What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

It would be interesting to see indian navy comment.... they did not see the last test ... slcm babur...

May be they did not see this one either

Well the country that will benefit most from this launch is Russia. INDIA will have to pay at least 15 Billion dollars to buy more S400 and the probability of successful interception will still remain 18%.
Bravo Pakistan has just Placed India in a budget deficit. ABABEEL is an economy ripper not just a missile.

Both countries are obsessed with each other.
Well, you can deny of course like all other pakistanis here.

Show me one Report done by Pakistani media like your media make ? the way your entire nation react on Babur 3 , its just hilarious , Pakistani's are not obsessed with India , no one in Pakistan comes into Power by cursing India .. but in in India Modi was elected because of his Anti-Pakistan rants..

No more off Topic Posts

Tells the quality of interaction and discussion that people stoop to such level and start calling others with etc names. Zarvan never hide his picture on twitter even but pity on such people going to attack personally. I am sure, none of them would ever dare to share their own pic at all.

However, I would suggest that not to share their posts here for the quality of thread alone.

MIRV warheads
19-icbm-warheads-china.jpg

Minuteman3-MIRV.jpg

MIRV.jpg

upload_2017-1-24_8-51-27.jpeg

New year came with new achievements.:yahoo::yahoo:
First Babur SLCM and now Ababeel SSM.2017 is rocking guys.And it is just the 1st month.Hoping for the best.....:pakistan::pakistan:

Tells the quality of interaction and discussion that people stoop to such level and start calling others with etc names. Zarvan never hide his picture on twitter even but pity on such people going to attack personally. I am sure, none of them would ever dare to share their own pic at all.

However, I would suggest that not to share their posts here for the quality of thread alone.
Roger sir.
I was also hesitated first to share this post but actually i want to show you guys a level of temperature across border.

Back
Top Bottom