What's new

AAP- the real deal

Cicero Associates & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.

They are the company who do independent surveys for AAP. Dont fuget, AAP needs to do any manipulation with these firms for personal gains. If personal gain was the intent of AK, he cud have earned much more than a politician being in Income Tax. Why did he bring RTI? Can anyone explain?
But he wouldn't have got this world wide publicity.

People will do anything to earn name in this world.

Haven't you seen people doing crazy stuff across the world just to get few bytes of Media attention ?

And I already doubt these pvt. consultants. BTW you haven't told the % of people who voted wrt total population that voted for AAP in assembly elections.

They are the company who do independent surveys for AAP. Dont fuget, AAP needs to do any manipulation with these firms for personal gains. If personal gain was the intent of AK, he cud have earned much more than a politician being in Income Tax. Why did he bring RTI? Can anyone explain?

And that organization is election commission? And who brought RTI?

And don't worry about his earnings, he is smart enough to become a CM instead of an income tax officer. And now he has an expert ally to teach him the secrets of the trade, personally he will do well.

U mean Arvind Kejriwal is good politician Because He left Income Tax from which he could have earned lot of money But how??? By Corruption ... oh yea...

And tell me how many People did Mr. Arvind Kejriwal Raided and expose when he was Icome Tax officer ... NIL!!!

I would have Still Arvind Kejriwal was clean Person....................

If he on the first day of his office ordered a inquiry againt Shiela Dixit government ...

But wait instead of that he Started handing over Free Bees ...

But the main reason given by Arvind kejriwal for coming in politics is not to reduce electricity bill or water bill ... But to put corrupt politicians behind bars ...

Did he still do that??? NO

As we Say still he has not passed the vote of confidence in Delhi Assembly ... and all this stunts are for gaining popularity before the government falls...

So it means He desires power more then punishing corrupt politicians ...

Hmm... well think for ur self...

his openion...nothing more
Not his opinion but supported by majority of Delhittes. It has to be much more than Opinion.
When you become a political party the size of Congress or BJP there are bound to be a few bad people, that does not mean you generalize the entire party to be wrong. Kejrival saying "i am the only honest CM" is utterly stupid and ignorant and filled with self praise...
Are you justifying that a common man deserves to be looted coz some party has some good men and many bad men. So we are ready to get fucked coz we will only see good men and their helplessness to only see Bad men loot public and everyone wil simply keep seeing them. What?
Do you know the kind of nonsense he has said against Modi and other members without an ounce of proof or backing.
So that makes him eligible for getting abuses just coz he said against Modi? What yaar? And dont think Modi is noncorrupt. He has faced the congressis just coz hes a staunch player and knows how to handle by hook or crook. So I wont be shocked if Modi ever involved in Corruption to counter Congress.
Its Kejrival which asked anna to opt out of the lokpal bill 2 years back when it was agreed to be discussed in parliament. Its Kejrival which allowed the politicians to provide them with an escape route....
Obviously. That infact proves that his only intent was Lokpal Bill and not entering politics. If it was all bout entering politics, he wud have been behind Congress till end and then say everyone, 'See, they are not serious and now we are entering politics'.

