What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

"Ababeel" Perfect name for MIRV

animals1-1-638.jpg

105.jpg

1. Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the Companions of the Elephant?
  2. Did He not make their treacherous plan go astray?
  3. And He sent against them Flights of Birds,
  4. Striking them with stones of baked clay.
  5. Then did He make them like an empty field of stalks and straw, (of which the corn) has been eaten up.

Last edited:
New DG ISPR or new CJCSC gen Zubair Hayat should be named barkat? I think he must be the one, who must hv been pushing for all these tests lately..and being DG SPD earlier..he already must hav prior info of all our missiles waiting to be tested..so maybe he pushed and gave a go ahead for all these?
Lets call one Khushhaal Khan and the other Barkat. :lol:

Iss jagah se aagay hamaray parr jaltay hain :P

hahahahhaha.... Sarkar kia yaad dila diya..... Paros se koi hota tu ma keh deta k janab khayal se ... phattar sar par parhay ge..... JK.....

I am only quoting Defence Pak and not making my own stories. You carry on :)

You are quoting unnecessarily which is not the subject at all but you are alone interested to bring in such reference and for a reason.... enjoy your stay be productive and educate us as well rather than repeating the things that we & everyone know exactly so no need to refer again & again until & unless, obsessed.
Regards,

Few days ago I had asked question that what are our missile engineers working on after producing Nasr and there has been 5-6 yeasr since it was tested. And now I have the answers... our beloved, engineers were working on;
  • Surface to Sea Missiles
  • Submarine Launched Land Attack cruise missile
  • Babur Sea to Sea missile
  • And MIRV
These are more achievements than I had wished for.

1366041366_99155.jpg

Last edited:
What is purpose of these missiles with such a range because we already have Ballistic missile. Please ignore my limited knowledge.

The Ballistic Missiles Ghauri and Shaheen can only carry 1 nuclear warhead that can hit just 1 target Ababeel on the other hand has MIRV (Multiple Independent Reentry Vehicle) Technology which means the missile can carry multiple separate nuclear warhead with each having the ability to hit separate targets thus wrecking more havoc.

You are quoting unnecessarily which is not the subject at all but you are alone interested to bring in such reference and for a reason.... enjoy your stay be productive and educate us as well rather than repeating the things that we & everyone know exactly so no need to refer again & again until & unless, obsessed.
Regards,

No, I brought that reference to see the time line. you guys landed up onto something else. So basically a little more than 10 years it took.

India does not actually have this doctrine of using western equipment on the missiles. Because after 98 the sanctions were put on and Indian space program was hit by delays of 4 years.

Explain LEMOA Then

What is purpose of these missiles with such a range because we already have Ballistic missile. Please ignore my limited knowledge.
This one is MIRV capable tested for the first time, can carry multiple warheads & strike multiple targets. It enhances first strike capability and is difficult to be countered by any missile defence system.
Screenshot_20170124-165730.png

Iss jagah se aagay hamaray parr jaltay hain :P

Don't expect anything too much. The limit set by Shaheen-III will hold.

Sir jee paar nahi jalain gay ....because it seems it was tested for 1500KM -1800KM with in the geographical boundary of Pakistan ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom