What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

From Nawaz Sharif to Altaf Hussain.

From SSP to TLP.

Each one of these monsters had the same backer. Either too sharp for its own good or too dumb to realize that the affairs of state craft require more depth than battle field training.

You should stop looking at every country with a Pakistani lense. Identity in SL is driven primarily by ethnicity. Sure there are some Buddhist aspects that are tied to Sinhalese for sure but ultimately ethnicity comes first. This is the case in Sri Lanka and also so called theocracy like Iran. That's why Sri Lanka has been able to hold a relatively progressive society where mob mentality doesn't exist. As long as you tie your identity down to a religion, there's no progress.
You are Indian yet you areashmed of being Indian

Police investigation report on sialkot killing.
It was the factory workers who hated the manager then planned an attack on him and killed him, they then tried to give it blashphemy colours but failed.

Any idea who owned the factory? Which party the killer workers belonged too?

Hero tries to save the factory manager

Mufti Muneeb ur rehman condemnation

So it was the workers of the factory who killed the Sri Lankan manager and not the TLP as assumed/reported earlier?

It was the factory workers who hated the manager then planned an attack on him and killed him, they then tried to give it blasphemy colours
when I said this yesterday someone (probably major sam) deleted the post. probably because in the same post I were asking where mods were (to deal with multi id rats like the fake Turk BozkurtCCC ). https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/13458722/

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oye loday... your people have been killing eachother since the beginning of times, whether based off ethnicity, religion, or belief. Suicide bombings were popularized by sri lankan buddhist militias decades before 2000s. Islamist terrorist popularized the tactic via sri lanka.

When tens of thousands of muslims in sri lanka, india, myanmar are cut to pieces by large knifes then why the 2 face silence????

The only reason you see such action even spoken out harshly is in Pakistan because many key governmental figure/national figures have come out to condemn it. Reason being sri lanka has a good reputation in pakistan and is known as one of the closest south asian allies. Thus why you have seen the PM/Military chief be amongst the first to condemn and take strict action.

Has your president/Pm/military condemned the genocidal killing of muslims or tamils in sri lanka? believes my many more thousands of minorities were butchered cut to pieces and burned alive in sri lanka. Many videos online for you to see and dig up. Why hasnt that gotten coverage??? because your state and society wants to cover it up and ignore it.
Suicide bombing were bombing were popularised by Buddhist militia

Were did you get that stupid information might want to your head checked
On the whole, PPP, MQM, and ANP have taken much clear anti TTP, anti TLP and anti-religious bigotry stands. So, yes, I stand by statement and there is a reason as to why the politicians of PPP and ANP couldn't run their campaigns in the 2013 elections as freely as those of PMLN, PTI and other parties: They politicians of the former parties were prime target of the religious militants. It maybe a different matter that everyone is not being made to be extra careful in light of what happened to Gov. Taseer.

To the Sri Lankan chauvinists here: You can see how much there is sympathy for the poor guy who got killed. But don't go too far in insulting the whole nation of Pakistan. Your own religio-ethnic violence lasting a quarter century would put all the violence in Pakistan's entire history to be of lesser extent because of your tiny population compared with Pakistan. Sri Lankan 'peaceful Buddhists' were not quite so--ask the Tamil Hindus. Your damn civil war had NOTHING to do with Pakistan or Muslims. It can also be said that modern suicide bombing--before they became known with Muslim fanatics--had its perfection to art made in Sri Lanka. You should be GRATEFUL that Pakistan brought 50+ Muslim countries to support you in UNGA to cover your heinous war crimes against the Tamil Hindu minority! If all this explanation by me or others is not enough--then GTFO of this forum!!
Lol war crimes if killing a terrorist group full fanatical maniacs and saving hundreds of thousands of people are committed war crimes I wonder what the we should call your war against tertor

Lynchings have to be the most disturbing and backward practice in South Asia. Disgusting 🤮 And a foreign businessman no less. Extremists need to be exterminated and blasphemy laws need to be amended, idc if they riot, state should grow a backbone for once. How long are we going to continue to embolden/appease them? Because they will no doubt continue to damage Pakistan with their vendettas dressed up with twisted, 'islamic' reasoning. Anyone involved in the killing needs a death sentence - let's see if this country has the balls.

Honesty, per capita, the two 'Peaceful Bhuddist Nations' of Cambodia (under Pol Pot) and Sri Lanka have more blood on their hands than ANY other country in modern history. Correct me if I am wrong?? Maybe Rwanda? Balkans?

BTW, I had strongly condemned Sri Lanka's atrocities on this forum when Sri Lanka had taken over the last Tamil stronghold, thus ending their brutal quarter year old civil war. I knew SL was a Pakistani ally but the unnecessary brutality displayed by the 'Peaceful Bhuddists' against the Hindus made my blood boil with rage and some Indians even thanked me here for my stand. Speaking of 'Peaceful Bhuddists', forget the Rohingya Muslims for a while--look into what the Peaceful Bhuddists doing to Christian in Myanmar??

In contrast, the Taliban take over of Afghanistan is one of the most peaceful takeover of such a large country EVER in human history!!
brutality If we wanted to be brutal we could bombed that last 2 square kilometres to smithereens like the us but we decided to continue with the regular assault to save the human shields

The funny thing is because of our so called brutal tactics Sri lanka has been at peace for last 12 year with only one exception unlike the rest of the world that seems to suffer terrorism regularly and seemingly in Pakistan suffering terror attacks weekly

And the persons who commits the one exemption only managed to do it because the government was not interested in jihadist groups and now even they have been brutally wiped out

So I prefer this so called brutal method rather than the entire country suffering and thousands dying due to terrorism like Pakistan
On the whole, PPP, MQM, and ANP have taken much clear anti TTP, anti TLP and anti-religious bigotry stands. So, yes, I stand by statement and there is a reason as to why the politicians of PPP and ANP couldn't run their campaigns in the 2013 elections as freely as those of PMLN, PTI and other parties: They politicians of the former parties were prime target of the religious militants. It maybe a different matter that everyone is not being made to be extra careful in light of what happened to Gov. Taseer.

To the Sri Lankan chauvinists here: You can see how much there is sympathy for the poor guy who got killed. But don't go too far in insulting the whole nation of Pakistan. Your own religio-ethnic violence lasting a quarter century would put all the violence in Pakistan's entire history to be of lesser extent because of your tiny population compared with Pakistan. Sri Lankan 'peaceful Buddhists' were not quite so--ask the Tamil Hindus. Your damn civil war had NOTHING to do with Pakistan or Muslims. It can also be said that modern suicide bombing--before they became known with Muslim fanatics--had its perfection to art made in Sri Lanka. You should be GRATEFUL that Pakistan brought 50+ Muslim countries to support you in UNGA to cover your heinous war crimes against the Tamil Hindu minority! If all this explanation by me or others is not enough--then GTFO of this forum!!
Interesting I guess Sri lanka should have taken the moral high ground and not supported Pakistan after their mass genocide of millions of bangladeshis https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/197... the nine-month-long,and Indian sources, in a

Your like like the coal calling the soap black

Doesn't matter where you come from. The important point is to deter people from going to countries like Pakistan and stop associating ourselves with these countries. And also Sri Lankans should stop any delusions about South Asia thinking that entire South Asia is like us but I think this incident did exactly that. It's good to distance ourselves from people living in stone age.
Bro your just racist against south Asians, while people in Sri lanka are disgusting and horrified by the babaric incident I don't see anyone calling the rest of south Asia stone age

To rest of posters this is his personal view not Sri lankas

You are giving a free pass to Modi even when the evidence is present.

Modi confirmed supporting these type of elements in Pakistan from Red Fort Independence day speech.

What did he say ? Any vid or news text of this ?

Barring few exceptions, This 'sar tan se juda' mindset is the norm amongst muslims. Not just in Pakistan but in India, BD and elsewhere also. In India, these slogans are raised by muslims at every opportunity.

For the few exceptions which exist, its already too late to drop the pretence, wake up & smell the coffee.

Some months ago there was report of a procession in India where a Muslim boy of maybe 9 or 10 also chanted the "Sar tan se juda" thing. This all is just a pre-Islamic anti-Islamic phenomenon in South Asia. In my neighborhood in the Deccan I have seen boys and older men wearing the Arabic dress Thawb through which they think they will be "more Islamic". And then in India there is the now ubiquitous burqa and the Tablighi beard. Common South Asian Muslims, especially in India and Pakistan in the last 20 years are probably the worst kind of Muslims. This all is just Hindutvization of Islam.

Generally a nice speech. Who is he ?

Living in some European country doesn't make you any fairer in complexion.
As I said before you don't even know your own history let alone commenting on South Asia.
Better ask your elders and learn who saved your neck when those Tamil Tigers were causing you mayhem.
No body saved our neck they were were alot of countries that supported us in various ways like israel Russia China and Pakistan to annoy India but we terminated ltte ourselves

We fought and crushed the ltte by are own even massacaring an entire India forceb by just arming malitias

We could have ended the war in 1987 itself but the government went into a peace treaty to save civilian being used as human shields and expecting the ltte to lay down their arms and join politics and did this 3 more times whenever we were winning

It was only after president rajapaksa that we ignored the peace offers and the threats of the west and completely wiped out the ltte

We are only country to completely wipe a terror group out of existence especially one with 70 thousand fighter a navy an airforce and an abundant funding from the west in 2006 and do it in 2 and a half years, especially considering the us were defeated by a bunch farmers and machine guns after 20 years in Afghanistan

No body saved our neck they were were alot of countries that supported us in various ways like israel Russia China and Pakistan to annoy India but we terminated ltte ourselves

We fought and crushed the ltte by are own even massacaring an entire India forceb by just arming malitias

We could have ended the war in 1987 itself but the government went into a peace treaty to save civilian being used as human shields and expecting the ltte to lay down their arms and join politics and did this 3 more times whenever we were winning

It was only after president rajapaksa that we ignored the peace offers and the threats of the west and completely wiped out the ltte

We are only country to completely wipe a terror group out of existence especially one with 70 thousand fighter a navy an airforce and an abundant funding from the west in 2006 and do it in 2 and a half years, especially considering the us were defeated by a bunch farmers and machine guns after 20 years in Afghanistan
Don't you know we send MRLS and some staff to assist you to eliminate LTTE.?

You have any idea?
@PanzerKiel @Rashid Mahmood @farhan_9909

We did assist you ask your military.

We may have our differences on certain matters but you are brutally honest about other big things and don't run in poltically correct circles.may Allah swt bless you -------.

Back
Top Bottom