What's new

A Question For Pakistani's

As a Pakistani Who do you like more?

• Total voters
Certainly you can answer my post by telling us how pakistanis can be members of SEATO and CENTO but criticize Turkey for being a NATO member.
Your opinion about nationality of terrorists is irrelevant, as Pakistani state accepts. And just as anyone's opinion on the forum matters (even though its not state policy), the Pakistani terrorists' opinion is being merely expressed. Its actually more honest as it involved killing someone and sparing someone, and not merely an online post full of politically correct sounds.

We don't hate turkey for being part of NATO. Turkey is our best friend.
And secondly! The Mumbai attack was a big drama created by Indians to blame Pakistan, and tell me how can a terrorist, spot whether a particular guy is Turkish or not? This is all rubbish and plz stop trolling.

Well; the Chinese Engineers who got shot up in Pakistan were not lucky either. But this poll was not started then. maybe that is why it happened.

C'mon dude; why are indulging in so much thekedari on this thread?
How is it off-limits when I have access to this forum in the first place?
Then I stated a point of fact, if you do not like it or cannot stomach it; don't run around in circles screaming at the top of your voice. That is certainly not "seemly behaviour".

Why are you insistent in hijacking the thread with your insecurities that we Pakistanis may say something nice about either Turkey or China and hence lets pollute the thread with junk?

China….Hands Down!!

Also remember @Kaan, God Forbids whenever shit hit the fan either for Turks or Pakistanis in future. Pakistanis might help Turks jeopardizing their core interests & as per their idealogy but for Turks or any other muslim country no one helps us outside their devise boundry….history is testament of it in either cases.

Yahan tak to baat sahi kahi aap ne, log yeh samajh jayein k hum akele hain to kya hi baat banain. Aur noon league to bhagadein :D

Seems like some Pakistanis see the NATO membership of Turkey negatively, well its understandable but you guys must know that Turkey was facing a possible Soviet invasion and there was nothing that could help us except a NATO membership.

Besides, the NATO membership helped Turkey to built up a strong army so Turkey could participate in many humanitarian missions, the best exsample is Bosnia and Kosovo where many muslims got saved by NATO forces.

This is the reaction of Kosovo Albanians when Turkish Soldiers arrived.

kosovo.jpg

Turkey as NATO member did much for muslim world but people forget it too easly.

I DONT SEE U NEGATIVELY, I LOVE YOU (not in a gay way, but who knows)

Turkey is an all weather friend-
while china is strategic friend- we cant afford to be on china's wrong side-
Ironically, that is pretty much how America views both countries. On on this board do I see it asserted that China and the USA are somehow enemies. That would come as a shock to most Americans, most Chinese and the tens of thousands of citizens of both countries who live and work in each other's countries and cooperate on countless issues and enterprises.

http://theglobalforum.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/us-china-trade1.png

China is our best friend in indeed difficult time.........

If Pakistan was located in the middle of the Amazon and had no geopolitical importance would china be your friend?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom