What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

He really wanted to crush the extremists. He didn't care for their votes like your current PM.
If he really wanted to he would have done so. He was more worried about his own neck than extremists just as Zia was more interested in himself and his own interests as was Ayub.

Just as today NOTHING will happen - Pakistan will continue to slowly gangrene away with extremism and corruption so long as the Elite can milk it and build their foreign estates to escape and then leave it for the next generation.

How many innocent people were hanged or punished by the state using the "Law"? violent mob murdering innocent people is not the use of the law, that is a crime itself.

Yes brutal murder. How else do you define it? Read my previous comments i have openly condemned the law as it has been used to target innocent people idiot.

Buger boy.

Learn some manners you pathetic jahil from a Pandoo village where communal masterbation is preferred to cricket whilst talking Islam.. is molvi quvi your mentor and relative? Now jog on before I slap you again.

Can't afford a burger can you.

Manners? Your post is oozing manners. Pot calling the kettle black?

Lol jahil from pandoo village? My family's from Karachi. We've lived in Karachi for almost 200 years. While the likes of you were washing your sikh masters' horses in the Badshahi mosque, we were making Karachi the top city in South Asia.

Alhamdulillah, living in the UK has afforded my family a very good economic opportunities. Now why don't you take it up with government if you have a problem with the ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan.

Personal Vendetta- Probably even a conspiracy for murder where even the owner might be involved! (but we don't know for sure about this one)
They tried to destroy CCTV footage too, to hide the conspiracy for murder but some workers who opposed the idea got hold of it early and gave it to police
Going by this guy at least they held a meeting too where they vented out their frustrations and planned it but people who opposed the idea were threatened that they might receive the same treatment

Last edited:
I don't know who he is...but he is 100%

Watch a few videos of his channel ..

an educated molvi who preaches on youtube and also works as an engineer.

Not a molvi.

Personal Vendetta- Probably even a conspiracy for murder where even the owner might be involved! (but we don't know for sure about this one)
They tried to destroy CCTV footage too, to hide the conspiracy for murder but some workers who opposed the idea got hold of it early and gave it to police
Going by this guy at least they held a meeting too where they vented out their frustrations and planned it but people who opposed the idea were threatened that they might receive the same treatment

Victim was a Nike employee apparently ..

Lol jahil from pandoo village? My family's from Karachi. We've lived in Karachi for almost 200 years. While the likes of you were washing your sikh masters' horses in the Badshahi mosque, we were making Karachi the top city in South Asia.

Alhamdulillah, living in the UK has afforded my family a very good economic opportunities. Now why don't you take it up with government if you have a problem with the ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan.
Karachi is full of slums and your behaviour deserved every word.
And you talkingbof Sikh masters whilst your traitors ancestors were washing the balls of the whites. Probably still are in the UK. Top city of karachi is a shit hole now...so the progress you made is now your so called family is in a shit hole that was dictated by Indians like your fat forker bhai Altaf Hussain.

You are so pathetic. A loser and a Pandu for sure. Go wash the balls of your gora master in Bradford of whichever 2 bit council estate you live on

Now, media is reporting, based upon police sources, that the miscreants were preparing to burn whole of the factory. They were also torturing the factory owner, to kill him as well, but police arrived and saved his life.

Last edited:
Karachi is full of slums and your behaviour deserved every word.
And you talkingbof Sikh masters whilst your traitors ancestors were washing the balls of the whites. Probably still are in the UK. Top city of karachi is a shit hole now...so the progress you made is now your so called family is in a shit hole that was dictated by Indians like your fat forker bhai Altaf Hussain.

You are so pathetic. A loser and a Pandu for sure. Go wash the balls of your gora master in Bradford of whichever 2 bit council estate you live on
I respect you as a member but please don't target muhajirs because i am also a muhajir. I don't support mqm or any other party who uses weapons to kill people. We made Pakistan. We are part of Pakistan. Nobody can say a word against us. this is a country for all. Stop talking about India. We migrated because we sacrificed our lives for Pakistan. Muslims from all parts of India sacrificed but unfortunately we lost Hyderabad and Gujarat. Yes we live in slums but we can still write much better English than others in the Country. We used to be most educated community but injustice made us poor and beggars. We don't insult others. any party Who insults others in the name of muhajirs should be banned. I have seen Karachi under Mqm. They want to come back again. We don't want to see bloodshed in Karachi again.

I respect you as a member but please don't target muhajirs because i am also a muhajir. I don't support mqm or any other party who uses weapons to kill people. We made Pakistan. We are part of Pakistan. Nobody can say a word against us. this is a country for all. Stop talking about India. We migrated because we sacrificed our lives for Pakistan. Muslims from all parts of India sacrificed but unfortunately we lost Hyderabad and Gujarat. Yes we live in slums but we can still write much better English than others in the Country. We used to be most educated community but injustice made us poor and beggars. We don't insult others. any party Who insults others in the name of muhajirs should be banned. I have seen Karachi under Mqm. They want to come back again. We don't want to see bloodshed in Karachi again.
read what he said- this was in response
give respect to get respect

you are not a mohajir after this lenth of time.
are you over 70? if not then what mohajir.
mqm and altaf are shit.
you should be just pakistani.

be polite to me and I will be the same (that goes for everyone ). you and i are pakistani....no effing mohajirs. not after 70 years

you are not a mohajir after this lenth of time.
are you over 70? if not then what mohajir.
mqm and altaf are shit.
you should be just pakistani.

be polite to me and I will be the same. you and i are pakistani....no effing mohajir.
I agree. I am a Pakistani. Please do something against these corrupt Mullah regime. They are using religion as a cover to hide their mischiefs. Why they don't want to take action against Madrassah? Why so many madrassah in country? We are already in fatf. Looks like these mullah will destroy this country.

I agree. I am a Pakistani. Please do something against these corrupt Mullah regime. They are using religion as a cover to hide their mischiefs. Why they don't want to take action against Madrassah? Why so many madrassah in country? We are already in fatf. Looks like these mullah will destroy this country.
Bhai if it was up to me I would shoot every one of them. I lived in Pakistan for 7 years and just left. I never met a single person who could tell me the meaning of namaz. there is no Islam in Pakistan. Islam has been hijacked by molvis and Pakistan hijacked by the politicians and some sectors of the military.

Bhai if it was up to me I would shoot every one of them. I lived in Pakistan for 7 years and just left. I never met a single person who could tell me the meaning of namaz. there is no Islam in Pakistan. Islam has been hijacked by molvis and Pakistan hijacked by the politicians and some sectors of the military.
I agree. There are so many political parties with huge cache of weapons. Similarly so many religious parties with cache of weapons. Where is law and order? Where is state? Violence on minority in Pakistan is a known fact. Christians working as sweepers and these same christians, they have made Europe a heaven on earth! Very sad to see people suffering. Mafia and mullah controlling this country.

Back
Top Bottom