What's new

A surprising map of the best and worst countries to be born into today

You are assuming, too much about me when you don't know a "thing" about me so cool it!

I don't need to assume or know you.

If people making money off a disaster is the biggest baddest most cynical thing you've heard in life, its pretty darn obvious sweety.

You have to climb more than 120 feet in air with a rope, I have seen people who can benchpress 400 pounds freeze up in between 40-50 feet. You have to get yourself up there first, then the chainsaw is given to you.
=youtubideo]

Hmm thats still better,but Im not really fearful of heights, came off sky-diving so wouldnt freeze.

But I agree climbing is dangerous, all I ever climbed was the Jamun tree 20 feet up in my farm :D

Money seems good for that though, Just that I make better right now :D

**** it now. I'm going to Australia and buying a boat filled with beer to live in. :angry:

Good luck, hope you don't end up like those Indian student on TV beaten up to a pulp. Home is where the heart is.

These survey, like all other surveys by Western media and institution, are done through the eye of your average Western, ie white man. It really doesn't apply to you darkies. There are other factors too.

Too many Indian rather go live in Australia where they are second class citizen than building up India.

Good luck, hope you don't end up like those Indian student on TV beaten up to a pulp. Home is where the heart is.

These survey, like all other surveys by Western media and institution, are done through the eye of your average Western, ie white man. It really doesn't apply to you darkies. There are other factors too.

Too many Indian rather go live in Australia where they are second class citizen than building up India.

Hahaha a yellow guy living in america trying to be racist towards brown guys. :lol:

Heres a bit of advice- don't go buying iphones in US while you live here as a second class citizens, those evil whites may arrest you :bunny:

Hahaha a yellow guy living in america trying to be racist towards brown guys. :lol:

Heres a bit of advice- don't go buying iphones in US while you live here as a second class citizens, those evil whites may arrest you :bunny:

Don't be a hypocrite.

"Hate crimes" in modern America are pretty much defined by attacks on Indians and Sikhs.

Even to the extent of an Army Veteran shooting up an Indian Temple a short while back.

Don't be a hypocrite.

"Hate crimes" in modern America are pretty much defined by attacks on Indians and Sikhs.

Even to the extent of an Army Veteran shooting up an Indian Temple a short while back.

Hypocrite ? me?

Do you suffer from dyslexia or something, or just trying to support your guy here by acting dumb? :tdown:

Hypocrite ? me?

Do you suffer from dyslexia or something, or just trying to support your guy here by acting dumb? :tdown:

Who am I supporting? You are the one taking shots at "yellow" people.

But anyone with half a brain cell knows that it is not "yellows" who are being targeted in America these days.

Who am I supporting? You are the ones taking shots at "yellow" people.

But anyone with half a brain cell knows that it is not "yellows" who are being targeted in America these days.

OMFG now i seriously believe you muddle up words in your head.

If you can please do a favor to people with sane minds read what your countryman wrote, I just pointed out what exactly fits the definition of hypocrisy and racism. Capiche?

OMFG now i seriously believe you muddle up words in your head.

If you can please do a favor to people with sane minds read what your countryman wrote, I just pointed out what exactly fits the definition of hypocrisy and racism. Capiche?

How is he my countryman? Asian American implies that his "ancestry" is from somewhere in East or Southeast Asia.

He is actually YOUR countryman, since he is an American, and you live in America too.

How is he my countryman? Asian American implies that his "ancestry" is from somewhere in East or Southeast Asia.

He is actually YOUR countryman, since he is an American, and you live in America too.

Then stay out of it i'll deal with him, quit barging in on converstaions with your inane comments, it is not appreciated.

Either you just wanna act dumb or really are, I don't care about it. Ignored.

look at such Afghanistan Somalia and Myanmar, the most grey countries have not included, means worse than the deep red

glad to see taiwan is near the top. hopefully india continues to make progress in this regard.

Back
Top Bottom