What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

Don't you know we send MRLS and some staff to assist you to eliminate LTTE.?

You have any idea?
@PanzerKiel @Rashid Mahmood @farhan_9909

We did assist you ask your military.
Pakistan sent only like 4 or 5 mbrls
most of our mbrls were bought from czechoslovakia and Russia and a few from China
The Pakistani ones weren't even used in combat

As for training the army hired former soldiers from the eastern block you can find this books, the only reason they got equipment from Pakistan was for military relations, it's the same with that Khalid tank they both a few and never even handed them to the armoured corp and never used them in combat, same with the Toyota Corollas they both from Pakistan despite already having a contract with Toyota from Japan

It's like the myth that Pakistani fighters flew in the war, the only ground attack slash multiple aircraft we used in combat were Russian migs and Israeli kfirs both of which were kept far away from Pakistani trainers, the only aircraft the Pakistanies allowed to use were the j7 which were interceptors and were never used in combat only for training

The irony is alot of people try to take credit for winning the war like Pakistan India Israel us though funny some were the ones arming and funding the ltte,

Pakistan sent only like 4 or 5 mbrls
most of our mbrls were bought from czechoslovakia and Russia and a few from China
Don't want to go in details, if you have access check with your military.

What we have done for you to end Indian sponsored terrorism.

Don't want to go in details, if you have access check with your military.

What we have done for you to end Indian sponsored terrorism.
I know people in the military and follow military issues and while Pakistan did help end the war and we are thank full alot of people on this forum exaggerate the facts, thats why I provided a link to the Sri lanka army website itself

So it was the workers of the factory who killed the Sri Lankan manager and not the TLP as assumed/reported earlier?
Yes the workers but they had what is believed to be TLP posters. Real issue was a number of the workers didn't like working or taking orders from the manager who asked them to clean the machines as a outside party was visiting. Its was a personal matter and Islam was used as an excuse to justify murder. We pray they culprits are given capital punishment. This is unacceptable behinvour in any society

I know people in the military and follow military issues and while Pakistan did help end the war and we are thank full alot of people on this forum exaggerate the facts, thats why I provided a link to the Sri lanka army website itself
Brother In am not exaggerating facts...Any ways would like to say sorry for shameful act by retard Pakistanis....But keep in mind these type of things happened in every society..google it how monks in Srilanka thrashing Muslims meat sellers, Again I am not fool enough to justify brutality of retard people against Srilankan national.

I personally extend my apology.
Please forgave us.

Knowing your post history it is not surprising that you would make such a criminal statement. Forget about you taking ownership of Islam you should review whether it is not you who is demeaning Islam.

You should have said to @ARMalik :

Will you write Heart of Darkness part 2 this time about Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri ?

How did he have it under control ? From what I know irrational people were given patronage just like the Modi government has for Hindutvadis. There were groups set up for example to research how to harness jinn power to generate electricity.

True.

Agreed.

What do you mean ?

1. Why not Urooj ? I am not talking about installing but just allowing her movement to flourish and allow them to agitate about the wider problems of society and organically take up leadership. As I said they also take inspiration from Faiz Ahmed Faiz and from Mashal Khan ( who was lynched by a similar-minded mob as about this Sri Lankan ). The Anglo-derived complicated political system of president, prime minister, MNAs, chief ministers, governors and dozens of other such elements in the hierarchy must end. There is no need to please USA or Britain by continuing their unscientific, anti-democratic and irrational political and socio-economic system. You know of my proposed socio-economic system proposal. Please read this thread of mine on how Libyan Jamahiriya style progressive and actually democratic political system can come about for Pakistan, for India and for everywhere else.

2. You have to write more of Asghar Khan and Sajjad Haider. I don't know about them.

Yes I know there were protests including in Britain and the participants were progressive Muslims and non-Muslims. Tariq Ali was among the protesters. But my point is that Dawah Man's brainwashed young Muslims today in Western countries would not have been among those protesters but will precisely be among the tens of thousands of private criminal fighters recruited by NATO to fight its wars against Libya and Syria.

Sorry can you elaborate that please ?

That is also true.
Arab governments including Pakistans very own ignore their public's concerns towards certain parts of their foreign policy.
You are an idiot. This was not the application of the law by the state, it was a brutal murder by a violent mob.

The law
You are an idiot. This was not the application of the law by the state, it was a brutal murder by a violent mob.
Yes brutal murder. How else do you define it? Read my previous comments i have openly condemned the law as it has been used to target innocent people idiot.

Brother In am not exaggerating facts...Any ways would like to say sorry for shameful act by retard Pakistanis....But keep in mind these type of things happened in every society..google it how monks in Srilanka thrashing Muslims meat sellers, Again I am not fool enough to justify brutality of retard people against Srilankan national.

I personally extend my apology.
Please forgave us.
People in Sri lanka don't think all of Pakistan is responsible but we are concerned about incident after are years of good relations and safety about are people there, I think if the culprits are properly punished we can move past this incident

People in Sri lanka don't think all of Pakistan is responsible but we are concerned about incident after are years of good relations and safety about are people there, I think if the culprits are properly punished we can move past this incident

It is not as such much related to the nature and kind of relations between SL and Pakistan. The real issue is that an innocent defenceless man, who was a sort of guest to our country, has been brutally killed by a mob of rascals, and we grossly failed to protect him. We carry a burden of shame on our shoulders. It is matter of the collective conscience of our society, which is severly jeopardized and damaged. It has many deep implications, for us, to worry.

I always laugh after reading these delusional comments.

You people can only fight when you gang up on one peeson alone 300:1. Please don't make us laugh with your funny accent and head shaking like a boomarang.

Maybe you can't fight in the battlefield because after you wobble your head for the 452464466th time you feel dizzy.

Well, an unfortunate and cruel incident beyond words happened. All of us in this forum were saddened, shocked and condemned it. But it does NOT give you licence to say any crap you want and bash entire 220 million population of our country. If you want to compare your military and laugh and act as a child then go ahead and make another thread for it. This thread shouldn't be politicized, it would kill its purpose. Thank you

Screenshot_20211205-155414.png

The Mods need to jump in and stop this derailment of the thread. Fine, you helped Sri Lanka during its troubled times, it's not a favour. There are no favours in international relations. And Sri Lankans who are being a bit edgy. It's your right. I don't blame you today. As our Prime Minister said, we as a Nation are ashamed for what happened. I just hope we can do some justice in this case and try to move on from here. But it's a reality that people-to-people, we have destroyed the connection. It might take decades to build it up again.

Killing an innocent human is a bigger blasphemy. The creator Allah creation is taken away without the consent, this is inhuman and barbaric.

This law is open to all sorts of use and abuse, misinterpretations, misunderstanding and giving a bad name to Pakistan and Islam, enacted under Mullah's pressure??

Uneducated Mullah power need to be curtailed, educated scholars on Islamic jurisprudence, Fiqh, Sharia laws need to be approached and tasked to come up with better workable laws under Sharia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom