What's new

AAP Begins work on Punjab Elections

The AAP will conquer India in 10 years with free electricity, free wifi and free water.

Last edited:
HariPrasad ...plz go and prepare ur pooja ki thali ...................Lord Feku's birthday is coming .

Happy Jumla day in advance to everyone....................har har feku

It seems that AAPTRAD have lost decency now days as lots of their stings come out now a days. Master uses abusive language for their colleague and worshipers follow the same on forum. Their master's voice.

yaaaawwwnnnnnnnn about time BJP stops this childish attitude. Last time Modi himself campaigned in delhi and was HUMILIATED in ways that he still does not understand how. AAP is the emergent big daddy. If BJP doesn't perform and depends only on sting operations and muck raking, next time it'll be 70 to zero.

Today one more fraud of your master has come out. He used to get fake phone done to offer money to AAP mlas and used to blame Gadkari and Jetly. Still boot lickers unwilling to wake up. Shooooooooooo

Punjab AAPtards have people like H.S. Phoolkha and SS Chotepur ..............u calling them dangerous ??? oh man , what is these sanghis learning these days
I doubt all AAPtards who accepts the No 1 fraud of the earth the kejriwal. Guy you need to open your eyes. Today there are new charges have come up.

It seems that AAPTRAD have lost decency now days as lots of their stings come out now a days. Master uses abusive language for their colleague and worshipers follow the same on forum. Their master's voice.

Happy Fekudiwas

Today one more fraud of your master has come out. He used to get fake phone done to offer money to AAP mlas and used to blame Gadkari and Jetly. Still boot lickers unwilling to wake up. Shooooooooooo

I doubt all AAPtards who accepts the No 1 fraud of the earth the kejriwal. Guy you need to open your eyes. Today there are new charges have come up.

does those charges include snooping or fake encounter or riots??? if not......dont bother

Happy Fekudiwas

does those charges include snooping or fake encounter or riots??? if not......dont bother

Snooping charges found fake by court. Encounters are among lowest in India.

You can enjoy Kamine, pichhawade lat, Hawal trnsecton, U turn on political parties coming under RTI., removal of party Lokpa, attack on Ramzan chaudhry for demanding voting for removal Vadav, Fake phone on the name of Gadkari and jetly. AAPTARD has taken oath not to open the eyes and see what an average man can see. That is why they are AAPTRD worse Tard than Retard.

Happy AAPTARD day.

Snooping charges found fake by court. Encounters are among lowest in India.

You can enjoy Kamine, pichhawade lat, Hawal trnsecton, U turn on political parties coming under RTI., removal of party Lokpa, attack on Ramzan chaudhry for demanding voting for removal Vadav, Fake phone on the name of Gadkari and jetly. AAPTARD has taken oath not to open the eyes and see what an average man can see. That is why they are AAPTRD worse Tard than Retard.

Happy AAPTARD day.
:partay::partay::partay::partay:

looks like u got 15 lacs in ur account

:partay::partay::partay::partay:

looks like u got 15 lacs in ur account

My country has got 6 lakh crore from auction which were given at free of cost to industrialist by your corrupt mistress government. It is much more than getting 15 lakh in my accounts. My country is getting strong. However some fifth columnist dislike this also as their masters wrong doing is proved now.

HariPrasad ...plz go and prepare ur pooja ki thali ...................Lord Feku's birthday is coming .

Happy Jumla day in advance to everyone....................har har feku

You can burn your A**. Our nationalist government is doing excellent work. You can have a votive to your Sonia mata and Your lord kejari for failure of government. This what the people like you can do.

My country has got 6 lakh crore from auction which were given at free of cost to industrialist by your corrupt mistress government. It is much more than getting 15 lakh in my accounts. My country is getting strong. However some fifth columnist dislike this also as their masters wrong doing is proved now.

You can burn your A**. Our nationalist government is doing excellent work. You can have a votive to your Sonia mata and Your lord kejari for failure of government. This what the people like you can do.

here is ur pseudo nationalist govt

doob maro bhakto........................ur Lord Feku is buddy with Khalistanis

if u still got any shame ..............go and take a dip in ganga for sins for supporting pseud nationalists

for Bhakts

Happy Fekudiwas

Or some thing like Kejriwal diwas ? ?Aka first april

:lol: As long as they are killing terrorists in fake encounters then I have no problem with them.

Still doesn't answer the question. When is Kejri joining BJP?

when he will recieve 15 lacs in his bank along with 125 crore other Indians.

Btw why Modi govt gave Padma award to a Khalistani???

when he will recieve 15 lacs in his bank along with 125 crore other Indians.

Btw why Modi govt gave Padma award to a Khalistani???

You mean to say Kejriwal is just as dishonest as Modi?? But, but all those topi wearers said that they were told by God that Kejriwal is the most honest person....So, if Kejriwal is the same liar why run AAP? Merge it with BJP, right? Or even better, Congress...

P.S: Oh, you thought I'd be shocked to hear about Modi's promises not being kept. Kiddo...I am not the one who simply trusts every promises a politician makes. A half-decent govt. that focuses on the correct policies while not being overwhelmingly corrupt is always better than hypocrites who peddle an utopian India and use their self-certified honesty as their only marketing ploy.

You mean to say Kejriwal is just as dishonest as Modi?? But, but all those topi wearers said that they were told by God that Kejriwal is the most honest person....So, if Kejriwal is the same liar why run AAP? Merge it with BJP, right? Or even better, Congress...

P.S: Oh, you thought I'd be shocked to hear about Modi's promises not being kept. Kiddo...I am not the one who simply trusts every promises a politician makes. A half-decent govt. that focuses on the correct policies while not being overwhelmingly corrupt is always better than hypocrites who peddle an utopian India and use their self-certified honesty as their only marketing ploy.

news Flash for opening eyes of Bhakts ----

BJP and Congress joined hands in MC of Batala city .................congrats Bhakts BJP is now buddies with Congress

Bhagwant nabs ‘corrupt’ traffic constable

Tribune News Service

Mansa, April 12

A traffic policeman in the distrcit was caught in a secret operation planned by Sangrur Member Parliament Bhagwant Mann.

The latter was approached by Mewa Singh, a resident of Satauj village (Mann's native place) in Sangrur, who used to visit Mansa for selling vegetables. He alleged for the last few days, he was being harassed by Dharampal Singh, a traffic constable.

Mewa Singh claimed that the constable asked him to pay him Rs 300 during his recent visit to Mansa.

He then approached Bhagwant Mann, who gave him three currency notes of Rs 100 each after marking these with unique codes.

Bhagwant came to Mansa with Mewa Singh. After Mann and his supporters reached near the DC’s residence, they found Mewa Singh handing over the money to the policeman.

Bhagwant then came out of his car and enquired about the matter. He later called the police.

DSP Rupinder Bhardwaj and SHO city 2 Buta Singh Gill reached the spot and arrested the traffic constable after recovering the bribe money from his possession.

Back
Top Bottom