What's new

A Rebuttal : Time for shias to leave Pakistan

@Irfan Baloch What's written in Urdu in at that post above yours ? A summary will do.

Last edited by a moderator:

@Irfan Baloch What's written in Urdu in at that post above yours ? A summary will do.

Summarily, it is a declaration from Laskhar-e-Jhagvi that calls Shia liable to be murdered because they are kafirs, and LeJ has taken it upon itself to rid Pakistan of all kafirs, particularly the Shia Hazara, just as they claim to have done in Afghanistan. They also say that they have volunteers waiting to start similar activities in all of Pakistan, unless their jailed colleagues are released.

this is almost exact translation and proof that this organisation only exists to kill shias and has only gone abroad to Afghanistan to kill shais. so it has little to no resemblance with LeT

===

==========
Lashker Jhangvi Pakistan (Balochistan Unit)

Shia are Kafir
its a (religious) obligation to kill shia

All Shia should be killed as a religious obligation. we will cleanse Pakistan from this impure group (word nation is used to shia). Pakistan means land of pure and shia have no right to live here. we have got fatwa declarations from Islamic scholars & Clerics with signatures. these fatwa declare shia as kafir.

just like our zealots have killed the Shia hazara of Afghanistan. therefore its our mission to to eliminate the impure hazara and shia faith from every village , town and city of Pakistan.

like before in Pakistan, specially in Quetta we will continue our successful Jihad on the Shia Hazara and will turn Pakistan into their morgue. we will blow up their homes with bombs and indeed we will raise the real flag of Islam on this country.

our zealots after successfully completing their operations in Parachinar are now on the standby to start their operation in the entire country. now its obligatory on us to wage jihad on shia hazara nation.
on 20 May our suicide bombers will successfully attack your homes on Alamdar road. until and unless our all innocent colleagues are not freed we will continue our operation

(Lashker Jhangvi Pakistan)=====

on 20 May our suicide bombers will successfully attack your homes on Alamdar road. until and unless our all innocent colleagues are not freed we will continue our operation

Wow they even gave an exact date ?

A good rebuttal. However, correct me if I'm wrong, this does not go to deny the Shias the right to protest. What it instead demands is the same action and angst against all such atrocities by all the different peoples living in this country. It demands that if we shout against this then we must shout against every killing everywhere, be it Shia, Sunni, Ahmadi, Hindu, Christian or whatever. It demands that every Sunni be there to protest with the Shias and every Shia be there to protest with the Sunnis. But I do agree and request with you to my fellow countrymen, where ever they may belong or be from, not to make this about themselves because it is not. The whole country is on fire and every Pakistani is/will burn with it. For once rise above these petty differences and divides and make all of this about Pakistaniat instead of Shiaism or Sunnism or which ever ism you belong to. So next time, God forbid, if a bomb kills 80+ school children i'd like to see all the Shias changing their facebook profile pictures to black then too.

I swear to Allah.. i met Gilani's kids at my Shia friend's place, that was some where in 2007 or 2008.

I have mentioned that episode on this forum at many occasions...

I will not disclose more...

Primary difference between Shia & Sunnis is the question of succession of the Prophet (PBUH). Anyone who believes that all the Rashideen especially the ‘Sheikhain’ (Hazrat Abu Bark RA & Hazard Omer RA) were correctly chosen is not a Shia. Shias on the other hand believe that Hazrat Ali RA was the true successor and the others were usurpers.

Being in a Shia‘s house does not mean you are a Shia. A lot of people in Sargodha/ Multan Minawali/ Muzaffargarh areas are what is known as “Maula ‘ees”. Basically they observe Muharram but do not do “maatum” and otherwise observe Hanafi faith. It is called a love of “Ahle Bait”. In the full ‘Darood’ all Sunnis pray to Allah for the blessing on the Prophet (PBUH) and his ‘aal’ meaning ‘Ahle Bait’. Love of Ahle Bait therefore does not make one a Shia.

Of course if you love Yazeed as LEJ followers do then any one who loves Hazrat Ali or his family is Wajibul Qatal.

