What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

So basically a little more than 10 years it took.

What is the point other than unavoidable circumstances? Mind it, we are not enjoying the friendly love like India but still, we have it and right on time. Previously we needed tactical nukes for Cold-Feet Start-1 and now this one for the new threat of Cold-Feet-Start-2. If it has to be calcualted like late then I am sure, none made any promise of date or day or claimed to achieve such capability however, you will be surprised in upcoming, months or a year about "unbelievable from Pakistan" tings. We had our need, our resources, our doctrine, priorities and many other things and still, I am not pointing anything specific Indian program here but still, be a impartial analysts and see the Indian claim w.r.t. expected date of any achievement and the day actually did... There are many programs you can read about... Therefore, I have been saying, no need to remind as such as we are aware and none every claimed officially anything in this regard.

LEMOA Has Facilitated DTTI Thus India Has Got A Wide Range of Defence and Strategic Technologies

US never shares strategic technologies with conditions and missile program is never included. May be you know more than India's missile program than the Indians itself. Good!

Waiting for Dawn News and it's comments section to drum up poverty and illteracy because we spend so much on defence and 'useless' missiles. They deny the command of Allah.

DAWN want us to fight our enemy india with pencil, ballpoint, assignment registers & A+ grade quizzes we are pushed into spending heavily in making and buying weapons because of son of a bit*h india the worst neighbour any country can get so if i were to choose between survivability and education i would go for survival in a heart beat

Why On Earth Do You Need The Approval of People Whose Own Missiles Are Stunning Failiures

Its SARCASM BRO I WAS REFERRING TO THEIR FUNNY & PATHETIC OBJECTIONS ON SLCM BABUR 3 LIKE IT CHANGES COLOUR OR HOW DOES IT TRAVEL 655 KM IN 8 SECONDS THEY CAN SCREW THEMSELVES WITH THEIR OPINIONS FOR ALL I OR OTHER PAKISTANIS SHOULD CARE.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

I don't think India will be ruffled by this test. India knows that Pakistan is going to go MIRV sometime in future. What India needs is to work and improve for a BMD system that can take on MIRV.

Anyway, good for Pakistanis.

How do you intend to take out a MIRV? Has it ever been done before?

Back
Top Bottom