He infact gave option to Congress to work on their words and pass Lokpal. Then when he saw he was cheated, he came back and then politics thing started.
kashmir bech do referendum se
Thats an extrimist statement. Who said bech do? If you are so scared bout refrendum even today, its time you stop claiming loyalty of Kashmiris. Do understand even today 70% J&K citizens are pro India. You talking like a scared person who think Kashmir is going if refrendum happens. Ultimately hes talking bout asking Kashmiris 1st and working for their welfare.
Recruit idiots who give fatwa to female journalists and who sympathize with terrorists
You are grossly mistaken. He clearly said that there is no proof against that mufti who fatwaed Taslima Nasreen. Infact, we all have only seen that mufti talking bout Hindu Muslim unity. Regarding Batla House Encounter, As per AK, Circumstantial evidence showed that the encounter cud have been avoided. Now if they were terrorists, they shud have been caught for further interrogation and intellegence. If they were not terrorists then why kill them? So he was not supporting terrorist but was against any forged Encounter irrespective of the victim's status. I dont find him wrong but utmost rational. People like us on PDF are emotional and hece have a very strong and biased view bout things.
and they also have full time support from all the communist parties in India..
stop kundakalam nuclear power plant ( idiot wants to give 50% free electricity but does not want it to be generated cheap)..
You seriously believe Nuke Power is cheap? Do u even know the capital cost of setting up a Nuke Plant? Do u even know the break even timeperiod? Its 25-30 years. Do u think India shud wait for 25 years to give its people cheap electricity? What logic dude?
Infact, in in this thread I have shown how unsafe nuke Plants are and after Japanese disaster whole world is thinking of moving towards other renewable energy. Even if maximum safety, 1-2% leakage is unavoidable and in next 20-30 years the sea water where radiate water is sewaged, the organisms in that area will be affected and hence the common man thru fishes, etc. Do understand Nuke Plant's anatomy before supporting Nuke Plants.
Not even 48 hours and he started giving free bees giving a huge strain on Delhi economy..
agar BJP kare to balatkar , AAP kare to chamatkar
Coz they have a very very logical roadmap. Again I ask you to see this video

DO some research yourself on the kind of anti national morons Kejrival is associated with...[/quote]

And that organization is election commission? And who brought RTI?

And don't worry about his earnings, he is smart enough to become a CM instead of an income tax officer. And now he has an expert ally to teach him the secrets of the trade, personally he will do well.
He He. Jaundice eye...........Yellow yellow seeing. :D :D

U mean Arvind Kejriwal is good politician Because He left Income Tax from which he could have earned lot of money But how??? By Corruption ... oh yea...

And tell me how many People did Mr. Arvind Kejriwal Raided and expose when he was Icome Tax officer ... NIL!!!

I would have Still Arvind Kejriwal was clean Person....................

If he on the first day of his office ordered a inquiry againt Shiela Dixit government ...

But wait instead of that he Started handing over Free Bees ...

But the main reason given by Arvind kejriwal for coming in politics is not to reduce electricity bill or water bill ... But to put corrupt politicians behind bars ...

Did he still do that??? NO

As we Say still he has not passed the vote of confidence in Delhi Assembly ... and all this stunts are for gaining popularity before the government falls...

So it means He desires power more then punishing corrupt politicians ...

Hmm... well think for ur self...
And you want everything only after 48 hours. Thand rakh bhai. Abhi to sirf shuruaat hai. For starters, hes ordered Audit of Electric companies. This will be the seed for everything to come.

Not his opinion but supported by majority of Delhittes. It has to be much more than Opinion.

Are you justifying that a common man deserves to be looted coz some party has some good men and many bad men. So we are ready to get fucked coz we will only see good men and their helplessness to only see Bad men loot public and everyone wil simply keep seeing them. What?

So that makes him eligible for getting abuses just coz he said against Modi? What yaar? And dont think Modi is noncorrupt. He has faced the congressis just coz hes a staunch player and knows how to handle by hook or crook. So I wont be shocked if Modi ever involved in Corruption to counter Congress.

Obviously. That infact proves that his only intent was Lokpal Bill and not entering politics. If it was all bout entering politics, he wud have been behind Congress till end and then say everyone, 'See, they are not serious and now we are entering politics'.

He infact gave option to Congress to work on their words and pass Lokpal. Then when he saw he was cheated, he came back and then politics thing started.

Thats an extrimist statement. Who said bech do? If you are so scared bout refrendum even today, its time you stop claiming loyalty of Kashmiris. Do understand even today 70% J&K citizens are pro India. You talking like a scared person who think Kashmir is going if refrendum happens. Ultimately hes talking bout asking Kashmiris 1st and working for their welfare.

You are grossly mistaken. He clearly said that there is no proof against that mufti who fatwaed Taslima Nasreen. Infact, we all have only seen that mufti talking bout Hindu Muslim unity. Regarding Batla House Encounter, As per AK, Circumstantial evidence showed that the encounter cud have been avoided. Now if they were terrorists, they shud have been caught for further interrogation and intellegence. If they were not terrorists then why kill them? So he was not supporting terrorist but was against any forged Encounter irrespective of the victim's status. I dont find him wrong but utmost rational. People like us on PDF are emotional and hece have a very strong and biased view bout things.

You seriously believe Nuke Power is cheap? Do u even know the capital cost of setting up a Nuke Plant? Do u even know the break even timeperiod? Its 25-30 years. Do u think India shud wait for 25 years to give its people cheap electricity? What logic dude?
Infact, in in this thread I have shown how unsafe nuke Plants are and after Japanese disaster whole world is thinking of moving towards other renewable energy. Even if maximum safety, 1-2% leakage is unavoidable and in next 20-30 years the sea water where radiate water is sewaged, the organisms in that area will be affected and hence the common man thru fishes, etc. Do understand Nuke Plant's anatomy before supporting Nuke Plants.

Coz they have a very very logical roadmap. Again I ask you to see this video

And you want everything only after 48 hours. Thand rakh bhai. Abhi to sirf shuruaat hai. For starters, hes ordered Audit of Electric companies. This will be the seed for everything to come.

AAPtard just answer how many people did ARvind Chut Khujanewala raid, catch and expose when he was a income tax officer...

Launching my own party. Anyone interested ?

Anonymous Voter Party (AVP)

images

Anna says so because he knows Kejriwal more closely than you and I know.
I cant contest that. But Anna congratulated him and showed his trust on him that he will do what he always intended. What does it mean? That Anna knows ill desires of AK?
What actually Kejriwal has already proven? That someone who is actually a rich person in real life is traveling in metro to show off how "Aam" he is? Many politicians have done that before.
Hes not rich to be frank. He just wanna say that if hes representing Aam Aadmi, he will encounrage Aam aadmi facilities. Infact Rakhi Birla said that their party will encourage Public transport to discourage Petroleum dependency and increase govt treasure. Many developed countries has done that. Why not India?
He said that he won't go with any other party, he went with the most corrupt party Congress to form the Govt. and fight corruption? What he proved, that he is power hungry?
Thats why he did a referendum by a consultancy firm. I myslef is one so I know how things are done and how close to accurate these firms are. Go to newz histories and see 80% citizens said YES. Now you can urself find out how genuine and accurate this survey was. When people want you to make govt in whatever manner known to people, you do it. thats democracy. It was people's decision and not AK's.
He said he will reduce cost, reduce wastage, theft, corruption, etc. to give free water and cheap electricity, what he did in reality? He simply gave subsidy? What was the hurry? Election? Why? He is not supposed to be power hungry!! What he proved here?
Hes not even started and you already shooting him. Plz see the video I have posted of his interview on CNN IBN. All your queries are answerd. Then scrutanize him. :)
See, I never thought Kejriwal is any different from any cheap politician, if you haven't noticed; apart from the populist politics, he also played the communal politics. So far what he has proven is not encouraging.
Democracy is about populism. People fail to understand that. :)
But he doesnt want to be a king and rule but a worker and serve. Thats what he has said. Now I am not somewone who will shoot him before given a chance to prove himself. Lets not assume guyz. But one thing for sure, Hes much different from Congress and BJP. Can u explain why was he insulted by both the parties when he was a social worker?

Congress has proved itself as why that party is the smarted party in the India for existing more than 150 year....And again, while Congress is going down..it played a master stroke....Creation of AAP as its B team to stop Modi for power...Becoz Congress knows that AAP can not win a big number of seat..but it can create confusion among its core BJP voters mind...and that is what it has done in such a span of time...

