What's new

A Rebuttal : Time for shias to leave Pakistan

Fieldmarshal

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
this post contains some hard facts and is not ment to hurt any one..

A Rebuttal : Time for shias to leave Pakistan

Yu'n to syed bhi ho, mirza bhi ho, afghan bhi ho, Tum sabhi kuch ho, bataao to musalmaan bhi ho ?

one feels more anger than sadness when u read the heading of the article/blog (forget the rest). how can one even think of such when u consider the following facts:

- The president is shia
- the ex prime minister was shia and was at the post for 4 years+
- the senate chairman is shia
- the speaker of national assembly is shia
- chief minister sind is shia
- chief minister gilgit baltistan is shia.
- last president of azad kasmir was shia
- numerous shia ministers in key ministeries both at the center and in all proviences.
- numerous shias heading different committes both in the senate and national assambly.
- numerous shias in the civil services.

shias to put it mildly have been in power for almost 5 years now.

- we have had atleast 4 shias as PM
- we have had at least 3 shia presidents
- army has had at two shia coas, PAF and PN has had its fair share of shia chiefs along with many many officers im all ranks.
- their are/were numerous shias who are/were captains of industries and heading and working in many a org.

Now when u look at the best estimates at the percentage of shia in the population of Pakistan ypu will see that even the best and most generous of estimates dont put their numbers more than 10-18 % (our last census put their nos. in single digits). Now considering their numbers and the facts mentioned above it is very obvious that their religious sect has never been held against them and they have been allowed to florish and prosper.

now we look at the other side of the coin and compare iran with what has been presented above. the no. of sunnis as a percentage of population of iran are at the very very least 20% of the population. their are whole provinces were sunnis are in majority. but can they even consider to achive 50% of what the shias have achived in Pakistan??
i would leave it at that and not go any further......

Now consider this that since the commencement of the war on terror more than 40 thousand Pakistanis have died including a very large no. of security personal and hundreds of thousands got injured. and if not 95% than at the very least 90% of all those killed and injured were sunnis.
a very large majority of these are from the tribal area and the worse part is that it happens on a daily basis largly due to drone attacks. some of the major attacks that come to mind are

- strike on a madrassa in 2006 killed up to 69 children in a total of 80 civilians killed.
- 2011 a drone attack killed at least 40 members of a Wazir tribal Jirga.
- Chromite mining camp in the mountains near Datta Khel was attacked in 2006 killing 22 miners.

the above is a glimps of whay happens on a daily basis but have u heard any one say that our tribe is being wipped out hence we should leave the country. eeven though most tribes have had hundreds if not thousands of their members killed and are being killed. quite a few have become refugees in their own land. have they blocked roads across pakistan to bring it to stand still ????

100s of sunnis across Pakistan have been killed on daily basis but never heard any one say that they should leave the country. more so their have been numerous bombings in which 100 of sunnis died in single incidents but no hardly even put the blame on any shia. just to refresh the memory:

in 2006 in nishtar park a sunni itthad convention was attacked killing 50+ sunnis, u dident see sunnis around pakistan blocking roads and bring life to a stand still or any one giving the call to leave pakistan.

in light of the above it cant be that shia and specially the hazara are "maman" (guests) in pakistan and here temperarly. as they need to understand pakistan in a state of war (4th gen) where like the rest of Pakistan they too are paying a price.
if Pakistan is to prosper and if we all have to move forward than every one has to share their burden and do whats in the interest of Pakistan, even if it means that personal interests are compramised. other wise the hazara need to prepare as they are not only surrounded from all sides but are also out numbered 20-1.

So what are you saying? That Shias have it so good in Pakistan, that they should not leave, but continue to be killed as they have been lately? May be I misunderstood you, but please tell me what is your point?

Yu'n to syed bhi ho, mirza bhi ho, afghan bhi ho, Tum sabhi kuch ho, bataao to musalmaan bhi ho ?
bataao to Pakistani bhi ho ??

When our soldiers are killed.. many bigots says.. it is inside job.
When Shias are killed no bone says it is inside job?

Thinking rationally, i do not believe in current security situation any un-concerned person can move around 100% Shia colony... with thousands of kilograms of explosion, planting it without getting noticed... while the colony was supposed to be closely guarded by local residents.
In practical life, such places are no go areas for non Shia people... what happens inside only God knows.

I'm against Shia living in groups.. it makes them easy target.. they shall live among non Shia communities.

If not than don't even trust any one around you.. specially be careful with fanatic type of people around you. Just a sincere advice.

bataao to Pakistani bhi ho ??

Only non Shia are killed as Pakistanis, RAW and its stooges have already riddled my car with bullets in Lahore in 2007, i never complained to pdf.. i'd rather die happily as Pakistani.

strange but true

18247_502470116477662_1127567884_n.jpg

@OP, the problem is we are dead as a nation. We don't condemn the attacks on our soliders because half of the leaders support these terrorits, half of them want to talk and half of them want to attack them......we as nation need to take a stand as a single entity

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan

Contrary to whatever bs your media tells you Jerkface, shias dont live in some concentration camps or whatever, they are deeply ingrained into the fabric of pakistani society and are well mixed in ever walk of life and ever field. This only happened because hazaras were an ethnic community who just turned out to be shia, so they were easy targets.
I dare you to say this to a shia general or wadera on his face, i double dare you.

If the current wave of sectarian violence is not curtailed there is a very real risk of Iran using it as a chance to meddle in local affairs and we would seeing the rise of Shia TTP, Shia LeJ and Shia SSP in Pakistan very soon. It would also result in a national security disaster.

Also since the large part of Pakistan government is dominated by Shia's why are they failing to protect their own?

When our soldiers are killed.. many bigots says.. it is inside job.
When Shias are killed no bone says it is inside job?

Thinking rationally, i do not believe in current security situation any un-concerned person can move around 100% Shia colony... with thousands of kilograms of explosion, planting it without getting noticed... while the colony was supposed to be closely guarded by local residents.
In practical life, such places are no go areas for non Shia people... what happens inside only God knows.

I'm against Shia living in groups.. it makes them easy target.. they shall live among non Shia communities.

If not than don't even trust any one around you.. specially be careful with fanatic type of people around you. Just a sincere advice.

Only non Shia are killed as Pakistanis, RAW and its stooges have already riddled my car with bullets in Lahore in 2007, i never complained to pdf.. i'd rather die happily as Pakistani.

i burried a cousin of mine recently who took a direct hit on his chest fighting the ttp recently. It is these young brave worriors who die very day with asking any thing in return and tell u what they are doing it all with their own free will and loving it. while the rest of us if we ever get caught up in any terrorist event it is 99.99% of the time through bad luck and sheer chance.

mate ur worring about wrong things as life and death is in the hands of ALLAH and no one extenf life for a second or hasten the time of death, no one can prevent the night that one has to be in the grave......so worry about things that are in ur control.

p.s they killed a major the other day resisting a robbery on a road in front of his family. u should be happy for wt u have.

@ FM. Alhamdullilah.. and we are never afraid of rats... we trust Pak army and their salute their courage and sacrifice.

If the current wave of sectarian violence is not curtailed there is a very real risk of Iran using it as a chance to meddle in local affairs and we would seeing the rise of Shia TTP, Shia LeJ and Shia SSP in Pakistan very soon. It would also result in a national security disaster.

Also since the large part of Pakistan government is dominated by Shia's why are they failing to protect their own?

In other thread you are inviting Iran to check mate Salafi/Wahabi and now you are giving justifications.

I think Pakistan shall also invade Gujrat to curtail genocide of Muslims.

i burried a cousin of mine recently who took a direct hit on his chest fighting the ttp recently. It is these young brave worriors who die very day with asking any thing in return and tell u what they are doing it all with their own free will and loving it. while the rest of us if we ever get caught up in any terrorist event it is 99.99% of the time through bad luck and sheer chance.

mate ur worring about wrong things as life and death is in the hands of ALLAH and no one extenf life for a second or hasten the time of death, no one can prevent the night that one has to be in the grave......so worry about things that are in ur control.

p.s they killed a major the other day resisting a robbery on a road in front of his family. u should be happy for wt u have.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon, may our soldiers get the highest of ranks in jannah
Can you give an details of the mission or the event? What kind of encounter was it? How do these cavemen even dare or have the capability to fight us so easily? didnt they provide body armor?

Didn't we have them in the past - the Sipah-e-Muhammadi & the Tehreek-i-Jaffariyaa etc ? And not in the too distant past even as early as the early to mid '00s. I think the only reason this sectarianism has become chronically one sided is because :

(a) Iran finds herself Internationally ostracized & it doesn't want to meddle in the affairs of Pakistan to make matters worse plus we've earned some good will after helping them capture Jundullah's head.

(b) The present situation is far too favorable to Sunni Extremists because there appears to be a very real convergence of the LeJ - the TTP & other splinter groups operating all over the country with near impunity !

Back
Top Bottom