What's new

A thought about hitler....

he rebuilt Germany.

What did he do?

You mean cutting unemployment rates by excluding women and other "unwanted" people of the work force? Or by forcing young men into national service and conscription?

And why do you think did he rebuild the German infrastructure? He was planning for war from the beginning.

How do you think was he gonna pay for his ridiculously high expenses anyways? From where do you think did he get the money to spent such insane sums on the military?

He reclaimed German land lost in ww1 by invading Poland. But it was Britain and France who declared war on Germany.

Germany has been annexing other nations before the invasion of Poland... the attack on Poland was simple too much for everyone.
And I dont have to tell you about the crimes they committed in Poland.

I am pointing out his ultra nationalism.

And you think that ultranationalism is something good or to be proud of? Those fanatic nationalists are the narrow minded scum of humanity... not capable of accepting different views, opinions or anything else that does not fit in their pathetic views.

yeah it is asking for a thought...I just gave mine(majority is not always right)

Wrong.. you just said that someone else is wrong as well.....See ? What did I tell you about the red ball and the black ball ?

Wrong.. you just said that someone else is wrong as well.....See ? What did I tell you about the red ball and the black ball ?
I m not saying that someone is wrong as well...I am saying that all were red balls...but media made some black

I m not saying that someone is wrong as well...I am saying that all were red balls...but media made some black

Good point there. However, I will not extend that notion to generalization.

I was just wondering, is that all that you had to say the whole time ?

$hitler died guys, get over it.. Killed millions and then died like a fool with his girlfriend/wife afraid of being captured by Russians. He was not some economic genius either. His economy was geared only for war, never for peace. If Germany had been peaceful, it would have gone completely bankrupt by '42. As for military leadership, he was surrounded by some of the best generals of the time- Guderian, Manstein, Rommel, Model- cool, hands like Rundstedt, Hoth and Kleist. The Wehrmacht was a spring waiting to uncoil. With Russia, it chewed too much.

Thats myth. Stalingrad was rational thing. It had huge tank factory, it allowed control of Volga - one of the most important traffic passage for USSR and most important that had he sent all forces to oil he would leave his flanks open and then much more forces would be encircled.

No way, he used blitzkrieg. he could have sent half his force there to take the oil fields first and that was what all his field marshals wanted. But instead he wanted the Stalin name prize, because he thought psychological warfare more than field warfare. he gambled on destroying the Russian morale and lost.

Good point there. However, I will not extend that notion to generalization.

I was just wondering, is that all that you had to say the whole time ?
thank God you agreed...thats all for now...its gonna take years to make other points clear....kidding :cheers:

$hitler died guys, get over it.. Killed millions and then died like a fool with his girlfriend/wife afraid of being captured by Russians. He was not some economic genius either. His economy was geared only for war, never for peace. If Germany had been peaceful, it would have gone completely bankrupt by '42. As for military leadership, he was surrounded by some of the best generals of the time- Guderian, Manstein, Rommel, Model- cool, hands like Rundstedt, Hoth and Kleist. The Wehrmacht was a spring waiting to uncoil. With Russia, it chewed too much.
Finally someone who lives in reality :tup:

What Hitler Did does not justify what British France and Spain did in all over the world. If Hitler did not happen there would much more time colonization areas would had not been released from those scum for more than another 100 years. So praying for all the dead it should be celebrated that demon of colonization had ended:chilli::chilli::chilli: at least for some time (US and EU still exist and atop acting like big daddy or there will be consequences).

Only thing I like about Hitler is that he was a great war planner...killing Jews was his biggest mistake
I think it is merely propaganda what makes him feel so bad to us...I mean have you ever cursed Roosevelt and Truman for Hiroshima And Nagasaki ?? How many of you have heard about Camps of Japanese within USA during WW2 ??
he also didn't started WW2 it was France who attacked first...for Germans it was only revenge and if u ask me that is a pretty good cause

we don

We don't hate Jews...it is just the improper representation of Hitler and Germans what we hate about media of the hour

and It also does not mean that we like him...we dont

Perhaps a little more acquaintance with military history will get rid of these effusions. Perhaps.

great post

Back
Top Bottom