What's new

A Question For Pakistani's

As a Pakistani Who do you like more?

• Total voters
Why do you want NATO out,explain?
We Turks are also in NATO,we helped Afghanistan with many projects,why should we go?

This is not the thread for it? But this proves my earlier point actually, Turkey and Pakistan are politically oriented in almost two different directions.

he meant, that they are Muslims, and so are, so there should be a bond

Well if that is the deal Chinese being non-Muslim has helped Pakistan out much more than Turks ever have and so common people no doubt like the Chinese more.

No Muslims in Amazon? :unsure:

"According to statistics, the number of Muslims in Latin America is over four million, serving as an example 700,000 (seven hundred thousand) in Argentina and more than 1,500,000 (one point five million) in Brazil.

And how many of those are Islamic countries? Is Islam a major religion in any of those countries? Otherwise there are Muslims everywhere.

You are an uncle? :unsure: I thought you were a girl ...prob the display pix....but wait your style of writing does indicate guy.....but an uncle?! :unsure:

And how many of those are Islamic countries? Is Islam a major religion in any of those countries? Otherwise there are Muslims everywhere.
Well...in such a case even Turkey is not a declared Muslim country...its secular :unsure:

Well if that is the deal Chinese being non-Muslim has helped Pakistan out much more than Turks ever have and so common people no doubt like the Chinese more.
the reason is that, China is our immediate neighbor, they could have given us supplies easily, it would have been difficult for Turkey to provide Arms and ammunition from such a long distance on such a short notice, they have helped us WHENEVER THE COULD HAVE

leave my religion? why?
You didnt get it.
If religion is the only bond then who needs this relationship?
Pakistan and Turkiye have and had the same fate,thats why we are close.
If religion was the only bond,you would be so close with all of the Muslim world.

If religion is the ''bond'' then leave it.

Without religion Turks share as much similarity with at least 75-80% of Pakistanis as they do with North-West Indians.

Only goes to show that geopolitics trumps religion.

You are an uncle? :unsure: I thought you were a girl ...prob the display pix....but wait your style of writing does indicate guy.....but an uncle?! :unsure:

Well...in such a case even Turkey is not a declared Muslim country...its secular :unsure:
i have always been a boy............does my name not convey it, beti?

As Pakistani's who do you guys like more. The Turks or the Chinese?

Take culture,religion, history, and your countries relations with both countries into account.

That is like asking a younger brother to choose between two elder brothers..Very difficult question...

But we Love you both equally as our brothers...:china::pakistan:
Turkey.gif

If Pakistan was located in the middle of the Amazon and had no geopolitical importance would china be your friend?

Yes, yes! China fantastic! :D

BTW, Allah knows the best why Pakistan is neighbor of China, not in South America or Europe location.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom