What's new

Aamir Khan isn’t alone: I too am a little afraid of living in India

Amir Khan is absolutely right !! Amount communal violence has increased many folds since BJP has come to power.

We elected Modi into power for developing this nation and not for this communal non-sense or cow love.

Every other day, some member from his party or his allied parties are passing bigoted remarks and against Indian minorities. IT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!

If this is to continue, his days at 7 RCR are numbered.
Just a small correction,you didn't elect Mr.Modi to be the P.M. of this country,that would be us and we are totally content with what he is doing for the past 18 months:coffee:.Going by your post history i can safely assume that you and probably your entire family didn't vote for Mr.Modi at the 2014 general elections,so your criticisms don't matter anymore:rolleyes:.

Well you hardly have any Hindus left to influence with your wordplay,But oh yes i forgot,You got many Jihadis,Damn and ooh im soo scared.

Then that idiot should stop making Films which only Denigrate Hindu gods,religion etc.While becoming a changed man/Haji after making a Haj trip and pelting the devil with stones.
So yeah,SnapDeal making him make a Apology of sorts today quoting Proud Indian and Rabindranath Tagores poem shows the effect it had on his business interests.
Do denigrate Hindu religion more.

I know you are fukin stupid .. You don't have to prove it all the time..

@Guynextdoor2 your are wasting your time arguning people with IQ of below 50
Ahh,it seems that we have among us a re-incarnated Albert Einstein:sarcastic:

I know you are fukin stupid .. You don't have to prove it all the time..
Ohh come on Baluch,you don't have to be a d*ckhead all the time:lol:

Why don't you try it bhakts ,you people seriously needs a thorough checkup in my opinion
Typical Aapturd behavior oozing out of your post:rolleyes:!!So instead of acting like an imbecile it's time for you to grow up,after all you are a 22 year old person,so start acting like one

I must give credit to Indians artists and for the most part the people for standing against this shiv sena, for giving the awards back and for raising the voice. #Respect.

Just a small correction,you didn't elect Mr.Modi to be the P.M. of this country,that would be us and we are totally content with what he is doing for the past 18 months:coffee:.Going by your post history i can safely assume that you and probably your entire family didn't vote for Mr.Modi at the 2014 general elections,so your criticisms don't matter anymore:rolleyes:.

2d05f7387a0ea1c14eaeebce09402891.jpg

I must give credit to Indians artists and for the most part the people for standing against this shiv sena, for giving the awards back and for raising the voice. #Respect.
You should also do the same thing and try to raise your voice against the relentless persecution of minorities specially Hindus and Christians in Pakistan.You should stop them from migrating to other countries by assuring them of providing security in Pakistan:coffee:

You're saying that Amir Khan should not comment on 2015 intolerance because he didn't talk about 1980. Nice.

Lemme ask you, as per the CAG audit report Delhi Electricity Boards have been swindled and overcharged by 8000 crores- thereby validating AAPs assertion that people of delhi have been massively swindled by a conspiracy between Congrss, BJP, Reliance and other private players. The 'taxpayer money outrge' from you against BJP isn't suddenly being seen in 2015 for events that happened in 2013 and 14.
You and your conspiracy theories,man please write a few episode for the CID production,at least we will get to see some spicy episodes in the other wise dull CID franchise:p:enjoy:

So if I don't like modi I must go to Pakistan,I am anti Hindu anti nation @Guynextdoor2 see the comment no wonder bhakts are so dumb ,there only moto is my way or the highway

You don't care about any religion or any community ,you only care about saving or making your own political carrier on death of innocent people
I strongly disagree with that above statement,you're not a Pakistani by any mean,you are an 22 years old imbecile who is still suffering from immaturity related problems:rolleyes:

Rehno do bhakt tumsay na ho payega
You're nothing but an imbecile Aapturd and probably a minor:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

I have my every right to get intolerant on her as the way she is intolerant with India now...

No you weren't being intolerant. You have as much right to voice your opinion as anyone, that is not intolerance. You were being judgemental and perhaps a tad sexist but that's not intolerance. Also it is quite ironic for people who don't live in the country to criticize others for wanting to leave it.

Last edited:
Of course..she is the same wife, who does not feel twice to marry a man and tear apart a familly life of Amir's 1st marriage..She is so oppertunistic..Do you think she will think about the country?? It is too much to hope for from his wife...

There is no evidence the wife said it.

So far its "Hear say" and as such is non admissible evidence in any court.

It looks more like a cheap shot from Aamir Khan using his wife as a convenient scrape goat. But is also goes to show his character, one in which he speaks FOR his wife.

What right did he really have for sharing a supposedly private conversation with the public without her permission ?

Last edited:
Basically any way you cut it, Aamir Khan has now sullied his image to quite possibly an irredeemable level.

The gall of this guy to think his popularity will somehow trump well over the insidiousness of his message (that he still has not withdrawn) continues to astound me. To think at one time I really enjoyed his movies and performances....and thought he was like that genuinely to some extent too.

Like people have already said, spectacular backfire....and I am proud for India that this was the majority reaction.

We dont suffer fools so gladly and willingly anymore.

My question to Indian members here; beyond the media headlines currently circulating, what is the majority consensus among common Indians regarding this issue?...Will this act of Amir ever forgotten? Will this event marks the downfall of Amir's popularity and might trigger his subsequent farewell from Indian cinema? Do you see or expect other muslim personalities in showbiz to come forward in near future expressing similar concerns?Please read the news article below:

AR Rahman identifies with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation

Thanks

You can convert any day if you wish to but that's not the point here, We already have good number of people who posses your qualities, and I wouldn't really want to add one more to the existing lot...
Quoted for posterity. :) Thank you.

You clearly have some pent up frustration, I give you that but your so called reaction is actually very counterproductive as we saw during PK. You sanghis actually helped it become the biggest hit of Indian cinema. It seems you lot haven't learned anything from the Bihar disaster, you are not leaving any stone unturned to push non core voters who actually supported Modi last year away. Another India shining may just be around the corner.

BTW in your highly frustrated post you completely ignored the issue I raised, that why is this huge outrage against an actor while the main creators of the movie were actually Hindus-- from the director, writer to producer.
Actually, the Amir episode is being opposed by almost all and sundry. This is not a political protest anymore. 'Sanghis' can never influence the entire nation to this extent. Either they have gained control of the majority of the youth (very unlikely), or most of India is just having similar views as theirs on this matter.

There is no evidence the wife said it.

So far its "Hear say" and as such is non admissible evidence in any court.

It looks more like a cheap shot from Aamir Khan using his wife as a convenient scrape goat. But is also goes to show his character, one in which he speaks FOR his wife.

What right did her really have for sharing a supposedly private conversation with the public without her permission ?
Yes, that is most probably the case. I doubt Kiran ever said it. Pretty shameful for Mr.Khan to divulge family matters out in public to gain sympathy.

AR Rahman basically trolled Aamir Khan royally and has my strong respect for it.

Please actually read what AR Rahman was talking about

Actually I read it and get the gist of what Mr. A.R. Rehman is suggesting and I agree with his strategy...I don't know personally I believe that Amir Khan should have been more careful in giving remarks such as these because people idealize him and I am sure some make him their role model and as such they don't expect such statements from him...but on the other hand apart from the fringe elements in Indian politics etc I thought the majority will tapper this event down ... but I guess I was wrong...

Back
Top Bottom