What's new

A Question For Pakistani's

As a Pakistani Who do you like more?

• Total voters
None and both.

The thing is, which ever nation does good for Pakistan interests...we'll like 'em.

Turks and Pakistani are more close in cultural terms. Both share same history and so on.

Chinese are vastly different in culture..and we see them as older brother. Someone to get inspiration from. Someone "wise" and "elder"..

You know what I mean?

cheeen for me :china:

Pakistanis like chinese govt, not necessarily chinese people. On other hand they like people of turkey (brotherhood) and erdogan's regime.(a hero in their eyes)
who gave you the right to speak on behalf of Pakistanis dont poke ur nose into every thread ... this question is for Pakistanis not for indians

Im actually suprised islam wasn't brought up.:o:

Thats actually sad.:(

Let me raise raise this question, why did a pakistan- china relationship come about in the first place?
it was included when i said, "Turks are awesome"

cuz, China was alone at first, Pakistan did not have any strong allies, there was a bit of a border dispute with China, it was solved very peacefully, so a beautiful friendship was born

Again with that friendship/brotherhood crap..
When you will you people stop doing that? :coffee:

Anyways, I think China might be a better ally. Most Pakistanis aren't fond of NATO.

Again with that friendship/brotherhood crap..
When you will you people stop doing that? :coffee:

Anyways, I think China might be a better ally. Most Pakistanis aren't fond of NATO.

No friendship happens without benefit. This politics not family. Turkey has been helpful to us in times of need ans so has China. Turkey being a Muslim maority nation has been a brother like to us and China taken care of us when we needed the most has been the big bro kinda support.

We are grateful to both.

Oh **** you American dictionary. Stupid imbecile ignorant spellings.

Well for me the Chinese are good friends and I like them.

But the Turks are brothers and I love them !!!!
Turkey.gif

Millet para pesinde.:(

Nation in pursuit of money? Yes, we are. And so is everyone else.
Most Pakistanis have deep respect for Turks for whatever reason, but it isn't the same as being 'brothers'.

it was included when i said, "Turks are awesome"

cuz, China was alone at first, Pakistan did not have any strong allies, there was a bit of a border dispute with China, it was solved very peacefully, so a beautiful friendship was born

We had to give up part of our land to stop these Chinese from starting a war with us. Very peaceful indeed.

On a second thought, Turks might be better. A country you don't share a border with is always better than with one you do.

Last edited:
We had to give up part of our land to stop these Chinese from starting a war from us. Very peaceful indeed.
On a second thought, Turks might be better. A country you don't share a border with is always better than with one you don't.
it seems u r here to start a war ll, did we not do the same for Iran, but is Iran so freindly with us? no instead they are at our throats, almost all the time

During Mumbai attacks by pakistani gunmen, they let a Turkish couple go without harm, a Chinese Singaporean was not so lucky.

Thats probably more brutally honest than any verbal politically correct gymnastics we might see on the thread.
and you were with the attacker to witness this .... good story keep it up

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom