What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

The color of gas exhaust changed, this can't happen if the test is real.

The missile too skinny to be called a missile.

Where is the MIRV, we can't see it.

Please believe in our analysis, this is a fake computer generated video spread by Pakistan army.

Waiting to hear the expert analysis from our obsessed neighbour.....

"Ababeel" Perfect name for MIRV

animals1-1-638.jpg

US Is Offering You The Full Range of Defence Tech Yet Your Rear End Is On Fire When China Does That With Pakistan

India does not actually have this doctrine of using western equipment on the missiles. Because after 98 the sanctions were put on and Indian space program was hit by delays of 4 years.

The new DG ISPR should be named.....BARKAT. :D

New DG ISPR or new CJCSC gen Zubair Hayat should be named barkat? I think he must be the one, who must hv been pushing for all these tests lately..and being DG SPD earlier..he already must hav prior info of all our missiles waiting to be tested..so maybe he pushed and gave a go ahead for all these?

2010 thread... and Indian tech is not purely cultivated in the lands of Bihar and UP at all but with the help of someone indeed. What China said shouldn't be new for you..... Not the dude thing at all... we are enough educated and don't need your reminder in this case as we are aware so is everyone.... Did anyone said Indigenous A to Z etc ..... The last post for such so no further derailing...... Hope you got it.

I am only quoting Defence Pak and not making my own stories. You carry on :)

Back
Top Bottom