What's new

A Rebuttal : Time for shias to leave Pakistan

In other thread you are inviting Iran to check mate Salafi/Wahabi and now you are giving justifications.

I think Pakistan shall also invade Gujrat to curtail genocide of Muslims.

We should forget the concept of checkmating and balancing, neither is better than both or one

If the current wave of sectarian violence is not curtailed there is a very real risk of Iran using it as a chance to meddle in local affairs and we would seeing the rise of Shia TTP, Shia LeJ and Shia SSP in Pakistan very soon. It would also result in a national security disaster.

Also since the large part of Pakistan government is dominated by Shia's why are they failing to protect their own?

who says they arent !!!
the reason for all this crap is iran and their revolution as their was no shia/sunni before 79. they in the exburance to export their brand of islam to shia around the world went over board and "alinated" one lot and "radicalised" another.
the house of saud filled the void let by the alinated ones and hence was released the jinn of secterianism which haunts and torurments us to this day.

who says they arent !!!
the reason for all this crap is iran and their revolution as their was no shia/sunni before 79. they in the exburance to export their brand of islam to shia around the world went over board and "alinated" one lot and "radicalised" another.
saudis filled the void let by the alinated ones and hence was released the jinn of secterianism which haunts and torurments us to this day.

The ayatollah regime of Iran must go before Pakistan can consider any close ties with Iran.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon, may our soldiers get the highest of ranks in jannah
Can you give an details of the mission or the event? What kind of encounter was it? How do these cavemen even dare or have the capability to fight us so easily? didnt they provide body armor?

RPJ round
maybe some other time

who says they arent !!!
saudis filled the void let by the alinated ones and hence was released the jinn of secterianism which haunts and torurments us to this day.

True but ultimately the buck stops with us ! Other countries in the vicinity didn't allow them to export their revolution or the other side to, in turn, export a counter-revolution - You don't see Saudi funded religious seminaries or so many Iranian Cultural Centers in any of those countries ! We allowed them the space to come & do their stuff & fight their turf war on our soils - Iraq did that, to a lesser extent Afghanistan did that & Pakistan did that & so did a few other Arab & African Nations in the past !

So its really our fault !

May be its time for indians to stop raping their women......nonoffence intended, don't be a troll and stick with topic,

It's funny how i only copy pasted something straight from the title of the thread and ssome Pakistanis got so agitated.

On topic ? My statement in right "in" the topic bro .:)

So what are you saying? That Shias have it so good in Pakistan, that they should not leave, but continue to be killed as they have been lately? May be I misunderstood you, but please tell me what is your point?

thats definitely not his point... we should stay together and filter out the ***** from our own lines and win back our country...

True but ultimately the buck stops with us ! Other countries in the vicinity didn't allow them to export their revolution or the other side to, in turn, export a counter-revolution - You don't see Saudi funded religious seminaries or so many Iranian Cultural Centers in any of those countries ! We allowed them the space to come & do their stuff & fight their turf war on our soils - Iraq did that, to a lesser extent Afghanistan did that & Pakistan did that & so did a few other Arab & African Nations in the past !

So its really our fault !

so it should have been like wt hafiz ul asad did to the sunnis by killing 30000 in a day or may be like sadam hussain who dealt with shia with an iron hand and killed them at the drop of a hat in thousands or like the saudis who have suppressed them to an extent wich was not even known or maybe like qatar or bahrain or kuwait or even iran where the sunnis have been supressed to an extent that they dont have mosques of their own and have to go an pray in shia mosque and have been completly excluded from inclussion in the higher levels of govt.

lets face it Pakistan from at least a relgious stand point inspite of all its draw backs is the most open and fair country in the muslim world.

this is an important post and should be Sticky'd

I motion for the Mods to Sticky this thread.

It serves as a good response and will shut up those moronic idiots (some with indian flags in their profiles) who think an entire demographic/group (one that is no ethnically different than other groups) should "leave" Pakistan

now of course where we must all be united is in our condemnation for when ANY Pakistani citizen is killed, anywhere and anytime. These terrorist groups have to feel the heat, and be crushed.

Contrary to whatever bs your media tells you Jerkface, shias dont live in some concentration camps or whatever, they are deeply ingrained into the fabric of pakistani society and are well mixed in ever walk of life and ever field. This only happened because hazaras were an ethnic community who just turned out to be shia, so they were easy targets.
I dare you to say this to a shia general or wadera on his face, i double dare you.

That integration is good, but it also means that a Shia-Sunni conflict has the potential to tear apart the very fabric of society.

thats definitely not his point... we should stay together and filter out the ***** from our own lines and win back our country...

I see, thank you. This point is of course important. We have no other option but to stay together. If we are divided now, then we have a grave danger of destroying ourselves.

Didn't we have them in the past - the Sipah-e-Muhammadi & the Tehreek-i-Jaffariyaa etc ? And not in the too distant past even as early as the early to mid '00s. I think the only reason this sectarianism has become chronically one sided is because :

(a) Iran finds herself Internationally ostracized & it doesn't want to meddle in the affairs of Pakistan to make matters worse plus we've earned some good will after helping them capture Jundullah's head.

(b) The present situation is far too favorable to Sunni Extremists because there appears to be a very real convergence of the LeJ - the TTP & other splinter groups operating all over the country with near impunity !

i agree with this assesment; on sectarianism -- well the internet and mass media at our fingertips has enabled us to get constant news of events around the world so people nowdays are emotionally watching and following the news

i think the Syrian conflict has potential to stir up a greater Sunni-Shiaa tension -- especially given the amount of money pouring in to sectarian-agenda organizations (by the enemies of the unity of Muslims)

question is -- will Muslims be smart or will they be idiots, used as pawns. That's the main question to be asking. Who will fall for this fitna; who will think logically and keep the nation strong and united

the whole Muslim world should be watching events in Syria with great caution.....do you want that situation in your country?

This talk of Shias leaving is nonsense. Where are they goin to go? Do people understand the legal procedures require for such a mass exodus? Clearly not, demographics in the millions cannot just leave, and there are many reasons why.

Though it would probably be easier for Shias to become Sunnis (mainstream Islam).

You make it sound like world is waiting for them with garlands to grace their countries with their arrival. Grow up, open your eye, look at the world around you, every one needs to pull their act together and start behaving and living peacefully together, don't fall for the enemy tactics so easily and quickly.

So what are you saying? That Shias have it so good in Pakistan, that they should not leave, but continue to be killed as they have been lately? May be I misunderstood you, but please tell me what is your point?

@ FM. Alhamdullilah.. and we are never afraid of rats... we trust Pak army and their salute their courage and sacrifice.

In other thread you are inviting Iran to check mate Salafi/Wahabi and now you are giving justifications.

I think Pakistan shall also invade Gujrat to curtail genocide of Muslims.

Nicely said bats.

This is what hindis want, to destroy Pakistan by spreading crap lies that Pakistan is not safe for the minorities & we all know who is spreading rented terrorism in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom