What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

Rocket science isn't limited to range, it is test of some improvement in technology. All rocket propellant are not cheap, eco-friendly, and efficient. Though it is successful, but even failed attempts contribute knowledge and knowledge gained this way helps us correct our mistakes.

Its also is the first Pakistani Ballistic Missile to have the MIRV Technology.

What most of you don't understand is .....we don't want to state the range of any missile beyond 2,500 because it gives night mares to certain people sitting in a certain tiny piece of land...

Do we have missiles capable of hitting beyond 3,000kn or even 4,000 kms? Yeah we do.....Do we want to state the correct range? No...

Imagine what would happen......Pakistan tests MIRV capable missile that can hit the mother of all evil? You get what I'm saying here? Don't follow the stated numbers for range ;)

MIRV capable means indian ballistic missile interceptors can't destroy it.it's a nightmare for indians.i think pakistan has done a great job.this shows that we can make any type of missile with any kind of technology but indians beg israelis and russians to make interceptors.lol

Is it tested to its full range ....?

Missile Wali Sarkar Zindabad .... :whistle:

Missile Wali Sarkar Alreaday Predicted this test two weeks ago... Gotta keep his next future predictions in mind as well. He usually predicts events two weeks before it happens. :D :D

Edit: I don't know what kind of fits these morons will throw after we unveil the MIRVed system. Let me write before-hand some things that they will say:
1. Its just an SLV.
2. It just jettisons multiple warheads, they are not guided because pakis don't have any knowledge of independent trajectory insertions.
3. It looks so fragile, its not mobile.
4. The range is not enough for independent trajectory insertions.
5. China gifted it to Pakistan.
and so on.

The former, but let's just say the dia problem has been solved in a fairly obvious way. You'll see soon hopefully.

I would provide you with the exact time frame, however the project is lagging behind, a lot. Delays keep popping out, but lets hope this time Pakistan goes through with it in one go (unlike Shaheen-III's multiple launch delays). This is understandable, given the complexity of the system and Pakistan's relative inexperience in this domain.

the name "Ababeel" indicates in direction of MIRV.

Thats what Ababeel exactly did, each had three pebbles..one in their mouth two in their feet and they dropped it on to enemy...

No need to speculate whether it has MIRV or not Because it has

"Ababeel has a maximum range of 2,200 kilometres and is capable of delivering multiple warheads using Multiple Independent Re-entry Vehicle (MIRV) technology, an ISPR press release said."

We don't have too much interest in extended ranges , our focus is regional security and deterrant

And also ranges are always classified o_O

Last edited:
LEMOA is for logistic and has nothing to do with integrated missile program.

LEMOA Has Facilitated DTTI Thus India Has Got A Wide Range of Defence and Strategic Technologies

Back
Top Bottom