What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

Congratulation to my Pakistani friends. But Literal meaning of Ababeel is a bird or flocks of birds I thing and of course 'Fil' meaning elephant. Please correct me if I am wrong. Congratulation once again to the team of scientists for a great achievement.

Regards,
Jailer

wait for some 'Indian expert' (who in reality works in call support) to declare this is fake because the 'camera is wobbly'.

The missile is based on Shaheen III but has an enlarged cone section to accommodate multiple independent reentry vehicles (MIRV). This is meant to reduce the likelihood of interception by an anti-ballistic missile system.

Oh now it's not that hard ehh ? Dude we have china to worry about...what does pakistan have that china does not ?

Forget about China, your entire Country is obsessed with Pakistan , Dont believe me look at your own media , govt reactions on any Test Pakistan has conducted

@Zarvan
:yahoo:
upload_2017-1-24_18-43-18.png

Congratulations Pakistan Army....:yahoo::yahoo:
Babur and then Ababeel.We are working pretty fast.Things once we have discussed on this forum are becoming reality now.Now waiting for ICBM.
Proud to be a Pakistani..:pakistan:

No Indian media site reporting the test as of now. Probably they are in state of shock and waiting for any joker to brand it as a fake test :D
They will be pissing in pants, we vanished there false ego in to gutter.. we cant stop them crying because there are many big items we r going to reveal in mear future ;)

Funny past is that, no extra stage is added.
Level of Butt hurt is compromising their brain activity ............... :lol:
Isn't that Moron member of PDF too?
Most of them are here members also

Forget about China, your entire Country is obsessed with Pakistan , Dont believe me look at your own media , govt reactions on any Test Pakistan has conducted

Both countries are obsessed with each other.
Well, you can deny of course like all other pakistanis here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom