What's new

A Question For Pakistani's

As a Pakistani Who do you like more?

• Total voters
it seems u r here to start a war ll, did we not do the same for Iran, but is Iran so freindly with us? no instead they are at our throats, almost all the time

Iran is a ticking time bomb as well. But until then, 'thank you Iran' for not starting a feud with us. I swear Pakistan is located at the worst possible place on earth :cry: :lol:

Well for me the Chinese are good friends and I like them.

But the Turks are brothers and I love them !!!!
Turkey.gif
Yes that is the right answer, Chinese are friends but Turks are brothers

Im actually suprised islam wasn't brought up.:o:

I'll bring that up mate. Most Pakistanis are fond of Turks because of this 'Islam' factor, the Ottoman empire ('caliphate' for many Pakistanis) and others.

Yes that is the right answer, Chinese are allies but Turks are better allies (are they?)

Corrected for you. There's no such thing as brotherhood in politics and between nations :tup:

There are forums for sharing only personal experiences. This is not one of them. An being a religious man, be careful what you call stories...

Didn't know Indians were welcome on this thread?

Seems like some Pakistanis see the NATO membership of Turkey negatively, well its understandable but you guys must know that Turkey was facing a possible Soviet invasion and there was nothing that could help us except a NATO membership.

Besides, the NATO membership helped Turkey to built up a strong army so Turkey could participate in many humanitarian missions, the best exsample is Bosnia and Kosovo where many muslims got saved by NATO forces.

This is the reaction of Kosovo Albanians when Turkish Soldiers arrived.

kosovo.jpg

Turkey as NATO member did much for muslim world but people forget it too easly.

Nation in pursuit of money? Yes, we are. And so is everyone else.
Most Pakistanis have deep respect for Turks for whatever reason, but it isn't the same as being 'brothers'.

We had to give up part of our land to stop these Chinese from starting a war with us. Very peaceful indeed.

On a second thought, Turks might be better. A country you don't share a border with is always better than with one you do.

Yeah we did right, we were diplomatic and have been at peace. A friend that has helped us through thick and thin. Plus what good does ice capped mountains to do for us. We gave our claim earlier and Indians didnt. Now they have an enemy that is 3 times stronger militarily and god known how many times economically.

@Kaan the question depends on which platform we are talking ....Politically China is not only our neighbour but also ally from backup security to trade while Turkey is our brother from civilization to religion....It isnt an easy decision why do we have to choose when we can have both...

Do Turks no like China? :(

@Kaan the question depends on which platform we are talking ....Politically China is not only our neighbour but also ally from backup security to trade while Turkey is our brother from civilization to religion....It isnt an easy decision why do we have to choose when we can have both...

Do Turks no like China? :(
I personally am not a big fan of the chinese government. When it comes to regular chinese i dont have an opinion because i dont know any except for the ones on this forum.

I marvel at your analogy. Kaliay kitna jalega tu? Hahahahah.

Its not easy to do what I do ;)

Seems like some Pakistanis see the NATO membership of Turkey negatively, well its understandable but you guys must know that Turkey was facing a possible Soviet invasion and there was nothing that could help us except a NATO membership.

Besides, the NATO membership helped Turkey to built up a strong army so Turkey could participate in many humanitarian missions, the best exsample is Bosnia and Kosovo where many muslims got saved by NATO forces.

This is the reaction of Kosovo Albanians when Turkish Soldiers arrived.

kosovo.jpg

Turkey as NATO member did much for muslim world but people forget it too easly.

Pakistan a member of SEATO and CENTO, also allowing USA to use CIA planes from Peshawar from the 50s...

Its about $$$ mate, its all for sale. Today the chinese have more of it than you.

I personally am not a big fan of the chinese government. When it comes to regular chinese i dont have an opinion because i dont know any except for the ones on this forum.
:)

Understood...There is Chinese people and then China's policy ;) for us the policy benefits us and makes us look at the people with friendliness and respect...

While our respect and friendship for Turkish is bound on history and religion...

And despite all the love on this thread , the question remains

WHO IS YOUR DADDY ??? :usflag::usflag::usflag:
Yeah I was born of holy conception, Pakistani son of a d-g
Dude I reported this because you started it ...whats your problem man! The thread has nothing to do with you Indians...

Mumbai attacks, involving Pakistani gunmen and Turkish and Chinese Singaporean tourists took place in Mumbai, India. Those Pakistani terrorists were also not welcome, but they came.
Reported for derailing!

Indians have no purpose on this thread except to burn...question was by @Kaan for Pakistanis as stated in the title...Why burn from jealousy that you didnt get asked?

:)

Understood...There is Chinese people and then China's policy ;) for us the policy benefits us and makes us look at the people with friendliness and respect...

While our respect and friendship for Turkish is bound on history and religion...

Dude I reported this because you started it ...whats your problem man! The thread has nothing to do with you Indians...

Reported for derailing!

Indians have no purpose on this thread except to burn...question was by @Kaan for Pakistanis as stated in the title...Why burn from jealousy that you didnt get asked?

I summarized in one sentence what was posted in post #45. This is a discussion in Members Club. Move it to the correct forum if Indian participation is not required. Being personally offensive by that Pakistani member warranted my response

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom