What's new

Abbottabad Operation MUST Be Reinvestigated & Pakistani Accomplices Brought To Book

Certainly the main culprits were Kiyani and Pasha, both ran away after and made properties in Dubai and Australia. We can’t talk about them, we can’t held them accountable because it will affect the moral of Jawans.

This program should be watched in full for all interested.

I have written here, continuously since 2011, there are many aspects of OBL operations which stinks from Pakistan's security point of view.

Sadly, Pakistan is a country where there is no responsibility and accountability. Lack of these two essential requirements, it has open up Pakistan for constant attacks. Every country, even little country like UAE thinks that Pakistan is a walkover.

If anything , Pakistanis themselves are to be blamed.

Out of curiosity what exactly stinks from Pakistan's security standpoint ?
at the end of the day your golden goose OBL got cooked

Sadly, Pakistan is a country where there is no responsibility and accountability. Lack of these two essential requirements, it has open up Pakistan for constant attacks. Every country, even little country like UAE thinks that Pakistan is a walkover.

Has anyone asked why the Abbottabad Commission has not released its report?

Pakistan has a long history of evading the truth. Whether it's 1971, Abbottabad, the mysterious death of Zia ul Haq, the assassination of Benzair Bhutto, Kargil, or whatever. In face of big questions, Pakistan proverbially likes to put its head in the ground and hopes the problem just goes away, when, in reality, it just festers like an unhealed injury.

One can only imagine how this project to the rest of the world.

Mullah Omar was hiding right next to an American base.

America is guilty of harboring terrorists.

Are you sure. President Trump said otherwise.
You mean there is no security breach when another country's forces enter your supposedly "independent country" and carry out an operation supposedly without "your approval"!!
When are you going to allow India to carry out such operations!!

Grow up dude, honestly.
Your silly thinking is evident from the comments " your golden goose OBL got cooked". Seriously!!
Do you even know my thinking and point of view about OBL!!
Ok, please tell me who financed and trained OBL in Afghanistan initially!!
Yeah right.

wheres the proof you got the guy you were looking for..

as per the details he was already dead..

wheres the proof you got the guy you were looking for..

as per the details he was already dead..

I keep hearing this conspiracy theories. FYI I have not seen any ranking Pakistani army general in position of authority make the claim you are making. Any reason why Pakistan went along with the charade ? I see no logical reason to pretend otherwise.

Any logical explanation for return of OBL family from Pakistan

I am not saying the "official story" is the full truth here.

The most logical explanation for the whole saga is as follows: I think Musharraf or some senior army general sheltered OBL as an insurance policy. The CIA eventually found him and took him out.

Frankly it is a high probability that a senior Pakistani official betrayed OBL to the CIA.
Are you sure. President Trump said otherwise.
You mean there is no security breach when another country's forces enter your supposedly "independent country" and carry out an operation supposedly without "your approval"!!
When are you going to allow India to carry out such operations!!

Grow up dude, honestly.
Your silly thinking is evident from the comments " your golden goose OBL got cooked". Seriously!!
Do you even know my thinking and point of view about OBL!!
Ok, please tell me who financed and trained OBL in Afghanistan initially!!
Yeah right.

When is Donald Trump barometer of any truth ?

" You mean there is no security breach when another country's forces enter your supposedly "independent country" and carry out an operation supposedly without "your approval"!! "

I do not disagree here on the security breach. Is that as bad as sheltering the world's most wanted terrorist in your country ? Especially when you are taking billions of dollars from the country looking for him. I do not know what is worse - incompetence or complicity.

USA never financed the Arab warriors. American money was handed over to the ISI. The ISI decided which Afghan groups were supported and which weren't. ISI decided the only ones worthy of aid were "Islamic" groups. No secular Afghan groups received a dime. I challenge you to prove otherwise.
Mullah Omar was hiding right next to an American base.

America is guilty of harboring terrorists.

Nobody knows anything about this Mullah Omar

He has never meet journalists other than Pakistani or Afghan

Last edited:
There was no such operation, just theatrics to end the Afghan war. Pakistan benefited greatly from this episode.

I keep hearing this conspiracy theories. FYI I have not seen any ranking Pakistani army general in position of authority make the claim you are making. Any reason why Pakistan went along with the charade ? I see no logical reason to pretend otherwise.

Any logical explanation for return of OBL family from Pakistan

I am not saying the "official story" is the full truth here.

The most logical explanation for the whole saga is as follows: I think Musharraf or some senior army general sheltered OBL as an insurance policy. The CIA eventually found him and took him out.

Frankly it is a high probability that a senior Pakistani official betrayed OBL to the CIA.

When is Donald Trump barometer of any truth ?

" You mean there is no security breach when another country's forces enter your supposedly "independent country" and carry out an operation supposedly without "your approval"!! "

I do not disagree here on the security breach. Is that as bad as sheltering the world's most wanted terrorist in your country ? Especially when you are taking billions of dollars from the country looking for him. I do not know what is worse - incompetence or complicity.

USA never financed the Arab warriors. American money was handed over to the ISI. The ISI decided which Afghan groups were supported and which weren't. ISI decided the only ones worthy of aid were "Islamic" groups. No secular Afghan groups received a dime. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

Nobody knows anything about this Mullah Omar

He has never meet journalists other than Pakistani or Afghan
Your argument left lot of room to discuss. But, it is known fact OBL was sheltered and known by US top govt officials. Before and after operation Pakistan and US relations were totally normal and all military exchange programs were as usual. Otherwise after OBL appearance from nowhere could call in massive US,UN and international sanction on Pakistan..................... nothing had happened and we saw more defense relations and exchange programs .. Imagine OBL operation was done in 2011 and Pakistan got upgraded fleet of Jordanian F16 in 2014 and few Cobra by the approval of US govt .... and lot more ...
OBL operation had backdoor approval from Pak army .... Obama book says alot ...

These two were not the ones holding the guns. What stopped military from reacting.

Simple Answer, General Kiyani.
That's what I had been saying since 2011 within days after the incident, that all of these individuals including General Kiyani should be investigated and charged with Treason.

Show me one piece of hard evidence to prove that OBL was killed in Abbotabad.

I would have liked to see the dead body in Times Square. But then I do not get to decide such things.

No one in position of power in Pakistan has challenged the American government's claim. That includes politicians and generals. That is true in 2011. It is true in 2020.

The American government claims to have killed him. GOP Senators have not challenged the Obama administration claim

Osama family in 2011 was put under arrest in Pakistan in 2011. Osama family was deported from Pakistan in 2012

It is consistent with pattern of all major terrorists being killed on Pakistani soil
Your argument left lot of room to discuss. But, it is known fact OBL was sheltered and known by US top govt officials. /QUOTE]
No evidence of it

Before and after operation Pakistan and US relations were totally normal and all military exchange programs were as usual.

you are right things are normal. American officials did not believe Pakistani army that they sent in Seal team to kill him. It tells you what normalcy is with respect to America-Pakistani relationship on certain issues

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom