What's new

A Question For Pakistani's

As a Pakistani Who do you like more?

• Total voters
Indians have no purpose on this thread except to burn...question was by @Kaan for Pakistanis as stated in the title...Why burn from jealousy that you didnt get asked?

Since the Pakistani terrorists who answered the question died in 2008, I was merely posting their answer. I'm not answering on their behalf.

Let me reiterate, Pakistani terrorists in Mumbai let go a Turkish couple without harm but killed a Chinese they got a hand on. Its very relevant.

I summarized in one sentence what was posted in post #45. This is a discussion in Members Club. Move it to the correct forum if Indian participation is not required. Being personally offensive by that Pakistani member warranted my response
Post 45 was by @notsuperstitious How is that asking for any form of answer?! :unsure:
Its not easy to do what I do ;)

Pakistan a member of SEATO and CENTO, also allowing USA to use CIA planes from Peshawar from the 50s...

Its about $$$ mate, its all for sale. Today the chinese have more of it than you.

Pakistanis like chinese govt, not necessarily chinese people. On other hand they like people of turkey (brotherhood) and erdogan's regime.(a hero in their eyes)

bwahahahahahahaha an Indian speaking on behalf of Pakistanis. funny

BTW for your information we like Chinese people also . they are polite and loving people.

Since the Pakistani terrorists who answered the question died in 2008, I was merely posting their answer. I'm not answering on their behalf.

Let me reiterate, Pakistani terrorists in Mumbai let go a Turkish couple without harm but killed a Chinese they got a hand on. Its very relevant.
Dude! How is that relevant to this thread? Stop sounding stupid...What a terrorist does has nothing to do with Pakistani people or its policy! Get that in your thick skull and did he tell you he was Pakistani? Did you train him to know his details? For all we know it could have been an Indian who was masking to be Pakistani to get people like you to bring it up at every chance they get!

Seriously very irrelevant in this thread! You can bring it up somewhere else! Not when a person is addressing Pakistanis no one wants your opinion whatsoever!

Post 45 was by @notsuperstitious How is that asking for any form of answer?! :unsure:

Certainly you can answer my post by telling us how pakistanis can be members of SEATO and CENTO but criticize Turkey for being a NATO member.

You can actually make a logical argument, if there is one, or accept that as an invalid criticism of Turkey in the true spirit of a debate and move on, instead of whining about Indians everywhere.

Dude! How is that relevant to this thread? Stop sounding stupid...What a terrorist does has nothing to do with Pakistani people or its policy! Get that in your thick skull and did he tell you he was Pakistani? Did you train him to know his details? For all we know it could have been an Indian who was masking to be Pakistani to get people like you to bring it up at every chance they get!
Seriously very irrelevant in this thread! You can bring it up somewhere else! Not when a person is addressing Pakistanis no one wants your opinion whatsoever!

Your opinion about nationality of terrorists is irrelevant, as Pakistani state accepts. And just as anyone's opinion on the forum matters (even though its not state policy), the Pakistani terrorists' opinion is being merely expressed. Its actually more honest as it involved killing someone and sparing someone, and not merely an online post full of politically correct sounds.

Certainly you can answer my post by telling us how pakistanis can be members of SEATO and CENTO but criticize Turkey for being a NATO member.

You can actually make a logical argument, if there is one, or accept that as an invalid criticism of Turkey in the true spirit of a debate and move on, instead of whining about Indians everywhere.
1stly, I said its not the thread...which part of that is difficult to understand?

2ndly I can tell you whatever but will it move yourself from things which are not your concern or business?

Im actually suprised islam wasn't brought up.:o:

Thats actually sad.:(

Let me raise raise this question, why did a pakistan- china relationship come about in the first place?

Brother your question is absurd in the first place because we dont have any question of comparing China with Turkey.

We love both in different ways. You are our Muslim brother and helping hand. Chinese are our friends . we can not side against any.

why would we criticise Turkey for that? if we find the way we might also like to join NATO.

As Pakistani's who do you guys like more. The Turks or the Chinese?

Take culture,religion, history, and your countries relations with both countries into account.

It's very difficult question it's hard to choose:undecided:
Being a Pakistani we love all muslim countries especially turkey. Turkey is our most closest friend and our brother country. And both countries (turkey and Pakistan) has very good relations with each other. And turkey helped Pakistan a lot in past.
While on other hand china is also our closest friend and brother , and is helping Pakistan in all fields of life.

Well; the Chinese Engineers who got shot up in Pakistan were not lucky either.
But this poll was not started then. maybe that is why it happened.

The terrorism by our enemies to harm Pak-China relations failed to deter us both from strengthening ties.

Our enemy can lick own wounds

:pakistan::china:

Your opinion about nationality of terrorists is irrelevant, as Pakistani state accepts. And just as anyone's opinion on the forum matters (even though its not state policy), the Pakistani terrorists' opinion is being merely expressed. Its actually more honest as it involved killing someone and sparing someone, and not merely an online post full of politically correct sounds.
I said the question was totally irrelevant in this thread...If you are desperate go open a new thread and discuss it stop polluting a thread that doesnt concern you!

I dont speak on behalf of terrorists while you seem to be interested in them...go open a thread and discuss it ...and kindly leave this thread alone!

Well; the Chinese Engineers who got shot up in Pakistan were not lucky either. But this poll was not started then. maybe that is why it happened.
reported for derailing ^^ @WebMaster @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Jungibaaz @Manticore @jaibi @T-Faz @Oscar how is this relevant to this thread...How is any Indian post on this thread relevant to this thread? Can we please be allowed to discuss without them polluting the threads with their trolling?

C'mon dude; why are indulging in so much thekedari on this thread?
How is it off-limits when I have access to this forum in the first place?
Then I stated a point of fact, if you do not like it or cannot stomach it; don't run around in circles screaming at the top of your voice. That is certainly not "seemly behaviour".

Nothing is wrong with being in NATO as a country having muslim majority population.

-We joined into operations inside of NATO in Bosnia and Our AirForce hitted many Serbian targets to protect our Muslim Bosnians against them.
-We helped Kosova to establish their independant country and recognized them first in World.
-No need to mention humanitarian and military equipment Turkey sent to those countries.
-Turkish army is in Afghanistan not to fire a bullet but constructive activities and education. Turkish army regret joining into military operations in there. In order not to meet a problem on streets, Other NATO forces were putting Turkish flags on their unforms but It is protested by Turkish state.

Turkish Army didn't shot a single bullet against any Muslim population. Only, When Syria protected terorist leader against us, It was the first time Turkish Army seriously planned to invade half of Syria and deployed some troops near Syrian border in 1990's. The problem was solved thanks to Egyptian peacemaking and Syria had to release him out of their borders. Turkish special Forces did an operation against Terorist leader and captured him in Kenya.

I think the answer is not straight forward here. Pakistanis have almost zero people to people contact with Chinese people, they share nothing in common. So on a personal level they would prefer Turkey although Turkish culture is also not very widely known among the masses but still in Pakistan common religion means a lot. But on a national and strategic level China is way more important for them than Turkey, so I guess the answer would be 50-50.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom