What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

@ Brass Knuckles said

yy.jpg

Who are chanting "Sar Tan se Juda, Sar Tan se Juda"
* Behead those who Insult Islam?

Who supported Mumtaz Qadri??

Last edited:
You know that poor people don't have time for philosophical quests. It is the well-fed self-important defenders of faith who take it upon themselves to drive such fanatic movements; they have the time and the money. Poor people sometimes join them for money.

You would find out that clergy was not involved in this and i have argued that the province is not seeing economic travesty like others.

These are the aseeran e khatme nabowat you love so much

Why act so shocked now?

TLP would release a statement distancing itself from this mob.

The shock is genuine for someone outside of Punjab. Maybe you are used to it.

This is a societal issue. How do we as a nation solve this? I still have hopes because most Pakistanis are condemning this, unlike indians who do such killings on daily basis and indians defending those acts.
I think when a notion of lawlessness becomes entrenched in the minds of people, when everyone think police or justice system is useless then society and mobs tend to do such mob executions. Reality is that our police is corrupt and incompetent, infact criminals themselves, our judiciary is corrupt, inefficient, lazy and incompetent. Ita the reason such behaviors occur in society.
If we want to develop as a nation we need strict, transparent and efficient law enforcement and judiciary. We had high hopes from imran khan but he turned out to be no different than others and actually is a moron.

TLP would release a statement distancing itself from this mob.

The shock is genuine for someone outside of Punjab. Maybe you are used to it.
They came in to existence by supporting a killer lol

I think this blasphemy concept here as it is used is south asian religious neurosis and nothing to do with Islam. In south asia muslims have various weird things like Koran should not be at feet, you should not do this or that which other muslims anywhere else dont share but hindus share them.

Taseer should have paid more attention to his subjects.
Justifying the killing now...
They would not release any statement mark it down but you'll continue the tlp *** licking

Supporters are just as bad as the one commiting the actions

This is a societal issue. How do we as a nation solve this? I still have hopes because most Pakistanis are condemning this, unlike indians who do such killings on daily basis and indians defending those acts.
I think when a notion of lawlessness becomes entrenched in the minds of people, when everyone think police or justice system is useless then society and mobs tend to do such mob executions. Reality is that our police is corrupt and incompetent, infact criminals themselves, our judiciary is corrupt, inefficient, lazy and incompetent. Ita the reason such behaviors occur in society.
If we want to develop as a nation we need strict, transparent and efficient law enforcement and judiciary. We had high hopes from imran khan but he turned out to be no different than others and actually is a moron.

When in a mob, even the most sane of people, adopt the mentality of the mob.

This is what happens when you give religious fanatics free hands, However politicians including Idiot Khand and generals will keep licking their @sses.

Justifying the killing now...
They would not release any statement mark it down but you'll continue the tlp *** licking

Supporters are just as bad as the one commiting the actions

They may already have released a statement.

Back
Top Bottom