Kudos to the Congress project manager who created such a brilliant product in such a small time frame...

I cant contest that. But Anna congratulated him and showed his trust on him that he will do what he always intended. What does it mean? That Anna knows ill desires of AK?

Hes not rich to be frank. He just wanna say that if hes representing Aam Aadmi, he will encounrage Aam aadmi facilities. Infact Rakhi Birla said that their party will encourage Public transport to discourage Petroleum dependency and increase govt treasure. Many developed countries has done that. Why not India?

Thats why he did a referendum by a consultancy firm. I myslef is one so I know how things are done and how close to accurate these firms are. Go to newz histories and see 80% citizens said YES. Now you can urself find out how genuine and accurate this survey was. When people want you to make govt in whatever manner known to people, you do it. thats democracy. It was people's decision and not AK's.

Hes not even started and you already shooting him. Plz see the video I have posted of his interview on CNN IBN. All your queries are answerd. Then scrutanize him. :)

Democracy is about populism. People fail to understand that. :)
But he doesnt want to be a king and rule but a worker and serve. Thats what he has said. Now I am not somewone who will shoot him before given a chance to prove himself. Lets not assume guyz. But one thing for sure, Hes much different from Congress and BJP. Can u explain why was he insulted by both the parties when he was a social worker?
AAPtard u didnt answer my question yet...

How many raids did Arvind khujiwala do and how many Tax evaders did he catch when he was a income tax officer...

I know u have got tired Google searching , but finding no answer to my question...

his opinion, nothing more that to retarded one

The kind if change Kejrival proposes is disastrous and will divide the nation and not worth it

Hypocrite.....Kejri and his pathetic cohorts can talk any kind of nonsense on other political parties but if they criticize in return you people start whining...

him entering politics is not the problem, his policies are

Prasant bhusan said that , is he willing to include the the Hindu refugees ?

forged encounter ? what do you mean by forged encounter ? how does Kejrival know what the situation in the ground was during the encounter .... ? and what do you mean by saying if they were not terrorists ? Mohan Chand Sharma Inspector in the Special Cell of Delhi police was shot at and he died .. they recieved specefic informtion , HE WAS SHOT AT

"Sharma received the first burst of fire from the terrorists holed up inside. After the ensuing exchange of fire two suspected terrorist, Atif Amin and Mohd Sajid were killed, two other suspects Mohd Saif and Zeeshan were arrested, while one managed to escape"

Kejrival should shut the **** up rather than playing communal politics ...he is no different than other politicians....

Many countries are using nuclear technology and a country like hours cannot afford to be selective, its rather pathetic that you support the anti kundakalam protests . You seem to be blindly following the sheperd

48 hours mai hi uska asliyat samne ageye...... Subsidies and freebies to Delhites..
as i told AAP kare to chamatkar , BJP kare to Balatkar... AAP is doing nothing new that other political parties have not done....

Congress has proved itself as why that party is the smarted party in the India for existing more than 150 year....And again, while Congress is going down..it played a master stroke....Creation of AAP as its B team to stop Modi for power...Becoz Congress knows that AAP can not win a big number of seat..but it can create confusion among its core BJP voters mind...and that is what it has done in such a span of time...

Kudos to the Congress project manager who created such a brilliant product in such a small time frame...

you are over estimating AAP , they only have a support base in Delhi ... i really doubt then can get any considerable amount of seats anywhere else....

I am not whining. I am laughing at these people who voted for him and now will pay for it. :P
I think the sad part is, those who didn't vote for him will also get the benefit of his good governance.:sick:

Funny to see ex-congress supporters now vehemently supporting AAP .... :D

Although AAP members have already declared themselves the next big thing in Indian politics , none of them to answer these questions .

1. Kamal Farooqui joining AAP .

2. Giving independence to J&K as said by Prashant Bhushan .

3. AAP to join Kudankulam protest .

4. AK saying Batla encounter is fake .

@Victory , @WAR-rior , @Guynextdoor2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom