What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

We are not Muslim world, we are Pakistan.

How come you have become stronger? A decade ago, you had those Jericho missiles which can hit anywhere in Pakistan without Pakistan replying in kind. But thanks to your country reckless contribution towards Indian military expansion, we have now increased our Arsenal and its range so much so that you lot are well within our range, as a consequence of Indian military expansion. 10k Km missiles doesnt effect us, you already had that capability, its us who have done the catch up on you, unintentionally, thanks to your country wrong strategic choices.
Iron Fist, Iron Dome, Trophy, F-35, Arrow 3, David Sling and alot more, should I continue? Like I said before, u think u're holding all the card in the deck, while everybody already surpassed u technology wise.

Caz we dont have 12000 km between us... your reaction time is next to nothing....
Sir,
You misunderstood what i wanted to know. You had stated theoretically 90 sec to intercept will be available.

I wanted to know how you came to this because what little I know of is even if launch is detected human brain would register it in 20sec. Then the reaction would follow which would not be less then 90sec. This is knowing the close proximity.

Sir,
You misunderstood what i wanted to know. You had stated theoretically 90 sec to intercept will be available.

I wanted to know how you came to this because what little I know of is even if launch is detected human brain would register it in 20sec. Then the reaction would follow which would not be less then 90sec. This is knowing the close proximity.

Thats time to burn first stage ... by that time missile is out of atmosphere and too fast for a chase

No, reaching max apogee is not a pre-requisite.

Again, since it was a test flight, a lofted trajectory must have been planned. How did you arrive at the conclusion of payload being nil? Trajectories can be varied with the same payload, it doesn't works like a hand-held slingshot.
Sir,
I know there would be payload but tests are usually conducted using a lesser payload then what might be the designed payload.

Your answer in the first line cleared my confusion.

Most if not all of Pakistan's lethal weapons have come from its hostilities with India. Although Pakistan and Israel don't have relations and openly hostile ones at that, it's best if they avoid confrontation. Although at the same time this may prove difficult as Israel is arming Pakistan's arch enemy.

This isn't a bad thing as Israel makes good stuff and so this pushes Pakistan to innovate aswell. With the economy picking up,tight relations with China and a maturing home defence projects, delivery systems will continue to improve.

Second strike capability was major as you should never put preemptive nuclear strikes past any country. Especially jittery aggressive and paranoid ones worried about their existence whilst being run run by extremists.

Missile defences are good but nothing is 100℅. Pakistan has to innovate delivery systems and implement these into their sea based deterrent. Recent news definately shows this.

why do some countries invest so heavily into BMD, when nations could just fire a MIRV then?

The problem of defense against MIRVs

Testing of the LGM-118A Peacekeeper re-entry vehicles, all eight shot from only one missile. Each line represents the path of a warhead which, were it live, would detonate with the explosive power of twenty-five Hiroshima-style weapons.

Conditions changed dramatically in 1970 with the introduction of Multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle (MIRV) warheads. Suddenly, each launcher was throwing not one warhead, but several. These would spread out in space, ensuring that a single interceptor would be needed for each warhead. This simply added to the need to have several interceptors for each warhead in order to provide geographical coverage. Now it was clear that an ABM system would always be many times more expensive than the ICBMs they defended against.

These War heads will fall like a rain and it will make very difficult to an ABM to engage them

dcf31f67e1053e7929c8a05da40457d6.jpg

upload_2017-1-26_17-3-59.png

They will fall like flys infront of your mighty shields ... dont worry

Atleast we are working a quite an impregnable shield, you have no defense even against basic 25 year old Prithvis in our inventory.

To intercept MiRV is currently no possible but there are some speculations that IRBM MiRV missile could be intercept within the first phase of flight.

S-400 near the border could create problems for Ababeel 1 but who will stupid enough to put the prized weapon like S-400 near the border under the direct strike range of P.A / P.A.F?

So chances to intercept Ababeel 1 by Indian is currently zero even deliveries of such system still not start.
@Oscar

I used to read your posts as a guest and always like the detailed insight, what you say about this.

Firstly you and what army can take down the S-400 even if it's placed close enough to the border, if war is pushed, even taking off can become a hassle for PAF. Each battery of S-400 fire units are guarded by a battery of Pantsir unit and S-400 can easily shoot down ARMs so good luck. Let alone, the path to the S-400 system will be littered with Akash and Spyder SAMs. With MKIs, Rafales policing the sky, PAF will dig it's grave faster than a rabbit gets humped.

As for PA, how far will they get really, they will be running in shambles once IA opens up with Arty, Pinaka, Brahmos and others.

Again this missile at best if anything probably has MRVs, are they MIRVs, nah. Even so, such missiles with limited ranges being deployed from limited ranges allows for rather predictable flight paths, also dispersion at such ranges won't be more than few 10s of miles, with system like ADD, PAD and S-400 we have the ability to deploy fire units over a wide area and we have enough missiles to expense to shoot down such targets. Moreso, the point here is, even is 1 gets through, India is big enough to survive, in the meanwhile ya'll are toast, and all it takes is a barrage of 25 year old Prithvis to wipe out Pak to a good measure.

Last edited:
Atleast we are working a quite an impregnable shield, you have no defense even against basic 25 year old Prithvis in our inventory.

We are working efficiently, our missiles are keeping Indian aggression in check. If God forbids a war mutual destruction is assured. So you can satisfy yourself with your impregnable shield and hard work and lots of money spent, at the end of the day it isnt making a difference

It's quite simple really, PA is so scared of IA that they had to deploy need tac nukes to stop our strike columns.

We are working efficiently, our missiles are keeping Indian aggression in check. If God forbids a war mutual destruction is assured. So you can satisfy yourself with your impregnable shield and hard work and lots of money spent, at the end of the day it isnt making a difference

Keep thinking that, in reality Pak will be wiped out while India will survive, the land mass is too big, the population big enough and with a good shield in place. Most of your missiles wont' make beyond your border

How are your missiles keeping Indian aggression in check really? Your DGMO came running for talks when things got too hot last year.

Keep thinking that, in reality Pak will be wiped out while India will survive, the land mass is too big, the population big enough and with a good shield in place. Most of your missiles wont' make beyond your border

How are your missiles keeping Indian aggression in check really? Your DGMO came running for talks when things got too hot last year.

Bold part :cuckoo::cuckoo:

My bad, should have started this discussion with you :hitwall::hitwall:

The "Satellite Imagery Expert" of India has finally find out how we developed Ababeel :bounce::bounce::bounce:

C3GimSNWEAAQ83P.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Horribly wrong. Radar is used to detect even junk orbiting earth.

THAAD is similar to the S-400.

Which world are you from? North Korea sold ballistic missile technology to Pakistan. The Ghauri 1 was a Korean Nodong. Basically SCUD.

What shit. We already have these systems.

We have spaced based detection systems. Had them for nearly 2 decades now.

S-400 intercepts warheads during decent. Neither of you know what MIRV means.

Irrelevant. For it to reach mach 18, it has to be fired from a range of 3000Km from Delhi. Your country ain't that big. You can't target Delhi with the Shaheen. You will have to fire your missile from Turkey if you want to hit Delhi with the Shaheen. It's simple physics.

Have you ever thrown a ball in your life?

No, you don't. Or else you wouldn't be asking such a stupid question.

Instead of pretending to be the lead engineer on s-400 and bore me with ur theories. Why is it so difficult for u to provide proof ?? surly russians advertise the capabilities of their system.. I just want to see it. If you're really the genius ur claming to be and educate us Pakistani on how these system work. Why don't you go n build one for your country? Why did India have to buy s-400 when it has a genius like you around?? lol

Bold part :cuckoo::cuckoo:

My bad, should have started this discussion with you :hitwall::hitwall:

The "Satellite Imagery Expert" of India has finally find out how we developed Ababeel :bounce::bounce::bounce:

C3GimSNWEAAQ83P.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

He is mistaken again it was March 3B Rocket ..... :woot:

Plz share this with him a more similar Bus & we are acknowledging it by placing our Flag & emblem of SUPARCO on it ....
Pakksat-1R.jpg

Plz someone should ask him does he know the specification of the kuaizhou-1a which supposedly can carry only 200-300 KG payload .... on the other hand even S-II is capable of carring the 1000 Kg payload in unitary warhead configuration & He think a 3 MIRV payload will around 200- to 300 Kg .... ???

What an idiot .... he is ....

Last edited:
Sir,
I know there would be payload but tests are usually conducted using a lesser payload then what might be the designed payload.

Your answer in the first line cleared my confusion.
No they are not, using lesser payload defies the purpose of the test in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom