What's new

AAP Begins work on Punjab Elections

Bhagwant nabs ‘corrupt’ traffic constable

Tribune News Service

Mansa, April 12

A traffic policeman in the distrcit was caught in a secret operation planned by Sangrur Member Parliament Bhagwant Mann.

The latter was approached by Mewa Singh, a resident of Satauj village (Mann's native place) in Sangrur, who used to visit Mansa for selling vegetables. He alleged for the last few days, he was being harassed by Dharampal Singh, a traffic constable.

Mewa Singh claimed that the constable asked him to pay him Rs 300 during his recent visit to Mansa.

He then approached Bhagwant Mann, who gave him three currency notes of Rs 100 each after marking these with unique codes.

Bhagwant came to Mansa with Mewa Singh. After Mann and his supporters reached near the DC’s residence, they found Mewa Singh handing over the money to the policeman.

Bhagwant then came out of his car and enquired about the matter. He later called the police.

DSP Rupinder Bhardwaj and SHO city 2 Buta Singh Gill reached the spot and arrested the traffic constable after recovering the bribe money from his possession.
No doubt he is becoming peoples favourite. 3 rallies organised by him in last couple of weeks are proof of it. He is giving sleepless nights to Akali BJP leaders of Punjab.
Jaitu village rally
11056450_922788814432748_5402586779409607265_n.jpg

11053047_921811644530465_8535342078943901452_n.jpg

10985863_921814554530174_6693128574600131548_n.jpg

It's good to see Depression Maan is not mocking Bhagat Singh in his rallies, like he does in Parliament. :p:

It's good, as Depression Maan is not wearing it. :whistle:

hhhmmmm...........seems like BJP bhakti is effecting u

Bhagwant Mann is not in that meeting..............Its AAP Punjab Covenor.....Chotepur ...who is visiting every city to creat organisation structures.................its just that his small meeting turn into rally

hhhmmmm...........seems like BJP bhakti is effecting u

Bhagwant Mann is not in that meeting..............Its AAP Punjab Covenor.....Chotepur ...who is visiting every city to creat organisation structures.................its just that his small meeting turn into rally

Err - seems like Badal and AAP worshiping has turned you Kamla. :what:

I only commented on Turban, not on Depression Maan. :p:

Err - seems like Badal and AAP worshiping has turned you Kamla. :what:

I only commented on Turban, not on Depression Maan. :p:

well no one is wearing Bhagat Singh style turban............or do they ???

Forgive me ................the condition is so grim in Punjab that hatared for Modi-Badal is peaking ..........everyone is Kamla here now........as everyone is saying enough is enough

just tell me .................how u can expect people to survive if they are not paid for 4 months??? teachers and govt. employees are crying for salary .

My Chacha did work last year for 5 crore in irrigation department...............had to go court for payment .....in court officials said...........we dont have money to do payment .........court issued comptempt order............still payment not released...........same arguement ............no money with the govt.
This is the condition of Punjab............My chacha shifted his all bussiness to Himachal ...............atleast they pay on time

Forgive me ................the condition is so grim in Punjab that hatared for Modi-Badal is peaking ..........everyone is Kamla here now........as everyone is saying enough is enough

just tell me .................how u can expect people to survive if they are not paid for 4 months??? teachers and govt. employees are crying for salary .

My Chacha did work last year for 5 crore in irrigation department...............had to go court for payment .....in court officials said...........we dont have money to do payment .........court issued comptempt order............still payment not released...........same arguement ............no money with the govt.
This is the condition of Punjab............My chacha shifted his all bussiness to Himachal ...............atleast they pay on time

Same situation with Delhi. close to 1.5 lakh pensions were stalled for YEARS. AAP cleared about 30K in 1st month. BJP has fucked up in basic administration.

No doubt he is becoming peoples favourite. 3 rallies organised by him in last couple of weeks are proof of it. He is giving sleepless nights to Akali BJP leaders of Punjab.
Jaitu village rally
View attachment 214581
View attachment 214582
View attachment 214583

He has potential. Hope he understands what being a 'true leader' is. There are a lot of problems that need to be fixed.

What is AAP? its dead right? No?

Arun Jaitley ji said he will quit politics if AAP won more then 6-7 seats in daily................yes ........AAP is no more.

SAdly those anti-nationalist forces might form govt in Punjab ..........but still AAP is no more

Arun Jaitley ji said he will quit politics if AAP won more then 6-7 seats in daily................yes ........AAP is no more.

SAdly those anti-nationalist forces might form govt in Punjab ..........but still AAP is no more

tards are always tards

My Grandparents and relatives lives in Jalandhar, family business etc is in Punjab. I do know the plight of Punjab as you do. :(

Who is responsible for the plight of Punjab? Punjabis who voted Druggist family into Power? :p: You Punjabis, don't you. :crazy:

My problem is with the shameless party which holds moral ground & claims to be doodh ka dulha & is in Politics to clean it but in reality they play same petty/dirty politics aka Secular Vote Bank Politics etc etc...

I supported this party in Delhi elections, but Bhaoda wanted to become PM and for his personal gains he ran from Delhi. I have all the rights to Bash this Bhagooda and his Party.

One ex: Till Congress Government, there wasn't Load Shedding in Delhi. Thanks to Quitter it's now in Delhi :lol:

If someday the quitter does something good, I'll appreciate it but until then will bash them for their lies and Hypocrisy. :yahoo::bunny::yay:

My Grandparents and relatives lives in Jalandhar, family business etc is in Punjab. I do know the plight of Punjab as you do. :(

Who is responsible for the plight of Punjab? Punjabis who voted Druggist family into Power? :p: You Punjabis, don't you. :crazy:

My problem is with the shameless party which holds moral ground & claims to be doodh ka dulha & is in Politics to clean it but in reality they play same petty/dirty politics aka Secular Vote Bank Politics etc etc...

I supported this party in Delhi elections, but Bhaoda wanted to become PM and for his personal gains he ran from Delhi. I have all the rights to Bash this Bhagooda and his Party.

One ex: Till Congress Government, there wasn't Load Shedding in Delhi. Thanks to Quitter it's now in Delhi :lol:

If someday the quitter does something good, I'll appreciate it but until then will bash them for their lies and Hypocrisy. :yahoo::bunny::yay:

Plz ...........listen and understand what he is trying to do for Delhi...................and mind u .......he is speecking at a Industrial function ( but BJP still stays they are anti-industry) ....function is CII

Plz ...........listen and understand what he is trying to do for Delhi...................and mind u .......he is speecking at a Industrial function ( but BJP still stays they are anti-industry) ....function is CII

I've already listen to lot of balant lies of this quitter. Hence, don't wish to listen to the Vedio. :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom