What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

Now whats the difficulty in sending own satellites to orbit (SLV)? Anyways great achievement of our scientists and engineers :victory:

Who told you that ? So far Pakistan has 3 HQ-16 Batteries and 5 more are on order , rumors suggest that we are operating HQ-9 as well ,and after the recent turn of event I will take any Rumor Pakistan has more seriously, few months back no one expected a SLCM and no in their wildest dreams expected MIRV's that soon.... along with FM-90 , SPADA .. If i am not wrong Hq-16 and Hq-9 can intercept CM and BM's too ..
@Beast @Chinese-Dragon @The Deterrent ?

Are you sure they will not fail before hitting enemy targets? :D

For pakistan we make sure 2 or 3 times !!

Who told you that ? So far Pakistan has 3 HQ-16 Batteries and 5 more are on order , rumors suggest that we are operating HQ-9 as well ,and after the recent turn of event I will take any Rumor Pakistan has more seriously, few months back no one expected a SLCM and no in their wildest dreams expected MIRV's that soon.... along with FM-90 , SPADA .. If i am not wrong Hq-16 and Hq-9 can intercept CM and BM's too ..
@Beast @Chinese-Dragon @The Deterrent ?

HQ 16 ==> BUK , It is meant to counter Aircrafts , Helicopters, UAVs. It can't counter Cruise Missiles or Ballistic Missiles.

HQ9 ==> Its S300 PMU version , which in turn is dedicated for Anti Aircraft Duties, the Anti Ballistic Missile Variant is HQ10 or S300 VM/VM1/VM2 . And that too can only work against upto older MRBMs. Or more effectively against SRBMS, that too if a very good surveillance system exists.

FM90 and SPADA too are Anti Aircraft Systems and cannot do much / or more appropriately can do nothing against ballistic missiles.

super-computer-nerd-580x3481-e1379439793236.jpeg

Banniyas would be exploring google like crazy nerd, which chinese missile Ababeel resembles the most. And by claiming that banniya ke rooh ko sakoon ajae ga :D

Back
Top Bottom