshift barracks inside Kandahar's military cantonment. They rarely venture outside, and nowadays almost never lead prayers in the main mosques of Afghanistan's second-largest city.

The deadly conflict between the Taliban, who claim to be waging an Islamic holy war on infidel occupiers and their local collaborators, and Kandahar's religious authorities, who decry suicide bombing as an apostasy and back the central government, has largely passed unnoticed amid the carnage engulfing this country.

It is a clash in which the Taliban have scored an insidious victory. Silencing the moderate clerics has given the insurgents a stranglehold on public discourse and a near-monopoly on interpreting Islam. It is also allowing them to control from the shadows much of this city of one million people—a city that the U.S.-led coalition will attempt to wrestle from the Taliban in coming months.

"For the Taliban, the clerics are a more important target for assassination than the president, the ministers, or the provincial governors," says prominent Kandahar poet Abdul Qadim Patyal, who became the provincial government's information and culture secretary after his predecessor, another poet, was gunned down by militants in February.

"Our society is religious," Mr. Patyal explains, "and most of the time when a cleric says something, people accept it without thinking."

A split between pro-government clerics and more radical mullahs is common in many Muslim countries, from Egypt to Saudi Arabia to Indonesia. The Taliban's effort to physically eliminate the religious competition is, however, unique—in part because it is a stealthy battle where the insurgents, aware of how unpopular it is to kill clerics, often deny their responsibility.

"The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan has never been behind any of these assassinations," insisted Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid, using the insurgent movement's name for its shadow government.

Kandahar clerics sympathetic to the Taliban, however, say they understand why the Islamic scholars, known as ulema, are being targeted. "The Kandahar Ulema Council is paying for their mistakes and naïveté. They say and do whatever they are told by the Afghan government and the Americans, in order to receive their monthly allowances," scoffs former Council member Mufti Mohammad Aarif, who served as provincial deputy education secretary in the pre-2001 Taliban government. "If you pick a side you must pay for the consequences."

The Taliban movement, born in religious academies and headed by a mullah—the one-eyed Mohammad Omar—derives its own legitimacy from its clerical roots. Heavily influenced by Saudi Arabia's Wahhabi strain of the faith, and by the puritan Deobandi school from north India, the Taliban abhor some of Afghanistan's traditional practices that are endorsed by the official ulema, such as the use of good-luck amulets or the worshipping of shrines.

Now read the above article and tell me how serious this guy is been when he continues to complain about Iran yet totally ignorant of the realities on the grounds .

i suggest next time please read everything care fully before commenting on it.

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan — Maulvi Hekmatullah Hekmat says he receives Taliban death threats on his cellphone every day.

"They warn: You preach against Islam, you preach for the government; stop or we will kill you," says the bearded, turbaned deputy chief of Kandahar's top Islamic religious authority, the Ulema Council.
The threats aren't idle. In recent years, 23 of the religious council's 50 members have been assassinated by the insurgents. Survivors such as Maulvi Hekmat—the title marks his status as a religious scholar—have fled their city residences, moving with families to makeshift barracks inside Kandahar's military cantonment. They rarely venture outside, and nowadays almost never lead prayers in the main mosques of Afghanistan's second-largest city.

The deadly conflict between the Taliban, who claim to be waging an Islamic holy war on infidel occupiers and their local collaborators, and Kandahar's religious authorities, who decry suicide bombing as an apostasy and back the central government, has largely passed unnoticed amid the carnage engulfing this country.

It is a clash in which the Taliban have scored an insidious victory. Silencing the moderate clerics has given the insurgents a stranglehold on public discourse and a near-monopoly on interpreting Islam. It is also allowing them to control from the shadows much of this city of one million people—a city that the U.S.-led coalition will attempt to wrestle from the Taliban in coming months.

"For the Taliban, the clerics are a more important target for assassination than the president, the ministers, or the provincial governors," says prominent Kandahar poet Abdul Qadim Patyal, who became the provincial government's information and culture secretary after his predecessor, another poet, was gunned down by militants in February.

"Our society is religious," Mr. Patyal explains, "and most of the time when a cleric says something, people accept it without thinking."

A split between pro-government clerics and more radical mullahs is common in many Muslim countries, from Egypt to Saudi Arabia to Indonesia. The Taliban's effort to physically eliminate the religious competition is, however, unique—in part because it is a stealthy battle where the insurgents, aware of how unpopular it is to kill clerics, often deny their responsibility.

"The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan has never been behind any of these assassinations," insisted Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid, using the insurgent movement's name for its shadow government.

Kandahar clerics sympathetic to the Taliban, however, say they understand why the Islamic scholars, known as ulema, are being targeted. "The Kandahar Ulema Council is paying for their mistakes and naïveté. They say and do whatever they are told by the Afghan government and the Americans, in order to receive their monthly allowances," scoffs former Council member Mufti Mohammad Aarif, who served as provincial deputy education secretary in the pre-2001 Taliban government. "If you pick a side you must pay for the consequences."

The Taliban movement, born in religious academies and headed by a mullah—the one-eyed Mohammad Omar—derives its own legitimacy from its clerical roots. Heavily influenced by Saudi Arabia's Wahhabi strain of the faith, and by the puritan Deobandi school from north India, the Taliban abhor some of Afghanistan's traditional practices that are endorsed by the official ulema, such as the use of good-luck amulets or the worshipping of shrines.

Now read the above article and tell me how serious this guy is been when he continues to complain about Iran yet totally ignorant of the realities on the grounds .

this Artical is just B.s, Btw why you associating me with Taliben? They may be extremest but also remember that they are fighting for their country.

Btw , which jungle news paper publish that Artical?

this Artical is just B.s, Btw why you associating me with Taliben? .

Wow now that aTaliban or a Taliban sympathizer has called a news of Talibans being religious extremist BS .
i am persuaded 1000s of dead bodies of people that believed in different sect then Talibans was all illusion.

here is your link for the article
Taliban Silence Kandahar's Clerics - WSJ.com

They may be extremist but also remember that they are fighting for their country

I am surprised to see there is still people like you out there who are trying to make every possible excuse for these Terrorists .100 of 1000s afghans was and are being killed by theses terrorist for the love of Afghanistan and its people.

don't Associate Bahai with Muslims , bahai is seprate firka, where they Accept people from Every religion , their headquarter located in Haifa, Israel

you seem to have major issues
when did I associate them with muslims? I said they're being mistreated.

pasban you are smtg else man lol
Before I thought you were just a disgruntled war veteran. It seems I was wrong. You're a full blown IR supporter and I wouldn't be surprised if you were on the regime's payroll as it is often the case with people like you. Anyways, as long as me and you know what the deal is in Iran I am happy. Instead of trying to advertise Iran on a Pakistani site why don't you advertise it to the MILLIONS of Iroonis that are sick and tired of your bull ****.

Adame kheily kasifi bayad bashi ke vase in regime kesafat hazeri dorogh begi. Vaghean ke bayad adam bi vojdan bashe ke betoone az ye mosht ghaltagh injoory defa kone. Vali eshkal nadare, darin nafasaye akharetoone mikeshin badbakhta.

Wow now that aTaliban or a Taliban sympathizer has called a news of Talibans being religious extremist BS .
i am persuaded 1000s of dead bodies of people that believed in different sect then Talibans was all illusion.

here is your link for the article
Taliban Silence Kandahar's Clerics - WSJ.com

I am surprised to see there is still people like you out there who are trying to make every possible excuse for these Terrorists .100 of 1000s afghans was and are being killed by theses terrorist for the love of Afghanistan and its people.

Mr. Plz define Terrorist & Terrorism

Mr. Plz define Terrorist & Terrorism

I can bet no one can define terror or terrorism here.... One guy (Zakir naik) who somewhat try to define the terms is now banned in UK... and may be soon he will be banned in other places just because he defined terrorism.....

Ask any one what is terrorism and he will start explainig the phenomenon of talibnization and stuff like that but no one has a clear definition....

On topic I guess Iran has full right to execute the person fighting against there territory and terrorizing her people no need to bring in sect of the terrorist....

Back
Top Bottom