Chalo australia chalo

they are all economic migrants and it has nothing to do with security. They have been doing it for for more than two decade now. before they were posing them selves as afghan hazaras since the time of the taliban and seeking assulum in aus, their line being that they are not safe in afghanistan under the taliban.
which was a complete lie as they werent even afghan hazaras in the first place. so while they were enjoying living in melboure suburb of dandenong (hazara town in aus) the actual afghan hazara was living in refugee camps in Pakistan/iran. their is a very large no. living in melb infact the largest hazara community lives in dandenong melb.
events over the last couple of years has given the hazaras of quetta an oppertunity of a life time, the one they have been waiting for all their lives and they have jumped at it like their is no tomorrow. the writer of the article "time for shias to leave Pakistan" maybe is also dreaming off and is dieing to go to aus .

Now i know all this as i my self have lived in melb for many years and am a regular visitor to australia.

so question is if ur this desprate to leave Pakistan by hook or crook, u would be willing to do things that one cant even dream off.

so in a way the federal minister from baluchistan was right !!

So your trips to Australia were to seek and locate where Hazara or shias are settling in Australia was it financed by People who admit openly killing of shias in pakistan and has taken the responsibility of the recent attacks which you claim were carried out by Hazaras themselves you should talk to your P.R department as they already accepted the Responsibility .

I though opportunity of life time was only Given to Wahhabi suicide bombers who kills shia and go to heaven fast Non stop .But i see now being a victim of terrorist attacks is opportunity of a life time :hitwall:

So what you are saying is in simple words shias shouldn't make Wahhabi dream of going to heaven harder and stay with in the reach of LEJ and other terrorist so more can be killed.

how the hell is he being a troll??
he was the one that stuck to the topic and said that it was time for shias to leave Pakistan as per the topic of the post.
you on the other hand are an absolute hypocrite!! he stayed on topic where as YOU deviated away from it by making a statement that only an undereducated person would make!!
its like somebody saying that all Pakistanis are terrorists.... which obviously is not true.
As i suggested to your friend and saying the same to you. READ THE TOPIC TITLE again(if you are so well educated and am an illiterate from a poor country like Pakistan). Let me explain the title, it means "evidence against or evidence to nulify :time for shias to leave pakistan".......if he was in favor then i suggest he visit this thread

Time for shias to leave pakistan

this is almost exact translation and proof that this organisation only exists to kill shias and has only gone abroad to Afghanistan to kill shais. so it has little to no resemblance with LeT

===

==========
Lashker Jhangvi Pakistan (Balochistan Unit)

Shia are Kafir
its a (religious) obligation to kill shia

All Shia should be killed as a religious obligation. we will cleanse Pakistan from this impure group (word nation is used to shia). Pakistan means land of pure and shia have no right to live here. we have got fatwa declarations from Islamic scholars & Clerics with signatures. these fatwa declare shia as kafir.

just like our zealots have killed the Shia hazara of Afghanistan. therefore its our mission to to eliminate the impure hazara and shia faith from every village , town and city of Pakistan.

like before in Pakistan, specially in Quetta we will continue our successful Jihad on the Shia Hazara and will turn Pakistan into their morgue. we will blow up their homes with bombs and indeed we will raise the real flag of Islam on this country.

our zealots after successfully completing their operations in Parachinar are now on the standby to start their operation in the entire country. now its obligatory on us to wage jihad on shia hazara nation.

(Lashker Jhangvi Pakistan)=====

Now the FBI will be after you... :D
What was the point of translating that rubbish from Jhangvi guys anyway?

These letters have been received by many shop owners in Jhang and Karachi as well. Some closed their shops after that.

Being in a Shia‘s house does not mean you are a Shia. A lot of people in Sargodha/ Multan Minawali/ Muzaffargarh areas are what is known as “Maula ‘ees”. Basically they observe Muharram but do not do “maatum” and otherwise observe Hanafi faith. It is called a love of “Ahle Bait”. In the full ‘Darood’ all Sunnis pray to Allah for the blessing on the Prophet (PBUH) and his ‘aal’ meaning ‘Ahle Bait’. Love of Ahle Bait therefore does not make one a Shia.

thats what many of my family members are, are staunch Sunnis but include the Zikr of Ahl Baith and Sahabah Karam in their gatherings and even attend Muharam processions and mahafil and dont do chest beating but offer drinks to the participants and look after the participants.

in Sindh people do Zikr of Hazrat Ali and say ya Ali out of habit but they are sunnis
I dont know why this discussion has gone to what our leadership's faith is. because that has nothing to do with what is happening to innocent Pakistanis.

