A thought about hitler....

TheNoob

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So Guys,
As you know...
History is quite complicated.
Especially when it is made by either of the victor.
Not saying there is or isnt any truth in it.
but, Most of it, is left in ashes and modified to suit the propagated needs.....

Heres my thought about the hitler and his party. (Dont get offended on holocaust -_-)

As you see today,
People. Mainly the younger generations only know "They wanted to take over the world, install atrocities and intolerance"
That is not true.
Yes, they had an agenda to conquer europa and sh*t.
But afterall, they were fighting for their cause until (Without knowing his agenda)hitler went greedy and screwed it all up by giving stupid orders and speeding up process to ruin his goal.....
well
At the end of the war.
Lets say...
(If)Holocaust may not have existed?
I mean, They could of either been sent to camp to deport or anything for after the war or something~
And the most casualties could be caused by allied bombings and femine problem because of the war?
(Different outcome?)

WELL,
Just what im thinking...
got something in your head?
;3 lets talk....

EDIT:
A positive thinking please.
From an unbiased perspective.

Last edited:
So you are admiring them because they were fighting for their cause?

Do you also admire the Taliban who blew up schools and went on shooting sprees in the Karachi Airport? I mean they also believe in their cause.

One should not be selfish it's as simple as that..... even a kid knows that.

So you are admiring them because they were fighting for their cause?

Do you also admire the Taliban who blew up schools and went on shooting sprees in the Karachi Airport? I mean they also believe in their cause.

Thats not the point and
i'm trying to avoid that thinking through this.

Oh you know what? Im fearing more response like that :v
well, mod is free to delete this at will :D

So Guys,
As you know...
History is quite complicated.
Especially when it is made by either of the victor.
Not saying there is or isnt any truth in it.
but, Most of it, is left in ashes and modified to suit the propagated needs.....

Heres my thought about the hitler and his party. (Dont get offended on holocaust -_-)

As you see today,
People. Mainly the younger generations only know "They wanted to take over the world, install atrocities and intolerance"
That is not true.
Yes, they had an agenda to conquer europa and sh*t.
But afterall, they were fighting for their cause until hitler went greedy and screwed it all up by giving stupid orders and speeding up process to ruin his goal.....
well
At the end of the war.
Lets say...
Holocaust may not have existed?
I mean, They could of either been sent to camp to deport or anything for after the war or something~
And the most casualties could be caused by allied bombings and femine problem because of the war?

WELL,
Just what im thinking...
got something in your head?
;3 lets talk....

EDIT:
A positive thinking please.
From an unbiased perspective.
Hitler wasn't completely sane either , he believed "Germans" to be the superior race to all (i.e He considered you an inferior race) . Especially the slavic and other ethnic groups in Eastern Europe.
The Holocaust is well known but he also ordered the killings of the ethnic races of eastern Europe , so no even without the holocaust he still wouldn't be popular. Oh and yeah he did not really have any serious "Cause".
I think what you're trying to get at or what I'm getting from it is that the Allied Powers weren't as Chivalrous and Heroic as they portray themselves either.

He wanted pure German race.He even sterilized physically challenged and not so healthy Germans.

They would have wiped out entire Eastern Europe Population.

Most of the captured POWs and civilians are send to work in mines and became labourers till they die.

Imagine a Nuclear Bomb with Hitler before Americans.

He even would have eliminated Subcontinent people to give Germans some tropical land to live.

I wonder why some of the Muslims, the redneck types, like Hitler and deny holocaust.Something to do with the Jews ?

I had read Mine Kamph worth reading book one of best biography i have ever read.In this u will get all bout Hitler.Read only uncensered version

I wonder why some of the Muslims, the redneck types, like Hitler and deny holocaust.Something to do with the Jews ?

No one denies the holocaust, since the gas chambers were there, but most people denies the number of Jews that have been executed there, since the 6 million figure should include all the people that Germans considered as inferior races.

Some of the Muslims that liked Hitler were colonized by England, and the natural way was to stand with England's enemy, since as the saying goes, the enemy of one's enemy is a friend, So, Hitler as a person was irrelevant, it was the idea of the saying that was fundamental.
Unlike Hindous who were totally subdued by British colonization, and went as far as to fight for them.
Muslims who have been colonized, or came under a protectorate (Colonization in disguise), have organized armed resistance and won their independence through armed resistance and hellish life for the invaders, the same means by which they were colonized.
One can see the same things happened in Iraq and Afghanistan in recent times.

Back
Top Bottom