What's new

Aamir Khan isn’t alone: I too am a little afraid of living in India

Congress is dead. No future.
BJP routed massively in Delhi & Bihar. And in Bengal BJP will be pummeled beyond recognition.
Unless you want the BJP to be the same, then keep on harping about Congress if thats what makes you happy.

Right now in Delhi its 67-3.
2020 elections again in Delhi
And that time 64-6. And you will say, look BJP increased its tally by 100%.
I understand you want to become a millionaire, but what if you are one, only when you are at the death bed. What is good of your million which you saved by adding few rupees a day.
If thats your way of seeing into things. Good luck.

No wonder Modi invited Sonia to 7 Race Course begging for co-operation on GST. Licking his wounds, eating a humble pie. Well, before Bihar, his attitude was "my way or the highway"

Defeat teaches you something that victory can't.
Believe me,Delhiites are actually banging their heads on the wall for voting an imbecile like AK to the Delhi assembly.People are getting frustrated by the each passing day because of the sheer incompetence of the AAP Govt. in Delhi.Mark my words,this Govt. won't even get 20 seats in the next 2020 election let alone a majority.Delhiites are regretting the day when they chose to vote AAP over the BJP!!

Cant say I feel sorry for them.

Neither will I feel sorry for Bihar in a cpl years time when lalooisms are in full swing.
Bihar has already gone to the dogs!!But i am extremely happy that they voted Mr.Laloo and Aloo into power:smitten:.From now on nobody will make fun of Bengal because Bihar will always be there after us in all developmental indicators thanks to Mr.Laloo and Co.:sarcastic::lol:

Bihar has already gone to the dogs!!But i am extremely happy that they voted Mr.Laloo and Aloo into power:smitten:.From now on nobody will make fun of Bengal because Bihar will always be there after us in all developmental indicators thanks to Mr.Laloo and Co

What you think of BJP chances in West Bengal bhai?

Believe me,Delhiites are actually banging their heads on the wall for voting an imbecile like AK to the Delhi assembly.People are getting frustrated by the each passing day because of the sheer incompetence of the AAP Govt. in Delhi.Mark my words,this Govt. won't even get 20 seats in the next 2020 election let alone a majority.Delhiites are regretting the day when they chose to vote AAP over the BJP!!

pehchan.png

My cousin is in Delhi, who praises him. 6 million people follow him on Twitter.
ako.png

AK is number two after Modi.

akmodi.png

jumlebazikhudarazi.png

What you think of BJP chances in West Bengal bhai?
I think it has got a good chance to win at least 20-30 seats in WB if not more.It totally depends on the BJP central leadership to take this poll seriously and make an all out effort to gain as many seats as they can.Personally,i would like to see an alliance between the TMC and the BJP in WB(yeah,you read it right).The TMC may be a lot of things but still it's the best option for us and probably a million times better than those Leftist bastards,so it's better for the BJP to forge an alliance with the ruling TMC as both of them were close allies only a few years back!:coffee:!

You should also do the same thing and try to raise your voice against the relentless persecution of minorities specially Hindus and Christians in Pakistan.You should stop them from migrating to other countries by assuring them of providing security in Pakistan:coffee:

You and your conspiracy theories,man please write a few episode for the CID production,at least we will get to see some spicy episodes in the other wise dull CID franchise:p:enjoy:

I strongly disagree with that above statement,you're not a Pakistani by any mean,you are an 22 years old imbecile who is still suffering from immaturity related problems:rolleyes:

You're nothing but an imbecile Aapturd and probably a minor:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

India is on 2nd or 3rd # in racism and where Pakistan is at 6th or 7th. :)

One can understand the unease in ordinary muslims and christians in India but not sure what amir khan's wife is afraid of.

India is on 2nd or 3rd # in racism and where Pakistan is at 6th or 7th. :)
So what,the USA is on the 1st position when it comes to racism yet it doesn't stop her from giving unnecessary advises to all other countries in the matter of human rights violation:azn:!!

Back
Top Bottom