Now the FBI will be after you... :D
What was the point of translating that rubbish from Jhangvi guys anyway?

These letters have been received by many shop owners in Jhang and Karachi as well. Some closed their shops after that.

I knew the risks involved when I decided to write against the sectarian and nationalistic terrorists (LeJ/ TTP and BLA)

thats what many of my family members are, are staunch Sunnis but include the Zikr of Ahl Baith and Sahabah Karam in their gatherings and even attend Muharam processions and mahafil and dont do chest beating but offer drinks to the participants and look after the participants.

in Sindh people do Zikr of Hazrat Ali and say ya Ali out of habit but they are sunnis
I dont know why this discussion has gone to what our leadership's faith is. because that has nothing to do with what is happening to innocent Pakistanis.

I knew the risks involved when I decided to write against the sectarian and nationalistic terrorists (LeJ/ TTP and BLA)

Jhangvi is as likely to kill me as it is anyone else. Our last name from our fathers side is Iranic. Very Shia-ish name. There is no logic to what they do. They are burning in the fires of their own hatred. The only solution is a targeted operation against their center which is Jhang. They run entire madrassas there and have a training camp on the outskirts. Someone is turning a blind eye towards their activities...

Pakistan is virtually controlled by ISI and Army , politicians of Pakistan just do yes yes to their policies , they need terrorist they made them doesn't matter how many shia become president and ministers of Pakistan , it's beyond their power limit.

it's self destruction now shia then mujahirs , then Punjabi Sindhi hate each other , taliban wants total Islamic sharia law which complete
self destruction it's jungle raj .

Jhangvi is as likely to kill me as it is anyone else. Our last name from our fathers side is Iranic. Very Shia-ish name. There is no logic to what they do. They are burning in the fires of their own hatred. The only solution is a targeted operation against their center which is Jhang. They run entire madrassas there and have a training camp on the outskirts. Someone is turning a blind eye towards their activities...

that someone actually is in secret talks to do some seat adjustments with them. yes PMLn, its also reason why TTP named Nawaz league in their negotiations with the state of Pakistan so in the south of Punjab the PMLn will support the ASWJ party which is the political front of LeJ.

There is absolutely no justification in any law or religion to massacre innocent people in cold blood. LEJ completely ignore Fatwa of Sh. Mohammed Shaltoot, an Islamic scholar heading the oldest and most respected Islamic University, the ‘Al Azhar’ but simply say that they have fatwas that all Shia’s should be killed. I could also cajole an ignorant Mullah to declare my enemy kafir for one reason or another.

Others say that SSP was in response to TNFJ, and the poster here claimed that there were too many Shia’s in high positions. Why bring in the maslak of the Pakistani notables except to indirectly imply that because Shias occupy disproportionately high positions, LEJ has some justification to kill them.

All this is nothing but an attempt to justify the unjustifiable. In my view, there is a deliberate attempt by the Saudis to convert all Muslims of the world to Wahhabi faith. Iran being their main opponent, they are waging a proxy war against Iran by helping to oust pro-Iranian Syrian regime on one hand and by financing the cleansing of Pakistan of pro-Iranian Shias on the other.

Hazaras are few and can go to Australia but can all Shia? Then the target would be those ‘liberal jerks’ that condemn militancy, what happens to them?

By the way there is an excellent dissertation by Dr Ayesha Siddiqui

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/235791-militancy-radicalism-punjab.html

I think the topic needs to be discussed on a broader level than Shias or Sunnis.

This wave of sectarian violence comes on top of ever-increasing levels of economic and social distress. Lack of educational opportunities, dearth of good middle class jobs, rampant inflation and shortages of everyday necessities like energy create a depressing environment overall. The real depressing realization is that there is no realistic hope of resolving any of these issues for the better.

So I pose the questions:

Is it time for anyone who can to leave Pakistan?

Will there be increasing levels of violence in the run-up to the elections?

What is the likelihood that a government (civil or military) capable of dealing with these multiple national crises will be formed after the elections?

Back
Top Bottom