What's new

A surprising map of the best and worst countries to be born into today

Wrong, they do earn six digits but those who do work 12 hours for 4 weeks in 45C heat, exposing themselves to skin cancer, then get one week holiday and do it all over again. They pay, $8 for a beer, $1.70 for a liter of patrol, $4 for a bottle of water, $4.50 for a basic coffee, 40% income tax, half a million dollars for a basic family house, and $20 for a basic take away. Crazy figures are dispelled by, extreme inflation & you end up where you would end up in some other places with a reasonable job in the US.Besides, mining boom is slowing and losing heat because of many reasons both domestic and international.

Thank you Aeronaut warna mien tu apna khurpa le ke janay laga tha Australia. :D

Or come work for me being an AX man. I'll pay more than $120,000 yr. Only thing is it's the second most dangerous job in USA. Hurricane Sandy made me rich this year.

Or come work for me being an AX man. I'll pay more than $120,000 yr. Only thing is it's the second most dangerous job in USA. Hurricane Sandy made me rich this year.

Most, cynical clod blooded thing i have ever heard.

What can i say, I do live in garden state called New Jersey. I was the first responder of the government after the hurricane. Cynical but true

The money i made in 2 months i could not have had made in 6 years. I still have work lined up already for the whole next year.

Annual Salary of a Truck Driver in Australia: $80,000
Annual Salary of fully qualified Accountant: $45,000

Australia, is Saudi Arabia of South, living of its natural resources the most underprivileged professionals are those with PhDs while truck drivers, drillers and stone workers make all of the money. Australia manufactures NOTHING considerable, with all of its wealth has NO international brand, is highly unionized & blue color in many cases and industries earn 50% more than the educated white color.

Most of Africa is light blue?!?

G4X10.gif

Whats an Ax man?

You own a business? make a better offer I'lll do part time :D

P.S.- if its interesting I'll do part time at 120 k too :p

Whats an Ax man?

You own a business? make a better offer I'lll do part time :D

P.S.- if its interesting I'll do part time at 120 k too :p

cutting the biggest and baddest trees of North East coast. It's a work only for men with strength and lot of endurance. In one year it will turn you into a real beast. none of those sissy dumbells and weights people lifting to get bigger.

Apparently you haven't heard much in life!!!

cutting the biggest and baddest trees of North East coast. It's a work only for men with strength and lot of endurance. In one year it will turn you into a real beast. none of those sissy dumbells and weights people lifting to get bigger.

Nah doesnt sound much dangerous.

I'm not a beast but I do bench 6X225 unassisted, so not really inspiring. Plus don't you have to use chainsaws n stuff rather than lug Axes?

I'm not a beast but I do bench 6X225 unassisted, so not really inspiring. Plus don't you have to use chainsaws n stuff rather than lug Axes?

You are assuming, too much about me when you don't know a "thing" about me so cool it!

You have to climb more than 120 feet in air with a rope, I have seen people who can benchpress 400 pounds freeze up in between 40-50 feet. You have to get yourself up there first, then the chainsaw is given to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom