What's new

AAP Begins work on Punjab Elections

WHo are you to decide who should be Lokpal of AAP you clown?

Third rate idiot.
The Lokpal removed was appointed by AAP and not me. The party talking of Lokpal at national level could not tolrate a lokpal in Party. AAP goon sucks.

Lokpal was the only word we heard from Kejri's mouth for at least TWO years

How times change and how people change :-)

And you, some random troll, knows whether Ramdas is a better Lokpal than the new guy who is an Ex IPS Officer?

Chill Man it is all over for AAP

Lollzzz, Meanwhile in Delhi, after the massive loss in Assmenbly elections, BJP led MCD has begun sinking while the party focusses on muck raking and sting operations and 'AAP War'. it's the beginning of the end for the BJP. Punjab is already getting ready to welcome AAP in, UP is increasingly becoming a target. All the best.

WHo are you to decide who should be Lokpal of AAP you clown?

Third rate idiot.
The Lokpal removed was appointed by AAP and not me. The party talking of Lokpal at national level could not tolrate a lokpal in Party
And you, some random troll, knows whether Ramdas is a better Lokpal than the new guy who is an Ex IPS Officer?

You clown I have all the right to comment. Why do you remove him without following any procedure. Your goon party is a joke on politics. Part y constitutions and functionaries are changed randomly without following any procedure. Whatever convenient to Kerjari is your rule. This goon shall meet worse fate than anybody else in Indian politics.

Bhakt .............Modi Administration gave a afidavit in Supreme court that they wont give 50% ever.......

not in 1 year or 5 year

have u checked Punjab????

swaraj toh punjab mein tractor hota hai ...........hame toh hamara Punjab vapis chahiye ......

People here dont even know who is Prashant or Kumar viswas or yadav.....................they only know name of one national leader .....Kejriwal .

Btw did yeah notice that Modi ralli in hasaniwal Punjab floped???

without Kejriwal , AAP had bigger rally in Ferozpur:p::p:

sare bolo namo namo:partay:

We like anti-nationals more then pseudo-nationalists .........u dont believe ??? look ....we have many ministers in current govt who have cases of sedition against them.................and one even raised slogans in Assembly against India ....lolwa

Just a question blind Bhakt ................Do u think likes of HS Phoolkha and Chotepur are anti- national????
Policy can change, lots of affidavits are part of old system legacy. I am ready to trust Modi govt instead of Ford funded AAP party

Third rate idiot.
The Lokpal removed was appointed by AAP and not me. The party talking of Lokpal at national level could not tolrate a lokpal in Party

You clown I have all the right to comment. Why do you remove him without following any procedure. Your goon party is a joke on politics. Part y constitutions and functionaries are changed randomly without following any procedure. Whatever convenient to Kerjari is your rule. This goon shall meet worse fate than anybody else in Indian politics.

Fu**ing chutiya Bhakt. What business is yours if AAP removes one and installs aother Lokpal? Your go spend uour time discussing your moronic party. Party 'COnstituion and Functionaries' and their procedure will be monitored by a ch**iya bhakt now. Shooo......

Fu**ing chutiya Bhakt. What business is yours if AAP removes one and installs aother Lokpal? Your go spend uour time discussing your moronic party. Party 'COnstituion and Functionaries' and their procedure will be monitored by a ch**iya bhakt now. Shooo......

AAPTARD most morons. Do not know forum rules and asking the usual idiotic question that What business is yours if AAP removes one and installs aother Lokpal?
Fu**ing chutiya Bhakt want to reserve all right of critising anybody with himself only. May be thinking that he too is special like his corrupt master.

AAPTARD most morons. Do not know forum rules and asking the usual idiotic question that What business is yours if AAP removes one and installs aother Lokpal?
Fu**ing chutiya Bhakt want to reserve all right of critising anybody with himself only. May be thinking that he too is special like his corrupt master.

Shooo bhaktt shooo

HariPrasad ...plz go and prepare ur pooja ki thali ...................Lord Feku's birthday is coming .

Happy Jumla day in advance to everyone....................har har feku

Back
Top Bottom