What's new

A Theory On Partition

I say this as someone whose ancestors came from India. You haven't heard their thoughts on Pakistan. Let them get zaleelofied a little more. Then they'll realize that Two Nation Theory was right all along.
Bhai mei bhi Muhajir hun. Unki thoughts change horahe hai due to Sangh attitude. Aur kaisa hai mausam Clifton ka?

Yes. Because those Muslim brothers will be the first to stab us in the back if we help them. I say this as someone whose ancestors came from India. You haven't heard their thoughts on Pakistan. Let them get zaleelofied a little more. Then they'll realize that Two Nation Theory was right all along.
I don't think you have not read my post properly. I have said it would have been best if partition was done a bit meticulously and a complete population exchange .

Your assumptions are right.

If you read a science subject, you will already know that you make assumptions based on the available data. Given the amount of data that you show in your assumptions and in your model as presented, what you have done is about as good as might be expected. For every additional year of study - even for every additional three months - your assumptions will change radically.

Have fun.
Care to elaborate where I am wrong that is why I said give criticism fully but you are ambiguous.

Yes. Because those Muslim brothers will be the first to stab us in the back if we help them. I say this as someone whose ancestors came from India. You haven't heard their thoughts on Pakistan. Let them get zaleelofied a little more. Then they'll realize that Two Nation Theory was right all along.

So your contempt for Indian Muslims arises from the fact that they may have differing thoughts on Pakistan? So much for the concept of Muslim brotherhood.

Tolerance for a differing view doesn't seem to exist in your vocabulary.

So your contempt for Indian Muslims arises from the fact that they may have differing thoughts on Pakistan? So much for the concept of Muslim brotherhood.

Concept of Muslim brotherhood goes both ways. Indian Muslims were cheering when Pakistan was struck by the worst terror wave in it's history during the early 2010s. They called us a failed state, didn't ever forget to remind us how they were better for choosing India over us. Why should Pakistan care for them?

different culture. Its not that easy to leave your land. They are poor too

Well then too bad. The Hindus will always keep suppressing them until they form a majority in a state.

Concept of Muslim brotherhood goes both ways. Indian Muslims were cheering when Pakistan was struck by the worst terror wave in it's history during the early 2010s. They called us a failed state, didn't ever forget to remind us how they were better for choosing India over us. Why should Pakistan care for them?

Your information is incorrect. And I will just leave it at that.

You can continue to hate Indian Muslims. Thankfully most Pakistanis do not feel this way.

Why should Pakistan care for them?
When all India barks around the world and itself of Pakistan's treatment of minorities(mostly Hindus) and Baloch and Pashtuns, we shouldn't care for our Muslim Brothers and find fault in their country

Well then too bad. The Hindus will always keep suppressing them until they form a majority in a state.
Hope is there in WB and Assam

Muslim brotherhood is a two-way street. Why do Indian Muslims GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to abuse Pakistan just to please their hindu masters?

Muslim brotherhood is a two-way street. Why do Indian Muslims GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to abuse Pakistan just to please their hindu masters?

You are misinformed, and as I said...I will just leave it at that

You can continue to hate Indian Muslims. Thankfully most Pakistanis do not feel this way.
Unfortunately due to some Anti Pakistan speeches by Owaisi and those 'sarkari muslims' who would even go ahead and abuse their fellow Indian Muslim brethren when they try to stand up against Sangh. You can see Rubika Liaquat, Romana, BJP's Nighat Abbas, Mukhtar and Shabana Almi etc

Your information is incorrect. And I will just leave it at that.

I don't hate Indian Muslims. I find their attitude a bit insufferable but I feel for their plight. But unfortunately mein kya not even the army of Pakistan can help them in any way as long as they are scattered all over India. There needs to be unity within them and they need to form majority in specific areas, even for political purposes.

It was historically known as such so used that term.
Doesn't make it right. It's a fossilised error. 1947 witnessed the creation of two brand new nation states. Neither of them existed before. It was not partition of a single nation. It could be referred to as creation of two nation states from a contiguous area of imperial British territory.

Back
Top Bottom