What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

Are you even reading your own Posts ? I mentioned in my first post in this thread , Indian S-400 become PRETTY MUCH IRRELEVANT , because of MIRV technology which India Does not Posses, for our Hq-16 and Hq-9's it wont be that hard to intercept your missiles , Anti BM systems are never 100% full proof, we don't expect our SAM's to intercept your BM's with 100% accuracy and rate and neither you can claim , but you have to swallow that Hard pill that now Pakistan has acquired a Technology which makes Indian Interception of missiles very hard .. you are not US and i hope you know that,

Oh now it's not that hard ehh ? Dude we have china to worry about...what does pakistan have that china does not ?

Why just why? Don't we have threats beyond India as well considering not very long ago we were threatened to be bombed back to stone age. This surely should count for something?
Don't worry How much members here say we won't cross SHAHEEN III limit Pakistan will go for ICBM

Any idea about its launch site?
I'm asking because I saw the missile's initial stage of flight from my college in Karachi. The missile seemed to have been launched from a north-westerly direction.
Either way, it's a great achievement.
Pakistan's strategic organizations are on a roll!

Anxiously waiting for Indian Comments and GOOGLE MAP Experts to reject the claim about MIRV

But But Video is animated
But But You got these from China
But but It's a Fake test
But but no warnings were issued
But but we are Butt hurt
But but Pakistan painted it white
but but no warheads can be seen

LIARS Pakistani's :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

73283053.jpg

Hmm, intercepting re-entry vehicle on its way back? Dude you're talking about about intercepting something moving down at about 25-40 mach speed (depends on height and ejection speed from point where it was deployed)? Even USA don't have such a thing!! Ballistic missiles can only be intercepted on its way up using cruise missile if they in close vicinity to launch location. Deployment of warhead with precision, increased devastation (MIRV to carry multiple warheads), and second strike are important factors to create deterrence and deterrence is only known best defense so far against nuclear threats.

Though, once Pakistan have credible deterrence, I think it will be reasonable to spend some money on autonomous anti-missile defense system - currently we don't have any autonomous system, but we still can intercept missiles to some extent to some extent using manual computer aided calculations and interception in the same scenarios where autonomous system will work.
There is the reply to a pKistani who said india wasted billions in BMD.

Hope you understood the importance of BMD. Which is why I asked if there is a plan adopted by pak.

No Indian media site reporting the test as of now. Probably they are in a state of shock and waiting for any joker to brand it as a fake test :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom