What's new

Aamir Khan isn’t alone: I too am a little afraid of living in India

temp12.png

We know that militant Islam does not get criticised in India as much as militant Hindutva.

Wow. Now give the figures of damage caused by militant Hidus to India. Pl enlight us about Hindu militancy in India and all over the world because we do not know anything about it.

I have seen Muslims voting BJP.

You can not justify this:

Bihar, 16% Muslims showed the door to BJP by voting en masse against Modi.
UP has 22% who will repeat the same.
W Bengal has 27% where BJP stands no chance to speak of.

BJP's decline is on the upswing:

sig54.png

It should be #LackofForesight
This is what happens when Madrassa Islamists peddle in English.

Treat is as typo.
Now who is a villain & who is a victim here?

temp13.png

You can not justify this:

Bihar, 16% Muslims showed the door to BJP by voting en masse against Modi.
UP has 22% who will repeat the same.
W Bengal has 27% where BJP stands no chance to speak of.

BJP's decline is on the upswing:

View attachment 274872

BJP win in Manipur in 2 assembly seats. it surprise Congress.

Surprise BJP win in Manipur bypolls may spur more Congress defections | The Indian Express

BJP had win Bihar just 18 months ago with a big margin and shall repeat it again.
In large percentage Muslim population, BJP won 75 out of 80 seats.
In keral, BJP put up impressive performance.
BJP is expanding in east and south as well.
Congress is doomed.

BJP win in Manipur in 2 assembly seats. it surprise Congress.

Surprise BJP win in Manipur bypolls may spur more Congress defections | The Indian Express

BJP had win Bihar just 18 months ago with a big margin and shall repeat it again.

That was General election and Nitish was not a PM candidate.
Even Delhi went Modi's way in General elections = 7 out of 7

But then what happened?
BJP was routed MASSIVELY and now stands beyond recognition.
In fact waiting for a hat trick in 4 months (W Bengal)

BJP was routed MASSIVELY and now stands beyond recognition.
In fact waiting for a hat trick in 4 months (W Bengal)

ohhhhhh is it ????

i thought BJP ishas got highest vote percentage in Bihar!!!!!!!!
I think that BJP is the second largest party In WB in Vote percentage as per last election.

ohhhhhh is it ????
I think that BJP is the second largest party In WB in Vote percentage as per last election.

This is WB assembly scenario, what you see here?

wb2.png

Number of votes does not count against Indian system of coalition - Its the WIN that does!

This is WB assembly scenario, what you see here?

View attachment 274880

Number of votes does not count against Indian system of coalition - Its the WIN that does!

TMC
Name of Party Vote Share % Change
All India Trinamool Congress 39.30% +8.13
Communist Party of India (Marxist) 22.70%
Bharatiya Janata Party 16.80% +10.66
Indian National Congress 9.60% −3.85
2 more columns

What do you say about 10.66% rise in vote share of BJP? It is more than any other party.

TMC

What do you say about 10.66% rise in vote share of BJP? It is more than any other party.

TMC = Ruling party with 8% increase
Versus BJP's 10%

What is there to write home about?

BJP defeat in WB is written on the wall!

No dispute!

read this in a comment section -

Aamir Khan's wife says, she wants to leave India for SAFETY of their children. Martyr Colonel Santosh Mahdik's wife says, both her children will join Indian Army to SAFEGUARD our nation.

Time to re-think about our definition of Heroes. Shame on amir khan and his stupid wife to say the least , india deserves better.

The difference between the two is the SAME. Minority vs. the Majority. The Colonel's gotten respect and care and gratitude from his country, including a thank you from the Indian leadership.

While, minorities like Amir Khan, have gotten "we'll kill you if you have beef in your fridge" out of the rest of the India, supported by the the PM Modi and his senior buddies. Who really want everyone else to leave India or convert to Hinduism.

The author is probably one of the first one's who has put things in such nice real perspective. When the crazy Hindus threaten minorities, they are ALSO threatening the one's who are or have served in the Indian military. When crazy fanatic Hindus kill a person because he ate beef, they don't ask for identification or resume to see where that person has worked before. They just kill him because he ate beef!!!! And he could an ex-military or ex-law enforcement.

Instead of looking for idiotic by making silly statements, try to re-read the OP and understand the meaning of humanity and mercy and how they bring a country together.

Back
Top Bottom