What's new

AAP Begins work on Punjab Elections

@Prometheus They've targeted the right issue as their centerpiece don't you think? They're starting with exact issue that needs to be taken up first. I see the equivalent of 67 to 3 in Punjab coming :D . I must say watching BJP getting decimated is gonna be fun to watch this time around. They (AAP) won't even have to work for it like they did in Delhi :lol::enjoy:

Aam Aadmi Party - Photos from Aam Aadmi Party's post | Facebook
Any update on today's press conference war between #Yugpurush and to be certified dishonest persons like Yadav and Bhushan?

Stings don't matter people won't even remember about these so called 'stings' next time they go out there to push the button. What AAP should instead focus on is reconciliation between the warring clans within the party.
LOL! seems you missed 7-0 defeat in Delhi and 400+ lost deposits in LS where kejriwal put his heart out for campaigning. He was not able to get majority votes in New Delhi assemble for Khetan.

Let congress come again. These AAPtards are even More dangerous than congress/

Punjab AAPtards have people like H.S. Phoolkha and SS Chotepur ..............u calling them dangerous ??? oh man , what is these sanghis learning these days

@Prometheus They've targeted the right issue as their centerpiece don't you think? They're starting with exact issue that needs to be taken up first. I see the equivalent of 67 to 3 in Punjab coming :D . I must say watching BJP getting decimated is gonna be fun to watch this time around. They (AAP) won't even have to work for it like they did in Delhi :lol::enjoy:

Aam Aadmi Party - Photos from Aam Aadmi Party's post | Facebook

sorry for late reply mate .....I am quiet a lot busy with my life.......could not find time to troll blind #Adarsh Bhakts

AAP is gaining ground in Punjab faster than expected by me.News about 2 different rallies organised by AAP in this month are evidence of their rising popularity in my state. :coffee:
Aam Aadmi makes grand opening
AAP rally draws huge crowd

AAP "Meeting" in hasaniwal had more people then National level RALLI of Feku the Jumle wala baba

When ispunjab election due? Half the punjab has some or the other connection to delhi. I hope AAP's "governance" is exposed in Delhi and people see that there is no such thing as free lunch.

When AAP will say everything will be free in Punjab then people will compare with Delhi situation. Hopefuly they will vote sensibly

AAP will say they will "FREE" punjab from Feku Bhakts / BJP and Badals .................thats enough for us .

and dont turn the way like @jha and try to be expert on Punjab ...................he once called me to STFU because his jaitley is gonna win from amritsar...................and now that expert is too ashamed to talk

Punjab already has free electricity, what is AAP going to offer?

BJP-Badal free Punjab ..............and trust me thats enough for us

Any update on today's press conference war between #Yugpurush and to be certified dishonest persons like Yadav and Bhushan?

LOL! seems you missed 7-0 defeat in Delhi and 400+ lost deposits in LS where kejriwal put his heart out for campaigning. He was not able to get majority votes in New Delhi assemble for Khetan.

oh u can live in ur dreaming world created by Jumlas of feku ................

seems like u are too fond of asking questions like that stuff BJP tried in delhi asking 5 questions daily ........can u answer a question ???

BJP wrote in their manifesto that they will give 50% profit over cost of farm production to farmers , then why they filed afidavit in Supreme court saying they wont do it???? That was not a "JUMLA" by Feku ...........it was written in manifesto.

and what u have to say that while Modi ralli in Ferozpur few days ago , Police detained thousands of govt. employees that wanted to visit the ralli and hold protest against BJP and Badal for worst governace of the century ...........they fking detained a preganant lady for 4 hours and she lost the baby .......will Feku speak up???

he can throw only Jumlas .........to feed Adarsh bhakts like u

Well Punjab is already down the gutters ... how further it can sink. Good luck with AAP I guess.

Punjab AAPtards have people like H.S. Phoolkha and SS Chotepur ..............u calling them dangerous ??? oh man , what is these sanghis learning these days

sorry for late reply mate .....I am quiet a lot busy with my life.......could not find time to troll blind #Adarsh Bhakts

AAP "Meeting" in hasaniwal had more people then National level RALLI of Feku the Jumle wala baba

AAP will say they will "FREE" punjab from Feku Bhakts / BJP and Badals .................thats enough for us .

and dont turn the way like @jha and try to be expert on Punjab ...................he once called me to STFU because his jaitley is gonna win from amritsar...................and now that expert is too ashamed to talk

BJP-Badal free Punjab ..............and trust me thats enough for us

oh u can live in ur dreaming world created by Jumlas of feku ................

seems like u are too fond of asking questions like that stuff BJP tried in delhi asking 5 questions daily ........can u answer a question ???

BJP wrote in their manifesto that they will give 50% profit over cost of farm production to farmers , then why they filed afidavit in Supreme court saying they wont do it???? That was not a "JUMLA" by Feku ...........it was written in manifesto.

and what u have to say that while Modi ralli in Ferozpur few days ago , Police detained thousands of govt. employees that wanted to visit the ralli and hold protest against BJP and Badal for worst governace of the century ...........they fking detained a preganant lady for 4 hours and she lost the baby .......will Feku speak up???

he can throw only Jumlas .........to feed Adarsh bhakts like u

AAPTards will be aaptards, I just highlighted the bigotry on your part. Hope in last few days you have learned more about #Yugpurush and his power of Swa-raj (my rule). Also please be ready for Kumar Vishwas sting coming in next few days which should blow your mind.

AAPTards will be aaptards, I just highlighted the bigotry on your part. Hope in last few days you have learned more about #Yugpurush and his power of Swa-raj (my rule). Also please be ready for Kumar Vishwas sting coming in next few days which should blow your mind.

as u so much of future............can u plz enlighten me when Modi will fullfill "HER" promise of increases MSP for farm produce?? SHE promised 50% profit over production cost in the manifesto..............that wasnt a jumla

Btw do u know Modi govt gave afidavit in supreme govt saying they wont do it.

now be a nice Blind bhakt aka pseudo nationalist and start defending jumla

as u so much of future............can u plz enlighten me when Modi will fullfill "HER" promise of increases MSP for farm produce?? SHE promised 50% profit over production cost in the manifesto..............that wasnt a jumla

Btw do u know Modi govt gave afidavit in supreme govt saying they wont do it.

now be a nice Blind bhakt aka pseudo nationalist and start defending jumla
AAPTard mandate is for 5 years not for 5-6 months. If it is in manifesto then it should happen, else they have to face 2019. Only AAPtard can think and convince themselves to complete all promises in manifesto since they live for 49 days.

No he will be not, there are many factors which will not let this happen.

And AAP is a party which has very low base outside Delhi.

Every party in the beginning seems weak but eventually they start getting stronger and expanding their base.

Stop talking BS and ghar wapas jao. This is becoming boring now. BJP lost by 67 last time, next time it will be all 70.
Arey We know why they won 67 lol.....Now you can see what is happening ..Wife swapping,Bouncher etc etc ..Purn Swaraj lol..

Arey We know why they won 67 lol.....Now you can see what is happening ..Wife swapping,Bouncher etc etc ..Purn Swaraj lol..

Maybe instead of sting operation, mud slinging etc. BJP should do some real work, else it'll be 70 on 70 in Punjab. Looks like BJP hasn't learnt anything.

@Prometheus Did you see the joke man :lol::lol:. BJP is giving the Badal's Pamda Bhushan for 'public service'. This is called buttering the bread for their allies :rofl:

Maybe instead of sting operation, mud slinging etc. BJP should do some real work, else it'll be 70 on 70 in Punjab. Looks like BJP hasn't learnt anything.
So you blamming BJP for all of your mess(Seriously man)....There is lot of MUFTI in delhi,Go to twitter and talk to delhites. All they feel is like a used condom again.

That is the smugness of being in Power. They have 67 seats and no responsibilities at all. in 2019 they will blame everything on BJP at the center. Delhi is already going through power crisis , infrastructure crisis , water crisis. Add to it the education crisis, health crisis and law & order crisis AAP will bring.
Nice time to be away from Delhi .

People started getting Free Electricity too.:D In Mumbai We call it Chu***Ya banana.
CBVRDTHUcAEAunO.png:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom