What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

Here comes another butt hurt Indian. I feel sorry for them today. The level of 'butt hurtism' today is at astronomical levels.
If facts and technical valid arguments are means butthurt to pakistani s then it my pleasure

We often en feels it when some one shows list of Pakistan Research papers & patents filing to them

No problem Bro, I was actually hinting towards a chance of trolling that brigade may avail here to divert the topic that has nothing to add to the subject at all.
I can understand it brother. There should be some prize for our brother zarvan who crossed enemy lines and did some surgical strike today.
@Zarvan My LeT operative. :P

BTSX---Press-Release---R1_25.jpg

Only the United States, United Kingdom, Russia, France,and China are known to currently possess MIRV missiles (Wikipedia). Alhamdolilah we have achieved another milestone. What about India, do they have any MIRV capable missile?
India's Agni V and Agni VI have MIRV capabilities.

No brother , i did not have heard of it, maybe i did read it in past but its not clicking in my mind right now,,.
Ok. You can get this information on wikipedia. What was your feeling when you heard this news?

A country which can launch Multiple Satellites via Civilian program does not possess MIRV technology is unbelievable, or in other words I should say this capabilty is UNDECLARED for missile program but India has demonstrated this capability & passed the MESSAGE to the global community

http://www.idsa.in/idsacomments/pslv-launches-20-satellites-in-single-mission_alele_280616
https://qz.com/790928/isro-pulls-of...-launches-8-satellites-into-different-orbits/

Expect it's declaration & operationalisation with AGNI-VI & eventually with K series as well .....

They already had it though, Agni-VI is panned from sub (if I am not wrong).

The timing of these two tests (Babur 3 and Ababeel) seems very interesting. 2 new missiles with features that Pakistan didn't have before in 2 weeks. I have a feeling Pakistan got intelligence that bharatis were planning a false flag in bharat as a prelude to war. This and Babur 3 will make the bharatis think many, many times now before going to war now.

Pakistan has probably had both these missiles for a few years but didn't publicize them. Now bharatis have some idea of what Pakistan has.

Ok. You can get this information on wikipedia. What was your feeling when you heard this news?

I woke up late today as i was working on my paper last night, and first i thought its some Air-to-Air missile as recent statement by Sohail Aman about getting state of art stuff for PAF .. but when i see the full news about it been a BM and MIRV capable .. i jumped over my couch and than laugh over thinking the reaction of poor Indians haha

A country which don't have capacity to send satellite with SLV to earth orbit claiming to get MIRV technology

Pakistan is day by day became proganda driven society
Wr tested this missile into Arabian sea, according to agreement we informed Indian govt before Bm test, now if you asshats have some shame ask your navy to inform Indian janta about this test as u guys have the ability to track ujing shittilites and radaaarj? No?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom