What's new

AAP Begins work on Punjab Elections

I would any day prefer it over listening to Mr. U-trun Paltu ji. :enjoy:

seriously miss...........listen him.............ur doubts that he is not performing or doing anything will be answered...............give poor guy a chance.

seriously miss...........listen him.............ur doubts that he is not performing or doing anything will be answered...............give poor guy a chance.

I don't have doubts about Quitter. His 49 days miss governance, seeking congress support and doing U turned on everything has formed a certain perception about him.

His new term and muslim appeasement policies etc is making my perception more firm. It can't be changed by seeing some videos.

Quitter ki Kathni aur karni may kafi antar hai. :(

I don't have doubts about Quitter. His 49 days miss governance, seeking congress support and doing U turned on everything has formed a certain perception about him.

His new term and muslim appeasement policies etc is making my perception more firm. It can't be changed by seeing some videos.

Quitter ki Kathni aur karni may kafi antar hai. :(

hhhhhmmmmm..........u do know nah BJP and congress did colation in Punjab for MC elections???:partay:

Yes mate lived there for nearly eight years

I met couple of people at my university (and work) who were from there. When did you move from Yuba City? You in England now (going by your flags).

I attended the annual Sikh festival in Yuba City once. Awesome festival, delicious free food!!

hhhhhmmmmm..........u do know nah BJP and congress did colation in Punjab for MC elections???:partay:

BJP nay bachoo ki kaasam khai thi: na congress ka smarthan leyngay na denday Or was BJP formed to fight the Corrupt Congress Party? :partay:

I met couple of people at my university (and work) who were from there. When did you move from Yuba City? You in England now (going by your flags).

I attended the annual Sikh festival in Yuba City once. Awesome festival, delicious free food!!
I moved from yuba city in 2000 to england to look after family buisness but will be moving back in acouple of years.The sikh festival there has people coming from all over the place.Yuba city has a big sikh population

He has potential. Hope he understands what being a 'true leader' is. There are a lot of problems that need to be fixed.
Well nobody is perfect but after reviewing his work as MP in his constituency I think his intentions are unadulterated. He is doing very fine job specially in villages. That is why he is gaining popularity in rural areas which are traditional strongholds of Akalis.

Well nobody is perfect but after reviewing his work as MP in his constituency I think his intentions are unadulterated. He is doing very fine job specially in villages. That is why he is gaining popularity in rural areas which are traditional strongholds of Akalis.

That's the way of democracy when existing parties forget what serving the people is, a new outfit comes in to fill the gap.

Ok..............plz listen to Jumlas of Modi ji

15 lacs in your Bank Ac- THAT WAS EPIC :rofl::rofl::lol:

15 lacs in your Bank Ac- THAT WAS EPIC :rofl::rofl::lol:
Yup it was :rofl:
img-20141026-wa0006.jpg

BJP nay bachoo ki kaasam khai thi: na congress ka smarthan leyngay na denday Or was BJP formed to fight the Corrupt Congress Party? :partay:

Not BJP.............But Modi ji neh...........Amit Shah ji neh.............and tonnes pseudo nationalist ji swered to finish Congress ...................but they are giving oxygen to them...........

Congress Mukt Bharat:partay:

BTW u seemed ok with BJP coming openly out as buddies with Congress................good for u:enjoy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Isn't India getting Congress Mukth. :lol:

Not BJP.............But Modi ji neh...........Amit Shah ji neh.............and tonnes pseudo nationalist ji swered to finish Congress ...................but they are giving oxygen to them...........

Congress Mukt Bharat:partay:

BTW u seemed ok with BJP coming openly out as buddies with Congress................good for u:enjoy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YouTube & Google is full of U-Turns by Quitter. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom