What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

Missile Wali Sarkar Alreaday Predicted this test two weeks ago... Gotta keep his next future predictions in mind as well. He usually predicts events two weeks before it happens. :D :D

Oh yeah. @The Deterrent has been spot on. Next time whatever prediction he makes it. We all must take it to the word.

Is there any official confirmation regarding MIRV?

Sir, go through the thread as well...... However, as follows...
ababeel-missile-test-pr-24-01-2017-jpg.371441

IRBM ,, with MIRV ,, , with more speed , more accurate navigation ,, countermeasures .. have to be next step .... :pakistan:

This is how a multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle (MIRV) ballistic missile warhead should look like, containing multiple warheads.
W87_MIRV.jpg
LGM-118A_Peacekeeper_MIRV.jpg

OMG!!!
I almost fell from my chair. Alhamdulillah for this test. Didn't expect two back to back big emphatic statements to the world with two huge missile tests. India was questioning if we had MIRV capability. What an answer. Makes me wonder if more surprises are in store for us.
It also makes you realize that the capabilities that we are showing must be only the tip of an ice berg. With many more undeclared capabilities.
Made my day.

I don't think India will be ruffled by this test. India knows that Pakistan is going to go MIRV sometime in future. What India needs is to work and improve for a BMD system that can take on MIRV.

Anyway, good for Pakistanis.

I don't know how it has changed anything for India. India already has a neighbor who has all types of missile technology which technically can be used against us.

For that we are going for the ballastic missile shields.

But saying that it's good news for pakistan that they have mastered MIRV.

Missile Wali Sarkar Alreaday Predicted this test two weeks ago... Gotta keep his next future predictions in mind as well. He usually predicts events two weeks before it happens. :D :D

Bhai Mureedeen khas pir ke kashaf bina ijazat aam nahi karte .... srif sunte hai oor samaj ne ki kooshih karte hai ...

his is amazing, super capability! I don't get whats the difference between this new missile and the Shaheen 3..
Shaheen is a longer range from what i remember, so whats the point in going back to a shorter range?
This is very interesting, and we are very Proud!!:pakistan::yahoo:

MIRV IS THE DIFFERENCE MIRV

MIRV capable means indian ballistic missile interceptors can't destroy it.it's a nightmare for indians.i think pakistan has done a great job.this shows that we can make any type of missile with any kind of technology but indians beg israelis and russians to make interceptors.lol

Though, it's nearly impossible to intercept re-entry vehicle anyway, but now it got dodgy as well. Defense system will spend sometime thinking 'Lawaan lawaan kaino lawaan' if the resources at hand are constrained.

OMG!!!
I almost fell from my chair. Alhamdulillah for this test. Didn't expect two back to back big emphatic statements to the world with two huge missile tests. India was questioning if we had MIRV capability. What an answer. Makes me wonder if more surprises are in store for us.
It also makes you realize that the capabilities that we are showing must be only the tip of an ice berg. With many more undeclared capabilities.
Made my day.
خاطر جمع رکہیں

Back
Top Bottom