What's new

A Rebuttal : Time for shias to leave Pakistan

that someone actually is in secret talks to do some seat adjustments with them. yes PMLn, its also reason why TTP named Nawaz league in their negotiations with the state of Pakistan so in the south of Punjab the PMLn will support the ASWJ party which is the political front of LeJ.

Look at this. Very recently happened in Peshawar. ASWJ in conjunction with its armed wing LEJ was killing Shia doctors. A number of guys were arrested and all quietened down. Then they were released:
Sectarian violence: ASWJ workers to be released following talks – The Express Tribune

Its patronage from several groups Irfan. Also Jhang is a safe-haven for Jhangvi while South Waziristan for TTP. When you allow a safe haven for militant groups to exist and do nothing solid to stop it... those areas are going to become hubs of militant activity. If you don't believe almost every bomber and attack is traced to Waziristan and the mastermind is usually a Maseed militant (Mahsud tribe)... I was told even in 2009 that almost every militant being caught in Karachi was a Mahsud from either Ladha, Makeen or Sararogha. This war has become much harder. In some of these areas (Take waziristan as an example) these groups are the law. They give aid to the people. They go to mosques and listen to peoples concerns...

We have sold our people to Jhangvi's and Talibans and combined with the crippling penury of said regions we have lost them and can call them another nation actually.

Also note that I don't want to sound like I am blaming the Mahsuds. Hell no. My book focuses on a Maseed boy, but Irfan the issue is these regions have been ignored. With a literacy rate around 15%-do we really think this is unlikely that the area is churning out suicide bombers like a factory?

So your trips to Australia were to seek and locate where Hazara or shias are settling in Australia was it financed by People who admit openly killing of shias in pakistan and has taken the responsibility of the recent attacks which you claim were carried out by Hazaras themselves you should talk to your P.R department as they already accepted the Responsibility .

I though opportunity of life time was only Given to Wahhabi suicide bombers who kills shia and go to heaven fast Non stop .But i see now being a victim of terrorist attacks is opportunity of a life time :hitwall:

So what you are saying is in simple words shias shouldn't make Wahhabi dream of going to heaven harder and stay with in the reach of LEJ and other terrorist so more can be killed.

I say Shias should stay and beat the hell out of Jhangvi with liberal Sunnis. Enough is enough. Don't worry Cheetah you are a brother for me. The wahabi cultists remain a major threat and until we declare it a school of thought that is not local, Anti Pakistani and foreign influence a lot of problems may remain.

We are the land of Sufi mystics, of Pir Roshans Roshania and Akbar's Din E Ilahi. We will rise above this. I feel FC should apply the kill and dump policy with terrorists like Jhangvi and Taliban if nothing else is working.

Back
Top Bottom