What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

Yes I will worry about who will go to hell or heaven. If your religious leader teach you that you can go to heaven even if you area a rapist and a mass murderer then I am sorry such religious leaders are plague for the society.
You are so stupid...which religion teaches this? What a dumb person you are

We live in foreign country because dirty scumbags like you are ruling the muslims nations for past 100 years . Because of scumbags like you who have plundered the nations wealth and stocked and invested it in western nations . You dirty seculers who mostly cant even read bismillah but claim to be muslims , have killed and butchered own religious folks for dollars because you traitors have the habit of being in good book of your white overlords.
well Afghanistan will become a super power in couple of years- you can move there from "Netherland" (the most liberal country in EU probably)
When you do that and we see your commitment to your cause by putting money where your mouth is

People will take you seriously and not a literal meme

Is there any punishment for false accusation? If not, false accuser should also be tried under same blasphemy law. I think this will fix the problem.
ABSOLUTELY. this is the law that false accuser faces severe punishment . the catch is that the justice system must not be hostage to political or religious pressure groups.
sadly its a third world dilemma that justice is helpless in front of mighty and influential people or groups that drive a populous fanatic slogan. examples are blasphemy mobs in Pakistan and beef vigilantes in India.

Yes I will worry about who will go to hell or heaven. If your religious leader teach you that you can go to heaven even if you area a rapist and a mass murderer then I am sorry such religious leaders are plague for the society.

Our religion teaches if you rape then you will be punished by death and if your a mass murderer then your punished will also be death. Can you care to explain the Burmese genocide of Muslims? Women and children burned alive?

Honesty, per capita, the two 'Peaceful Bhuddist Nations' of Cambodia (under Pol Pot) and Sri Lanka have more blood on their hands than ANY other country in modern history. Correct me if I am wrong?? Maybe Rwanda? Balkans?

BTW, I had strongly condemned Sri Lanka's atrocities on this forum when Sri Lanka had taken over the last Tamil stronghold, thus ending their brutal quarter year old civil war. I knew SL was a Pakistani ally but the unnecessary brutality displayed by the 'Peaceful Bhuddists' against the Hindus made my blood boil with rage and some Indians even thanked me here for my stand. Speaking of 'Peaceful Bhuddists', forget the Rohingya Muslims for a while--look into what the Peaceful Bhuddists doing to Christian in Myanmar??

In contrast, the Taliban take over of Afghanistan is one of the most peaceful takeover of such a large country EVER in human history!!
The war should never have been started in the first place. Root cause was the idiotic politics that stoked ethnic tensions to get votes and to hide their incompetence. It wasn't a religious conflict. It was purely ethnic. I personally don't care about ethnicity or religion. I only advocate for a country that puts progress first so people can effectively contribute something worthwhile and enjoy their life at the same time.

Anyway the fact that no Pakistani was harmed in SL despite millions of people being angry shows that Sri Lanka is light years ahead of your "country".

The videos are truly horrific.

I saw one where Priyantha Diyawadana was cowering in fear with blood on his face (alive).

Then another on the ground with his face being smashed in, surrounded by a hooting and baying crowd who proceed to kick, beat and drag his stripped body through the streets.

The mobs are filming everything with glee. There is a policeman in front of the burning body and he does nothing.

This is not the first case of people being tortured and killed for "blasphemy" in Pakistan.

I remember reading about Shahzad Masih and Shama Shahzad, a Pakistani Christian couple who were burned alive on blasphemy charges by yet another mob in 2014. She was apparently pregnant too.

So even Pakistanis who are not Muslim are not safe. This is probably one of the reasons that Sri Lanka is home to Pakistani refugees including Shias, Ahmaddiyas and Christians. Priyantha didn't stand a chance once he was accused of blasphemy and a mob was rallied.

Zooming out of this incident, Sri Lanka has extended the hand of friendship to Pakistan over and over again and Pakistanis are well regarded despite the fact that in real life there is little people to people contact between the two countries. This stemmed from Pakistan's support to defeat the LTTE, the training of military personnel in Pakistani academies (such as the current president of SL) and the support the Pakistani cricket team gave Sri Lanka when westerners boycotted the island over security concerns.

I don't think there will be political consequences (the state to state relationship) between the two countries but there will definitely be (there already is) a rupture in the Sri Lankan psyche when it comes to Pakistan. The Easter Sunday attacks on churches and hotels in Sri Lanka that left more than 250 people dead is still raw in the minds of many. Seeing gory videos of a fellow Sri Lankan being tortured, beaten and burned by a Muslim mob in Pakistan has just added even more suspicion and horror.

The war should never have been started in the first place. Root cause was the idiotic politics that stoked ethnic tensions to get votes and to hide their incompetence. It wasn't a religious conflict. It was purely ethnic. I personally don't care about ethnicity or religion. I only advocate for a country that puts progress first so people can effectively contribute something worthwhile and enjoy their life at the same time.

Doesn't matter how you explain it: It turned out to be a conflict between Bhuddists and Hindus and the way the Bhuddists over-ran the last Tamil Hindu stronghold and committed war crimes will be remembered. You got saved by Pakistan and China and even then it took you a quarter century.

You ain't that peaceful. The sham of 'peaceful bhuddists' is a big joke. There are plenty here who would rip you apart on your claims.

Anyway, my overall position that Pakistan should forget filthy, over-crowded, poor South Asia and look northward and westward. I won't judge the whole country of Sri Lanka based on some bloggers so I am going to stop here.... I could say a lot but let it be.

The videos are truly horrific.

I saw one where Priyantha Diyawadana was cowering in fear with blood on his face (alive).

Then another on the ground with his face being smashed in, surrounded by a hooting and baying crowd who proceed to kick, beat and drag his stripped body through the streets.

The mobs are filming everything with glee. There is a policeman in front of the burning body and he does nothing.

This is not the first case of people being tortured and killed for "blasphemy" in Pakistan.

I remember reading about Shahzad Masih and Shama Shahzad, a Pakistani Christian couple who were burned alive on blasphemy charges by yet another mob in 2014. She was apparently pregnant too.

So even Pakistanis who are not Muslim are not safe. This is probably one of the reasons that Sri Lanka is home to Pakistani refugees including Shias, Ahmaddiyas and Christians. Priyantha didn't stand a chance once he was accused of blasphemy and a mob was rallied.

Zooming out of this incident, Sri Lanka has extended the hand of friendship to Pakistan over and over again and Pakistanis are well regarded despite the fact that in real life there is little people to people contact between the two countries. This stemmed from Pakistan's support to defeat the LTTE, the training of military personnel in Pakistani academies (such as the current president of SL) and the support the Pakistani cricket team gave Sri Lanka when westerners boycotted the island over security concerns.

I don't think there will be political consequences (the state to state relationship) between the two countries but there will definitely be (there already is) a rupture in the Sri Lankan psyche when it comes to Pakistan. The Easter Sunday attacks on churches and hotels in Sri Lanka that left more than 250 people dead is still raw in the minds of many. Seeing gory videos of a fellow Sri Lankan being tortured, beaten and burned by a Muslim mob in Pakistan has just added even more suspicion and horror.
I would say that any positivity people had towards Pakistan is permanently gone. No amount of "nice gestures" will remove what was seen in those videos.
Doesn't matter how you explain it: It turned out to be a conflict between Bhuddists and Hindus and the way the Bhuddists over-ran the last Tamil Hindu stronghold and committed war crimes will be remembered. You got saved by Pakistan and China and even then it took you a quarter century.

You ain't that peaceful. The sham of 'peaceful bhuddists' is a big joke. There are plenty here who would rip you apart on your claims.

Anyway, my overall position that Pakistan should forget filthy, over-crowded, poor South Asia and look northward and westward. I won't judge the whole country of Sri Lanka based on some bloggers so I am going to stop here.... I could say a lot but let it be.
Dude talk about something that you know. If not then ignore the topic altogether instead of doubling down on bs. LTTE leadership early was made up of Christians.

Is this a national habit or what? One Pakistani I knew in Germany was a famous clown that even Chinese were making fun of him exactly for this reason.

LTTE leadership early was made up of Christians.

And the Founder of Pakistan in his 'early' political days was an 'ambassador of Hindu-Muslim Unity'. What is early?? The Civil War in Sri Lanka was an ethno-religious war where religion played a major role, just as what is going on in Myanmar between Bhuddists on one hand and Christians and Muslims on the other hand. By using terms like 'early' you are playing down the role of religion in what was one of the most brutal, longest civil war in modern history.
Going back to the topic: There are very few in Pakistan who are justifying what happened and indeed dozens have been arrested and punishments would be served. The Blasphemy Laws are abused in Pakistan and most of the victims are Muslims themselves. I gave the example of my own brother in a post above. There are apologies rendered by me and others to Sri Lankans. This tragedy was almost certainly related to some personal vendetta--as is often in such cases. But you ignored all that and decided to launch attack on the Pakistani nation as a whole despite all that's been shared here. Well, go on, leave this forum, expel Pakistanis from Sri Lanka, do whatever you want. You don't sound like a person who is capable of finding flaws in himself or his nation. There is no debating with you. At least I am not in a habit for such debates.

How can we let LEAs do their jobs when the government and GHQ decides to go soft on these goons after they lynch policemen and torch stations?

How will you be any different than these extremists if you take law into your own hands?
Two wrongs don’t make a right

And the Founder of Pakistan in his 'early' political days was an 'ambassador of Hindu-Muslim Unity'. What is early?? The Civil War in Sri Lanka was an ethno-religious war where religion played a major role, just as what is going on in Myanmar between Bhuddists on one hand and Christians and Muslims on the other hand. By using terms like 'early' you are playing down the role of religion in what was one of the most brutal, longest civil war in modern history.
You should stop looking at every country with a Pakistani lense. Identity in SL is driven primarily by ethnicity. Sure there are some Buddhist aspects that are tied to Sinhalese for sure but ultimately ethnicity comes first. This is the case in Sri Lanka and also so called theocracy like Iran. That's why Sri Lanka has been able to hold a relatively progressive society where mob mentality doesn't exist. As long as you tie your identity down to a religion, there's no progress.

You should stop looking at every country with a Pakistani lense. Identity in SL is driven primarily by ethnicity. Sure there are some Buddhist aspects that are tied to Sinhalese for sure but ultimately ethnicity comes first. This is the case in Sri Lanka and also so called theocracy like Iran. That's why Sri Lanka has been able to hold a relatively progressive society where mob mentality doesn't exist. As long as you tie your identity down to a religion, there's no progress.
giphy.gif

dozens of examples contrary to this in this thread alone - or are you officially retarted or what?

Not to hijack the thread but I swear to god I remember you directly calling for genocide against muslims on this very forum maybe a year ago and even got banned for it once as I recall if memory serves me right.

Besides it was a tragedy what happened and Pakistan will take action against such things but if this was happened in Sri-Lanka it would have gone unoticed we may be many things but one thing we are not is hypocrites we do truly try to live by justice and uphold our human right values regardless. People can now see that Pakistan is definitely not India shxt like this won't fly in our country this I assure you because otherwise it will go against our values and who we are. Our president even labelled this as great shameful day for Pakistan and many of our citizens mutually agree with that sentiment. This is against our common values and the values of our ancestors

Last edited:
Not to hijack the thread but I swear to god I remember you directly calling for genocide against muslims on this very forum maybe a year ago and even got banned for it once as I recall if memory serves me right
I was trolling the people who were talking about nukes as if they were toys.

Back
Top Bottom