What's new

AAP- the real deal

I sometimes doubt that AAP is raised by BJP. :haha:

I mean people are talking about voting for BJP or AAP, no one is talking about Congress. Everyone thinks, Congress shouldn't exist as a party. :P
Congress is history! It's finished... haven't you noticed, even hardcore Congressis are shifting their allegiance! :lol:

neither. mamata has been a complete disaster, and AAP hasn't proved themselves yet. neither is fit to be at the center.

Exactly! And AAP will also be a complete disaster before completion of 2014.

Exactly! And AAP will also be a complete disaster before completion of 2014.
i'm glad to see an oracle amongst us :tup:

while we have you here, should I buy a lottery ticket tomorrow? I hear California lottery is running in to millions.

Nobody is paying. Its just the money going into Minister's Bank accounts will be diverted for subsidy of this water. Hope u knew the calculations of AK regarding Water and electricity.

Do listen completely and scrutinize.

Thanks for the video @warrior. Didnnt see this video before.

thank god security of delhi is not in the hand of this @&$#0/_E atleast as of now. cant imagine what will happen if it was. this M0+#eRfUc!<eR is no different than any other politician and can fall to any lengths for protecting vote bank.

thank god security of delhi is not in the hand of this @&$#0/_E atleast as of now. cant imagine what will happen if it was. this M0+#eRfUc!<eR is no different than any other politician and can fall to any lengths for protecting vote bank.
Are you nuts? Still in yesterday's hangover? You abusing him only coz he refused to speak about Pakistan? I mean seriously? You got brains? Or you trying to say, IF HE SPEAKS ABOUT PAKISTAN ONLY THEN HE WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY OF INDIA? What shit logic?

Hes CM of Delhi. These media people were wasting evrybodys time by asking a Delhi CM contestant about something as irrelevant as topic of Pakistan which is a PM's domain. Not the right time to ask him.

And the hilarious part is the video poster in the end calls him Terrorist, Naxalite, Pakistani supporter. Such delusional people are allowed to post videos who have shit knowledge bout situation of our country. I call such people frogs of the well.

How is terrorism related to Naxalism? Naxalites dont go and bomb cities but only attack those who enter their domain.

How is not speaking bout NATIONAL ISSUES just before Delhi Elections is supporting Pakistan.

You know, if I wasnt a Modi supporter, I wudnt have even pissed over BJP coz the people supporting this party are big tym extrimists and idiots like this video poster who is showing china and concluding africa.

Last edited:
Even when a party is delivering as promised, we're being so pessimistic.......
We're so used to seeing political parties making false promises that we now cannot even imagine that a political party can 'walk the walk' and not only 'talk the talk'.......

They said they will deliver cheap electricity, free water, by cutting down, cost, wastage, corruption, etc. Did he do that in last 48 hours? but he has already announced the sops, he never said he will subsidize the rich people of Delhi, that too in a poor country like India.

Watch this and decide, he fooled all of these gullible people.

If we don't get clear majority, we will sit in opposition. AK said

He lies a lot.

Now Delhi has AAP's govt...no use of whining. He has got his chance, and time to prove his worth.

Watch this and decide, he fooled all of these gullible people.

If we don't get clear majority, we will sit in opposition. AK said (1:43)

He lies a lot.

Fooled? Infact he was wanting to sit in opposition. Why wasnt BJP able to make a govt when they cud have. They were the 1st invitees for forming a govt.

Kejriwal too 1st asked the people and we all saw that 60+% people wanted them to make a govt if they can.

They till date attack congress but still congress provide them support.

Why dont u explain us about Politics of BJP and Congress to take their respective actions? :)

Back
Top Bottom